The Division - officially announced for PC!

Looks like the next Incursion will involve the Rikers and disabling a SAM site for safe skies. Still requires a GS of 220, which I think is ridiculous. Of all the 240 I've gotten, most of it has been junk, worse then my average 214 pieces.

I enjoyed the fuck out of the original game but I just am not going to waste the time it takes to get to GS220.

there must be more to it because only a fraction of the playerbase will be able to achieve GS 220. maybe it's 220 required for Broken Circle challenge mode, something much less for hard mode and hard mode drops guaranteed GS 240 items. i'm at GS 196 and even with my best gear equipped i think i would be just over 200. and the 'best gear' i have is trash.

edit:
well the video Lith1um posted changes things. she said 'recommended' gear score and i was interpreting the Gamespot article as 'required'.

Frrak, are the 240 pieces really that garbage?

Not all of them, I have gotten a nice 240 Striker Chest piece. However all my other 240s have been junk. Trying to build a Sentry set has been an exercise in frustration.

Along those lines, I have enough 240 pieces I could get over the 220 requirement for 1.2 Incursion, but I would literally be half as strong and deadly as I am now at GS 209. How a 240 can be worse then a middle of the road 214 just baffles me. I think they need to redesign their gear specs, especially for something this difficult to acquire.

As far as the 220 requirement goes. I think they got enough flak for claiming a GS160 could do the 1.1 Incursion, that now they are over compensating in other direction. That or they are going to discover just how few people will be able to play 1.2, even weeks after release, that they are going to have to tone it down.

I love this game, and I think Massive is trying, but some days they really have their head up their ass.

interesting video, thanks for the link. i'm not sure how well that would work for Falcon Lost as i've only really had success playing from the pit/trench. using smart cover down there would be worthless. i'm going to try out a skill power build on my alt character so i'll give this a try.

Actually MacroStyle had an excellent tutorial on how to make effective use of mobile + smart cover from the pit.

I enjoyed the fuck out of the original game but I just am not going to waste the time it takes to get to GS220.

How the fuck is it that the game has linear progression to level 30 then you smash into a wall where you have to take a sledgehammer to claw for each new bump in GS

The solo game disappears now you need to be part of a team to get anywhere, assuming you don't get kicked for having shitty gear

Teaming up is fun, but if they don't start providing options for the solo player / small groups, they are going to lose even more players. What concerns me even more, is even after the do fix it, they may gain new players, but traditionally few of the original players will return after a bad experience. This is a critical time for this game.

Last edited:
edit:
well the video Lith1um posted changes things. she said 'recommended' gear score and i was interpreting the Gamespot article as 'required'.

Hope that's true, but not sure how much I trust it. Some of the info she stated was inaccurate. She said Falcon Lost was recommended GS150, but it was GS160 required.

yeah i picked up on that. guess we'll see what's required for Broken Circle when 1.2 lands.

so I tried making a build as recommended in the video, 42k electronics, smart cover & pulse crits. Holy shit, I could only get to 28k electronics. Still may be doable... but much more grinding to get there. So.... back to dark souls....

this game is dying out fast...once a game loses a big chunk of its player base then it's really hard to reverse that trend...I've never seen it happen before...even if the game suddenly gets better it'll be hard to get those players back as they've moved on to other games

Challenge mode, unlike the other difficulties, does not scale to group size. They are geared for a full squad of 4. This may be why they feel more spongey.

--

A good tutorial on how to get the highest, most consistent DPS... and it doesn't involve buffing your Firearms.

terrible video. i do more than twice the damage he does without any buffs at all, and with my shitty 11k sp pulse i can triple his damage. he has to kill things to keep his skills available which is a pretty inconsistent thing to rely on, and sitting in smart cover when all i have to do is throw a cc nade, walk up and 2 shot him is not exactly the most intelligent way to play. the BEST build right now is 4 sentry, reckless chest, and savage gloves -- ~3k firearms with ~2.1k stamina and no electronics other than holster. you can get armor cap with two 32 pieces with armor as a major attribute (chest and holster best) and you can then put skill power or crit chance gear mods on instead of armor gear mods. him showing his dps before and after 4k firearms was hilarious. if you can only get 175k sheet dps with 4300 firearms with a gun that has ACCURATE you need to go craft some weapon attachments. if you want to do shit like this:

go the build i stated.

Challenge mode, unlike the other difficulties, does not scale to group size. They are geared for a full squad of 4. This may be why they feel more spongey.

--

A good tutorial on how to get the highest, most consistent DPS... and it doesn't involve buffing your Firearms.

Holy shit, I just tried this and it's awesome. I'm trying this one out. I just did Russian on challenging and cruised through it. Here's my build. I have no idea what the numbers were, but were melting enemies.

I was always more just a run and gun type player, for this just stay in your smart cover and both that and your pulse are almost always up. This might work for Incursion.

You guys should definitely try this before you knock it. Russian was almost easy. Definitely a group build.

It sucks that the weapon talents are negated. That M1A I have there has the Coolheaded talent on the third free slot, so every headshot reduces skill cooldowns by 5.5%. Does that work for the Signature skill also?

Last edited:
terrible video. i do more than twice the damage he does without any buffs at all, and with my shitty 11k sp pulse i can triple his damage. he has to kill things to keep his skills available which is a pretty inconsistent thing to rely on, and sitting in smart cover when all i have to do is throw a cc nade, walk up and 2 shot him is not exactly the most intelligent way to play. the BEST build right now is 4 sentry, reckless chest, and savage gloves -- ~3k firearms with ~2.1k stamina and no electronics other than holster. you can get armor cap with two 32 pieces with armor as a major attribute (chest and holster best) and you can then put skill power or crit chance gear mods on instead of armor gear mods. him showing his dps before and after 4k firearms was hilarious. if you can only get 175k sheet dps with 4300 firearms with a gun that has ACCURATE you need to go craft some weapon attachments.

Its not a PvP build but a PvE build. Not everyone can have the build in that video, if they could it would not be a 1v4 ganking. Getting a good build with decent damage output is hard an endless min/max grind, the video is just presenting some easy alternatives. 42k electronics has minimal cooldown.

Its not a PvP build but a PvE build. Not everyone can have the build in that video, if they could it would not be a 1v4 ganking. Getting a good build with decent damage output is hard an endless min/max grind, the video is just presenting some easy alternatives. 42k electronics has minimal cooldown.
i can solo every challenge mission other than the incursion with an M4 that has self-preserved and skilled by literally walking up to every single mob spawn point, using survivor link, and facetanking them until they're all dead. not only can i do that, but i'm also strong in pvp. it's a bad build that pigeonholes you into only really being able to do mediocre damage to npcs.

all you need are two sentry drops, you can craft the other two, you can get 204 blueprints for other gear pieces in the dz. it's not hard to get. i'm only even using one thing that i've gotten from drops and it's my M1A which i don't actually use 24/7.

Last edited:

i started my alt character tonight. i had forgotten how low your stats are in the beginning. the second shot is where i ended tonight before the server restart. pretty slow going as I was doing the missions solo. the last pic is just a random screenshot I liked at high settings.

Last edited:
Played with a friend last night, mostly ran as a two man group and got ganked by some rogues, they then camped the safe house spawn and didn't take our loot. I managed to get back and get my stuff, he did as well however they caught up with him when he was trying to get to safe area.

Seems like this is becoming a little bit of the norm, rogues running around just to be dicks.

i can solo every challenge mission other than the incursion with an M4 that has self-preserved and skilled by literally walking up to every single mob spawn point, using survivor link, and facetanking them until they're all dead. not only can i do that, but i'm also strong in pvp. it's a bad build that pigeonholes you into only really being able to do mediocre damage to npcs.

all you need are two sentry drops, you can craft the other two, you can get 204 blueprints for other gear pieces in the dz. it's not hard to get. i'm only even using one thing that i've gotten from drops and it's my M1A which i don't actually use 24/7.

Um, those are hard to get. Getting the exact talents you want is difficult to get. Not that I've paid attention, but I don't recall ever getting self-preserved and skilled on an m4, or even any gun.

Getting those 204 blueprints are difficult to get, unless you already had a million dz credits. Don't confuse available with easy to get. I'm not bad ass enough to go 1 v 4 rogue hunting/manhunt to earn fast credits. I tried to do dark zone last night and got slaughtered by other players.

Yeah your build looks awesome. It's just not the only way to go. Which is what I like about this game.

Um, those are hard to get. Getting the exact talents you want is difficult to get. Not that I've paid attention, but I don't recall ever getting self-preserved and skilled on an m4, or even any gun.

Getting those 204 blueprints are difficult to get, unless you already had a million dz credits. Don't confuse available with easy to get. I'm not bad ass enough to go 1 v 4 rogue hunting/manhunt to earn fast credits. I tried to do dark zone last night and got slaughtered by other players.

Yeah your build looks awesome. It's just not the only way to go. Which is what I like about this game.
i can solo without the M4 it's just slower, i was just making a point that you don't need to have a build that's exactly on par with mine to solo challenge missions, as i can literally stand in front of mobs and kill them all as they spawn with my stats because i have lots of near perfect pieces. if you JUST get the gear i've specified, you CAN solo challenge missions regardless of stat rolls, it will obviously just be slower than someone with better rolls. all you need is one good gun and you're good to go, and there have been plenty of decent guns on sale at various vendors. i have a video on my youtube of me and one other guy doing lexington in less than 9 minutes and that was probably almost 100 hours of gameplay ago (~100-130 total at the time probably). my AUG i got from the base vendor. getting the gear isn't hard, getting nearly perfect stat rolls is the hard part, which is only the last 5-10% of a build. it's not hard to get to a point where you are strong enough to solo. that guy's build is only ok for pve, you will get destroyed if you're ever out of smart cover and you'll get destroyed even in smart cover by grenades, and when your buffs aren't up you'll be doing zero damage. dz rank 50 takes 20-25 hours at most and then everything except for 204 weapons and the valkyria is open to you, by which time you'll have enough credits to buy at least two of the 204 gear blueprints and craft them a few times each. hell, you could just grab the 30 or 31s on your way up and do it that way, and you've got plenty of stamina and firearms gear blueprints in the base.

there is an objectively optimal (individualist) build that does the most and most consistent damage while not being super squishy, and it's the one i have because i read about the game every day and look at big ass spreadsheets to figure it out. if you're running with a team, however, it really helps to have a guy with electronics, and if that's the role you want to play then that's great, but if you're a solo player or you have another guy in your squad going electronics, you can use my build and kill everything with ease.

anyway, one of the best tips i can give for the dz is to get a gun with skilled. when you know that you can recharge your ult in about 7 kills, it makes the dz a lot less stressful, especially as a solo player.

this game is dying out fast...once a game loses a big chunk of its player base then it's really hard to reverse that trend...I've never seen it happen before...even if the game suddenly gets better it'll be hard to get those players back as they've moved on to other games
I think Diablo 3 turned it around with Reaper of Souls, and that took some huge changes in the patches to get it there.

I think Diablo 3 turned it around with Reaper of Souls, and that took some huge changes in the patches to get it there.

That it did, but its nothing that Massive couldn't take a massive lessons learned from. The big things I see where they could pull from is the progression system and loot revamps. If anything upping the percentages of quality drops would go a long way and maybe make some of their other decisions a little easier to stomach. You're still going to have the same endgame problems in either game though, at a certain point every character is so tweaked that you have to get that absolutely perfect drop to upgrade, but as long as the illusion of progress is there even if it results in materials to craft 4 or 5 pieces that are still all scrap, you're still feeling productive. To that end I don't feel productive playing right now, with limited playtime and largely playing solo it takes me days to get enough mats to roll what will probably be a garbage roll that I'll have to deconstruction and do over.

Anyone catch the state of the game this morning? I haven't been to reddit yet to see what was said.

Gentlemen, deversity of builds is a good thing. Thanks for posting your successes, good info all.

--

State of the Game brought some good news, at least that's how it sounds to me. Here are the highlights if you care to give it a listen.

"We will be much more generous, in quality, quantity and sources" Seems they are finally listening to the D3 Devs input. Also additional DZ zone for GS 201+ players and no major nerfs, just "tweaks".

--

Lastly, I'm embarking on a trip overseas to see my oldest daughter, who is currently deployed. I will be away from game for roughly the next 2 weeks. I will probably still stop in here to say "hey", but will be scarce apart from that.

i started my alt character tonight. i had forgotten how low your stats are in the beginning. the second shot is where i ended tonight before the server restart. pretty slow going as I was doing the missions solo. the last pic is just a random screenshot I liked at high settings.

I've ranked all but one character to 30 (getting close with #4), and I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was fun to go back to missions actually being difficult and requiring strategy; meaningful loot drops and regular progression; planning which skills and talents to unlock next. Good times! I do hope they expand the "story" and subsequent PvE, with some of the DLC.

yeah i had a blast last night. like you said, really fun going back to difficult missions and meaningful loot and progression.

Seems like this is becoming a little bit of the norm, rogues running around just to be dicks.

Been the norm for a while actually. One of the reasons I've stopped playing this game (doesn't help my friends stopped playing as well).

They are not always trying to be dicks, not that I'm justifying it. For the Rogue, the goal is to get to Manhunt, because this is what pays the best. This is not as easy as it sounds. You have to be in a fairly full server to find enough players to kill in fast enough procession to hit Manhunt before your timer times out or the Server comes down on you. In slow servers this often results in Rogues camping Safe Houses and Checkpoints after getting a kill. They are the only places they know they are going to find players quickly.

This can work both ways however. If you're in a squad that has been Rogued, you can basically send a guy out to get killed (rotate who gets the short straw) in order to get the Rogues to Manhunt. Because then they will run, and if you kill a Rogue at Manhunt it pays you just as well.

They are not always trying to be dicks, not that I'm justifying it. For the Rogue, the goal is to get to Manhunt, because this is what pays the best. This is not as easy as it sounds. You have to be in a fairly full server to find enough players to kill in fast enough procession to hit Manhunt before your timer times out or the Server comes down on you. In slow servers this often results in Rogues camping Safe Houses and Checkpoints after getting a kill. They are the only places they know they are going to find players quickly.

This can work both ways however. If you're in a squad that has been Rogued, you can basically send a guy out to get killed (rotate who gets the short straw) in order to get the Rogues to Manhunt. Because then they will run, and if you kill a Rogue at Manhunt it pays you just as well.

I know you're not defending the practice and you're just explaining why it's happening but I hope others that read that stop for a moment and realize how absolutely terrible that mechanic/motivation/social design is. Spawn camping is one of the most universally reprehensible acts in PvP and here we have a scenario that not only makes it easy, it actually encourages it within the progression system and design. This is the kind of thing, that just reinforces the fact that these guys were so hit and miss with this game. It's bizarre how bad the bad things are.

I know you're not defending the practice and you're just explaining why it's happening but I hope others that read that stop for a moment and realize how absolutely terrible that mechanic/motivation/social design is. Spawn camping is one of the most universally reprehensible acts in PvP and here we have a scenario that not only makes it easy, it actually encourages it within the progression system and design. This is the kind of thing, that just reinforces the fact that these guys were so hit and miss with this game. It's bizarre how bad the bad things are.
well it's kind of risky to do it. you don't know how geared the people coming out could be and you could easily get overwhelmed pretty fast, not to mention you can see the rogue icons before you even exit the checkpoint/safehouse and if you are their first victim all you have to do when you respawn is exit the dz from the checkpoint and just fast travel to a checkpoint away from them.

well it's kind of risky to do it. you don't know how geared the people coming out could be and you could easily get overwhelmed pretty fast, not to mention you can see the rogue icons before you even exit the checkpoint/safehouse and if you are their first victim all you have to do when you respawn is exit the dz from the checkpoint and just fast travel to a checkpoint away from them.

It's not the risk vs reward part that bugs me, it's the fact that this is the fastest way. It's just a flat ass dumb design and terrible for getting more folks into the DZ.

I know you're not defending the practice and you're just explaining why it's happening but I hope others that read that stop for a moment and realize how absolutely terrible that mechanic/motivation/social design is. Spawn camping is one of the most universally reprehensible acts in PvP and here we have a scenario that not only makes it easy, it actually encourages it within the progression system and design.

Agreed. It tends to breed under-handed tactics. It has it's good points and bad. The tension to extract that piece you've been hunting forever for is palpable. That is a good thing. 4 GS200+ guys shootting an unsuspecting solo player in the back for his two purples and a blue is lamesauce at it's most refined. The system needs work, but I don't know that it is ever going to be the straight up TDM that everyone seems to be expecting it to become. As long as there is the opportunity for an unfair fight, people are going to abuse it. And the new players are going to have to persist long enough to gear past it. It can be minimized, but not erased.

Agreed. It tends to breed under-handed tactics. It has it's good points and bad. The tension to extract that piece you've been hunting forever for is palpable. That is a good thing. 4 GS200+ guys shootting an unsuspecting solo player in the back for his two purples and a blue is lamesauce at it's most refined. The system needs work, but I don't know that it is ever going to be the straight up TDM that everyone seems to be expecting it to become. As long as there is the opportunity for an unfair fight, people are going to abuse it. And the new players are going to have to persist long enough to gear past it. It can be minimized, but not erased.
I was hoping (but c'mon I knew it wasn't going to happen) that the Nomad set would be the make or break for solo players and really give solos a chance. But you're right, I've been on the end of some 2v1 and 3v1 and there's nothing you can do. For all the bullet spongy-ness of the L32-34 enemies, players can get wrecked real fast. I'm not even sure if it's a GS161-200 thing, as I've been crawling upwards to the 180's and still feel like Swiss cheese.

Yup, the thing that really gets to me is that PvP needs a steady flow of new gamers. If anything, PvP design needs to ease people into it so they get hooked and convert to long timers instead of just vacationers or daily activities completists. I want to kill you, and most other people not currently teamed up with me as badly as most anyone; but if wanton slaughter just drives the player base down to an unsupportable level... what kind of game do we have?

I was hoping (but c'mon I knew it wasn't going to happen) that the Nomad set would be the make or break for solo players and really give solos a chance. But you're right, I've been on the end of some 2v1 and 3v1 and there's nothing you can do. For all the bullet spongy-ness of the L32-34 enemies, players can get wrecked real fast. I'm not even sure if it's a GS161-200 thing, as I've been crawling upwards to the 180's and still feel like Swiss cheese.

This just made me think of, "Assuming the JTF agents are alive in there and... hey, who am I kidding?" =p

Yup, the thing that really gets to me is that PvP needs a steady flow of new gamers. If anything, PvP design needs to ease people into it so they get hooked and convert to long timers instead of just vacationers or daily activities completists. I want to kill you, and most other people not currently teamed up with me as badly as most anyone; but if wanton slaughter just drives the player base down to an unsupportable level... what kind of game do we have?

You'll never get new players because it ISN'T FUN to get stabbed in the back constantly. You are forced to play PvP to get better gear so you can farm PvE to get better gear to become competitive in PvP WTF logic is that! I just quit playing 15 minutes ago my buddy and I didn't run into any players in the DZ for over 2 hours completed several supply drops recoveries killed a bunch of named enemies but didn't get a single item worth a damn between the two of us. We go after the latest supply drop turn the corner and a group of 4 just instantly go rogue and kills us pretty much instantly and the worst part we just finished an extraction so we didn't have gear. We both said I'm out and quit.

Saw another posting with usernames...I'm Sherminator98 on uplay PC.

List updated:

Forum Name - Uplay Name

USMCGrunt - USMCGrunt0307
gentoo - Cutsmann
Spidey329 - Kael_29
Stryderxx - Stryderxx
AthlonXP - CSHawkeye81
aeonrevolution - aeonrevolution
TheNoid - superNoid
bud1974 - budd74
Wikidlad - WikidBoo
KickAssCop - KickAssCop
ghostwich - ghostwich
Bloodwulf - Wulfkilljoy
GOD'SlittleSERVANT - demgainzz
Frraksurred - Frraksurred
purebooyah - purebooyah
SprayingMango - DolanPlayGams
Kvothe - TheKurgan57
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Porter_ - AnArrogantMoose
Xerack - Xerack07
Adidas4275 - APU5263
ReconSniper - Hawkeye352
Sway - Jayse75
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
collegeboy69us - accelerus
VELKYN - kenkinniph
Marvel_Naunts - Kronos0418
Gabe3 - SeriesKGB
Kwaz - The-Kwaz
Solhokuten - Solhokuten
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
BroHamBone - BroHamBone
Lith1um - pR1mal_
Doom5003 - Doom5003
whrswoldo - whrswoldo
Arr4ws - Arr4ws
GT98 - Sherminator98

I'm not even sure if it's a GS161-200 thing, as I've been crawling upwards to the 180's and still feel like Swiss cheese.

You're not alone. Pretty sure Jmaker was around when I was put down by a solo player who simply played smarter then me. He was running around a truck avoiding me while my Survivor Link and Incendiary ammo was active. Then he put on Incendiary himself and stood toe to toe with me until I died (he was close too, but you know what they say about second place). Fortunately you lot showed up and avenged me promptly, but I still had to dust my pride off for letting the adrenaline get to me and not using my head.

Also, gear score is soooo guideliney. I can throw all my 240 gear on and prance around the DZ looking all badassish, but not have the damage or surviveability of my current GS209 build. What's worse, I can equip a lvl 4 white pistol and secondary and then stroll into the 160 bracket DZ and mulch players with my 214 weapons and armor. This too, could do with some improvements, but I think the Devs are working on it.

Maybe this has been said already but does it seem like to anyone else that replaying missions during the same session results in almost the same drops? I ran General Assembly last night with a friend and then replayed it again with a 3rd player in the group and the yellow and purple drops while not the same stats were the same gear. 1st run I received a yellow performance mod, yellow gloves, 2 purple knee pads, 1 purple mask and 1 purple vest on the second run I received the same drops but with different stats.

Me and Arr4ws jumped on last night, level 24 and 21, went into DZ, got RECKED!

We started out well, joined two randoms on the street and did rather well, cleared a few landmarks, than met a group of Rogues, 3 in a group, 24, 23, 22..... One shot kill to my cranium. We bumped into them a few more times, same result each time. They didn't even bother for cover, just ran and gunned each time. 1 shot each time.

After a few of those, we found another landmark and started working on it, JUST after we finish the big heavy of the landmark, the group finds us again, kills us off, loots everything we found and takes off again.

Our group pretty much dissolved after this, arr4ws and I stayed on for a few more minutes, than he left and I went back to side mission and the like. After a few good DZ runs, last night to me just wasn't as fun. I just need to get stronger I guess.

Maybe this has been said already but does it seem like to anyone else that replaying missions during the same session results in almost the same drops?

Currently it seems the game drops a certain type of gear, per boss, each hour. So one hour you'll seem to get nothing but scopes, the next it will be knee pads (same boss). People have been trying to reverse engineer the schedule so they can figure out when the best time to get 240 Chest pieces from the APC (one of the more rare drops). As far as I know, they have not succeeded yet.

Currently it seems the game drops a certain type of gear, per boss, each hour. So one hour you'll seem to get nothing but scopes, the next it will be knee pads (same boss). People have been trying to reverse engineer the schedule so they can figure out when the best time to get 240 Chest pieces from the APC (one of the more rare drops). As far as I know, they have not succeeded yet.

Thanks for that info it's nice to know it's not completely in my imagination!

Me and Arr4ws jumped on last night, level 24 and 21, went into DZ, got RECKED!

Best thing to do when this happens is find another server. Easiest way to do this is to leave the DZ, disband, make sure to go back to your own instances (so if you get a prompt to "return to your own game", take it) and then rejoin on whoever joined last. So if you joined on Arr4ws, have him join on you this time.

It does not always work, but most the time it should put you in a new server. You can also invite friends, which will often move you to a new server. Or leave the DZ, matchmake into a mission, then leave it and go to the DZ. Better to spend a couple minutes of hassle then put up with a whole night of harassment imo.

Forum Name - Uplay Name

USMCGrunt - USMCGrunt0307
gentoo - Cutsmann
Spidey329 - Kael_29
Stryderxx - Stryderxx
AthlonXP - CSHawkeye81
aeonrevolution - aeonrevolution
TheNoid - superNoid
bud1974 - budd74
Wikidlad - WikidBoo
KickAssCop - KickAssCop
ghostwich - ghostwich
Bloodwulf - Wulfkilljoy
GOD'SlittleSERVANT - demgainzz
Frraksurred - Frraksurred
purebooyah - purebooyah
SprayingMango - DolanPlayGams
Kvothe - TheKurgan57
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Porter_ - AnArrogantMoose
Xerack - Xerack07
Adidas4275 - APU5263
ReconSniper - Hawkeye352
Sway - Jayse75
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
collegeboy69us - accelerus
VELKYN - kenkinniph
Marvel_Naunts - Kronos0418
Gabe3 - SeriesKGB
Kwaz - The-Kwaz
Solhokuten - Solhokuten
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
BroHamBone - BroHamBone
Lith1um - pR1mal_
Doom5003 - Doom5003
whrswoldo - whrswoldo
Arr4ws - Arr4ws
GT98 - Sherminator98
FrEaKy - insomnibyte

For those wanting to be added, the best thing to do is quote the latest list and add your names to the end.

Back