The Division 2

Div2 Ultimate is $24 minus 10 with their sale coupon.

View attachment 537841
Tried to use code on Div2 + Warlords but it isn't working:

1672700758665.png

Maybe it worked earlier, but it seems a no go now. I did find it odd that buying the full game + DLC is cheaper than upgrading to the DLC. Maybe because I already own Div2 its doing this?

Edit: I just now noticed the code is meant for those spending $20 or more.

Anyway, for someone who put 300+ hours in Div2, is Warlords DLC worth $9?

Last edited:
DOnt buy this game, it's been crashing left and right and Massive the developer doesn't give a shit. The reddit TD2 community has taken it up to try to fix it. I've tried everything that's been suggest with no luck.

So I went back to the first one, it's definitely much more active now. I always see lots of people in the lobby and the Underground

There's a Hard Forum clan

Installing Division 1 now....

I actually got a "taste" of Division 1 when I purchased it shortly before Division 2's release.

I was enjoying myself quite a bit and then when Division 2 came out I switched and got bored fairly quickly....

I have div1 as well and have played it recently. Let me know if yall want to play. I was working on achievements/commendations and would like to get back into that.

DOnt buy this game, it's been crashing left and right and Massive the developer doesn't give a shit. The reddit TD2 community has taken it up to try to fix it. I've tried everything that's been suggest with no luck.

So I went back to the first one, it's definitely much more active now. I always see lots of people in the lobby and the Underground

There's a Hard Forum clan

I've heard a lot of players claiming the game crashes but it doesn't for me. I got Division 2 back when it came out and haven't had any issues. I haven't played Div2 since 2021 (I played Div1 throughout last year) and decided to play some a couple nights ago and I played some more just today. At least 2 hours both times and it never crashed.

I got 900+ hours in Div 1 and game crashes are one of my most played missions, same with teammates - it happens A LOT :(

Now on Win 11 Div 1 only works in Windowed mode, or else - CTD

Haven't seen if going to DX 11 fixes it yet.

Is there a mod or specific SETTINGS to make this like GHOST RECON Wildlands / Breakpoint?

It shouldn't take 30 rounds to kill one bad guy - especially when you are fighting 12+ bad guys.

The bullet sponge & gear micro management kills this game for me, but I love the premise & want to play more than 1 hour.

After 1 hour of jacking around I get ticked off & quit.

Is there a mod or specific SETTINGS to make this like GHOST RECON Wildlands / Breakpoint?

It shouldn't take 30 rounds to kill one bad guy - especially when you are fighting 12+ bad guys.

The bullet sponge & gear micro management kills this game for me, but I love the premise & want to play more than 1 hour.

Its a live service game. No mods. Bullet sponge is kinda what the game is. Getting better gear will help some.

Also depends on weapons, and the gear you are using. Some sets are skill oriented and some are DPS. Look at the talents on the weapons too.

A lot of the enemies have a weak spot, like the heavy Black Tusk guys with the chain guns. You should shoot his ammo belt causing him to stop and change out his belt for example.

I don't know what's good in TD2 since it keeps crashing, still!, so I went back to the first game.

Only 30 rounds? Pffft Sounds like just W3 to me, wait till W5.

Definitely, at least TD1 has one large Dark Zone which makes evading rogues easier, plus easier to extract gear. I don't know why Massive thought 3 small DZs in the second game was a good idea.

TD1 and TD2 are RPG shooters. Your damage is based on the specs of all your gear. They aren't arcade shooters like Call of Duty where your run around quick-scoping/one-shotting everybody.

I don't know what's good in TD2 since it keeps crashing, still!, so I went back to the first game.

Are you in DX11? Div2 has been stable for me when I played it a couple of weeks ago over several nights. I think I had maybe one crash if that in dx11 mode.

Are you in DX11? Div2 has been stable for me when I played it a couple of weeks ago over several nights. I think I had maybe one crash if that in dx11 mode.

I played a couple hours after the last patch and did not have any crashes so far, unlike a couple weeks earlier where it would crash randomly.

As for the bullet sponges, a couple of tracking grenades and a couple headshots with a sniper rifle cleans out a lot of spots pretty fast.

I use DX11, it's literally unplayable for me using DX12. I didn't have any crashes last night and was able to complete the "Chunks" manhunt lol.

I'm just bummed that I missed out on season 10 with Captain Lewis, and General Anderson. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to play it sometime in the future.

Edit: In regards to TD1, I'd like to complete all of the legendary missions so I can get that shield. I use 6pc classy Nomad with PVE talents on the House and Lightweight M4.

Edit 2: Uplay name: Agent_BauerCTU

Last edited:
TD1 and TD2 are RPG shooters. Your damage is based on the specs of all your gear. They aren't arcade shooters like Call of Duty where your run around quick-scoping/one-shotting everybody.
So my ROLE in this RPG game is to "do stuff" with a a nerf gun, then an airsoft gun, then a BB gun, then a pellet gun, then a paint ball gun, then a pepper ball gun, then a rubber bullet shotgun & THEN - I get a .22 LR AR, then a .380 pistol, then a 9mm, then a .223, then a .556 and even at that point I still have to shoot a guy 90 times?

Sounds legit.

Uh, welcome to looter shooter type games?
The absolute worst genre of gaming.

It's a great story / scenario & an incredible world of objects & environments.

I just want a setting to play Wildlands / Breakpoint style "realistic mode" vs click, click click, click, click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, MAG CHANGE, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, MAG CHANGE, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click, MAG CHANGE, click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, MAG CHANGE,click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, MAG CHANGE, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click,click, click click, click...

You got him!

Now shoot the other 12 bad guys...

I guess I can just suspend any disbelief better than you can. I couldn't last long thru the Breakpoint betas because of the item level stuff that was pointless and the all seeing, all spawning on top of you drones.

A stand alone Division game that was like WIldlands would be good though.

I guess I can just suspend any disbelief better than you can. I couldn't last long thru the Breakpoint betas because of the item level stuff that was pointless and the all seeing, all spawning on top of you drones.

A stand alone Division game that was like WIldlands would be good though.
I bought Breakpoint early on & it was very hard to like it - as a Wildlands player.

FORTUNATELY - Breakpoint got a MAJOR update & they added Wildlands style ai co-players!

It's basically WILDLANDS on a new ISLAND with a worse UX!

Still - more fun than the DIVISION(s)

I always wished there was a zombie horde mode in Division where all the dead bodies started getting back up 😔

Edit: Or like Survival Mode, but also the dead bodies start getting back up

I always wished there was a zombie horde mode in Division where all the dead bodies started getting back up 😔

Edit: Or like Survival Mode, but also the dead bodies start getting back up
Sounds VERY fun if it was 1-shot 1-kill vs the bullet sponge model.
~ OBVS - 1-headshot not all shots...

The environments & story premise are outstanding.

I wish Massive the devs would've brought Survival to The Division 2

Also, lol USA, we get it you don't like The Division 2
No... I LOVE both DIV's.

I LOVE the DC / urban dystopian premise & destroyed worlds.

I played SP for several hours (in both) & did it again with a discord group in MP.

It just gets so boring & progresses so SLOW when it takes 90 rounds to kill ONE guy.

Last edited:
You must be talking about named elites taking so many rounds. A regular non-elite foot soldier, you can easily drop 2 of them with a single 30-round mag from an AR. Even in world tier 5. Not sure what your problem is.

You must be talking about named elites taking so many rounds. A regular non-elite foot soldier, you can easily drop 2 of them with a single 30-round mag from an AR. Even in world tier 5. Not sure what your problem is.
Well, I might be exaggerating a little...

I'm glad I bought them on sale!

I really, really wanted to like it so I could play it for a year like I did Wildlands, but NOPE.

When GR Breakpoint came out is was not great, but with updates, I'm loving it.

I might watch some youtube of just cutscenes at 2x just to see the whole story.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+division+all+cutscenes

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+division+2+all+cutscenes

Question for the Div2 experts. Picked this up on sale just to play through the story. Catching up on 4 years of grind isn't happening. I've read that you shouldn't boost your character as you can permanently bug your agent out of certain content.(Pentagon/DARPA research) So I spent the time to grind out to world tier 5. Is it safe to move on to NY or are there things I need to accomplish first?

Question for the Div2 experts. Picked this up on sale just to play through the story. Catching up on 4 years of grind isn't happening. I've read that you shouldn't boost your character as you can permanently bug your agent out of certain content.(Pentagon/DARPA research) So I spent the time to grind out to world tier 5. Is it safe to move on to NY or are there things I need to accomplish first?
Sorry to hear you blew any amount of money on this lame game ( I got them on sale too).

I suggest just watching the cut-scene "movies" for the story vs playing this bullet sponge micro manager BS.

I've got two tabs open here ~ just waiting for the right rainy day to watch them...

DIV 1 -

DIV 2 =

If the game let's you go, go for it, and don't mind the above poster, he bought the game thinking it played differently so it must be a bad game according to him.

Well I did play Division 1 so I knew ahead of time what I was in for. To be fair all games in this category suffer from the bullet sponge effect. The settings of Borderlands or Destiny allow a better suspension of disbelief due to the sci-fi settings. The Division's reality is broken when you need to pump multiple mags into a guy who looks like he just left Dick's sporting goods. You just need to make peace with that and play the game or not.

I remember me and my friend tried going into the DZ the first time at like level 09 LMAO

Also that helps a lot, not playing solo - someone else to throw health boxes or also distract and attract aggro

TD2 still crashes lol, makes playing this season's manhunt a real bitch.

The Division 1 will have another Global Event on the 17th through the 24th which is Strike and I would like to get a group going for that.

Back