The Division Discussion

So many server errors... got kicked, now raging against Mike and Delta...

I got kicked from the safe house...

At time of posting: 14k people watching a division developer NOT play the game.

Twitch

At time of posting: 14k people watching a division developer NOT play the game.

Twitch

Just checked and seems to be be working now.

I can't help but wonder if maybe they should of had a staggered release. Just to N/A first and then the rest of the world... I wonder what the numbers are of people who are playing today and how many were playing the Open Beta. Hopefully by the time I get home they will have fixed the issues. Can't wait to dive into this game!

It's why I took tomorrow off instead of today.

Looking forward to playing on the xbox. Ditched the PC this time around due to the apparent lack of any cheating oversight.

Reactions: bL33d
like this
Crafting is awesome. The hell with selling my old shit. Just break it down and you'll be able to make whatever you need.

Crafting is awesome. The hell with selling my old shit. Just break it down and you'll be able to make whatever you need.

Damn I sold a bunch of gear yesterday I was in beta mode didn't even look at mod vender.

Xbox live II bL33d II
Those are Capitol i's

It's why I took tomorrow off instead of today.

Looking forward to playing on the xbox. Ditched the PC this time around due to the apparent lack of any cheating oversight.

Yeah I opted for the Xbox version as well. Mainly because the people I play with are on Xbox and don't have decent rigs for this game. Granted I did like it better a 60 FPS vs 30 FPS. Having people to play with I think more enjoyable. Now if only there was cross play or at a minimum be able to the same character and keep the progress between console and PC.

Game worth playing on the consoles? Already have it on PC but this seems like a game you play with your puppies on the PS4.

Game worth playing on the consoles? Already have it on PC but this seems like a game you play with your puppies on the PS4.

Definitely. Super fun playing the whole thing with friends. And use puppies in that context ever again.

Pretty good so far, seems like the story is a lot easier to follow than destiny..IE: I actually know what to do. Gunplay is ok, mechanics are simple and easy to pick up. Loot system seems to be ok, even though all I get is clothes while everyone else gets weapon parts. Visuals are done really well.

As stated, salvage everything. If you need more parts grab the perks from your base to grab the materials you need.

So far the game has been great. As always if you get a shitty group it sucks for some of the hard missions but with friends and teamwork the game is a lot of fun.

If anyone plays this on Xbox One and is looking for some people to group up with for missions and DZ message me, kinda hard to find people to play with.

Reactions: bL33d
like this
Yes, matchmaking is really hit or miss especially with the level scaling in this game. Its actually pretty tough to find a group where everyone has a mic and around the same level doing the same thing.

The scaling with a party versus solo is a little tough. I have a feeling its going to be nerfed slightly.

XboxOne: Jab31169

Got to lvl 9 last night, hoping to get to 10 and venture into the DZ for a beatdown

Xbox one: Salty C Hawk

Playing time is pretty scarce for me. I'm lvl 11 now. Generally on for an hour or two at night depending on what the family is doing.

Such varying reviews/gamer opinions of this game, still not quite at the point of pulling the trigger. Seems to be a general consensus that the game could be awesome, but its riddled with tons of frustrations and grinds.

Dark zone is interesting, first few minutes were full of dutchbags who just murdered me. Next 45 mins were followed by me running around with random killing bad guys and extracting loot. I like it but I hate it.

Dark zone is interesting, first few minutes were full of dutchbags who just murdered me. Next 45 mins were followed by me running around with random killing bad guys and extracting loot. I like it but I hate it.

Have you been using proximity chat to find people to play with in the DZ? Teamwork in the DZ is essential.

If you are playing on the xbox one and need someone to team up with in the DZ add me Akinw.

Have you been using proximity chat to find people to play with in the DZ? Teamwork in the DZ is essential.

My prox chat works like 25% of the time, but I ended up finding a guy that was my same lvl with a lower lvl guy and we ran around the DZ for over an hour extracting stuff as a team. Worked out pretty well. I've gone back in a few times solo and its been boring, ie: i got railed by NPC's. I just hit lvl 29 last night. Going to get to 30 and start farming for some good stuff.

Xbox GT:

RicKuRuKuS

Add me let's tear it up fellas, loving this game so far

Just a FYI...the elite spawns in the single player zones are probably getting patched tomorrow, so get your farm on tonight. These are the elite mobs that spawn after you clear a zone. If you just kill the elite and loot the purple drops, then let the trash mobs kill you, when you respawn they pop back up.

What does it take to spawn them in the first place? Is it after you hit level 30?

What does it take to spawn them in the first place? Is it after you hit level 30?

No...you need to clear all the missions in a zone and then they pop up. You can do this at any level appropriate to the zone your in, but waiting til 30 is recommend so you get maxed loot and Phoenix crsdits. Careful though, if you kill all the trash mobs as well they will not respawn. This may be academic though, as rumor is it is being patches out today and you will only get one run at the elite. Gonna check it out after I update my game and will report back.

*edit

The gravy train is over, you kill the elite and thats it now. Oh well, fun while it lasted

Last edited:
I like the game, playing it with friends is cool but the grind to level 30 was stupid. I really had a hard time doing all the missions.

A few of my friends haven't reached lvl 30 and that's a pain in the ass. We can't go in the DZ because they die so fast and I already grinded to lvl 30 but now I have to grind again to get my buddies to level 30.

I'm sure once everyone is level 30 it will be OK but until then I'm really having a hard time playing it. I've put more hours into PVZ garden warfare 2 then anything else this year.

I generally play an hour or two at night and the missions aren't hard at all solo. True the game, as usual, is light years better with friends but soloing isn't what I'd consider a grind. I'm lvl 27; lvl 20 dz, and about 90% of that is solo. Just as a comparisons sake I gave up on Destiny after a week because solo sacked so bad. Division, at least for me, remains enjoyable and diversified enough that I'm killing more than just Carl now.

If there are any players in the UK, my younger Brother is looking for team mates for Xbox Division. His name is Hell2paye. Rank 29 DZ.
Id join him but im in the US and on PC.
Cheers

so... lack of responses must be a big fat "No?" lol

It's hard to put words on it. I was super hyped about the game for years, got the Gold Edition with Season Pass on day one. Played the shit out of it and now have no desire whatsoever to get back into it. It's weird that The Division could not deliver what Destiny could for me which is to say lasting appeal and replay-ability. To answer your question; unfortunately no.

Back