• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Division Discussion

It's hard to put words on it. I was super hyped about the game for years, got the Gold Edition with Season Pass on day one. Played the shit out of it and now have no desire whatsoever to get back into it. It's weird that The Division could not deliver what Destiny could for me which is to say lasting appeal and replay-ability. To answer your question; unfortunately no.

Curious; you more of a solo player?
I have certainly got bored of it on the solo level. I still enjoy it with a good group, though.
 
Curious; you more of a solo player?
I have certainly got bored of it on the solo level. I still enjoy it with a good group, though.

My best friends live in Colorado while I live in Florida, so we are always on the lookout for co-op games. The Division we mainly got for the co-op, as well as Destiny. So to answer your question they are mainly played co-op between us. I've had no desire to play The Division on my own.
 
My best friends live in Colorado while I live in Florida, so we are always on the lookout for co-op games. The Division we mainly got for the co-op, as well as Destiny. So to answer your question they are mainly played co-op between us. I've had no desire to play The Division on my own.

gotcha.
Yeah the end-game is a drag going at it solo.
The story was fine solo.
 
I quit playing on April 12th when the update for it and Destiny came out. I've been back to playing Destiny and The Division sits on the shelf.
 
I found a group of people to play with on thedivision.the100.io and am still having a great time (PS4).

I played a bunch of Destiny when it came out, kept up on expansions, but I just cant keep playing it, but the Division keeps my interest, no idea why.
 
Back
Top