The Division 2

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Hardware' started by Blade-Runner, Mar 8, 2018.

1. dvsman

dvsman 2[H]4U

Logged in before work this morning and so far I've noticed 3 things:

Gear cap is as they say - 500 (separate recalibration rating)
    Fixed Tac 50 - now does 230k+ (can't remember the exact number). Though the 400 point bonus AoE is pretty much pointless IMO.
    New Classified missions on map (haven't actually checked it out yet though)

There's going to be lots of character rebuilds going on that's for sure and damn I love the idea of a run and gun mission through the airport. Should be cool!

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Porter_ and Q-BZ like this.
  2. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse [H]ard|Gawd

Can't wait to see what my build is like now that they changed my weapon talent. Hopefully not a huge change. I will have to start my DL when I get home. Should take but a few mins with my connection.

Q-BZ likes this.
  3. Q-BZ

Q-BZ [H]ard as it Gets

Patch notes read very promising. Looking forward to getting into all of it. Hope to be able to get into with you all.

4. Frraksurred

Frraksurred 2[H]4U

Make sure to do the Projects that reward Blueprints. The timer on them resets in the next day, when we will get more. Normally I think they are only supposed to reset once a week (not including the Dailys). I had 1 SHD, 1 Theater & 2 Campus Projects that rewarded BP's, and the Sturdy 5.56 Mag dropped for me (+20 rounds / - 10% Reload) on one of them. The 2 Classified Missions were fun if you are a Season Pass owner. Apart from that, then enemies seemed to have gotten a major nerf. I'm going to try soloing some Challenging and see how it comes out. Wasn't bad before, but I may have to try out Heroic if all the difficulties were as affected as the open world.

--

Also, Patch Notes: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2053709-Patch-Notes-Operation-Dark-Hours-May-14th-2019

5. Frraksurred

Frraksurred 2[H]4U

Too much text for one post, so here is part 2 of the Patch notes:

Lastly, if you have been waiting for Invaded Grand Washington Hotel to come back around so you could get the Nemesis Blueprint, DO IT NOW! With today's patch, you no longer need all the Components to get the BP (think you still need at least one). We had Capital Building last week for those who had been waiting on it.

Q-BZ likes this.
  6. Jumpem

Jumpem Gawd

All of my DTE items got reduced from 15% to 10%.

Q-BZ likes this.
  7. Denpepe

Denpepe [H]ard|Gawd

I noticed that now you can upgrade exotics from 490 to 500 so I destroyed my chatterbox to upgrade nemesis and the handgun, then crafted a new chatterbox, not sure I cba to do it again to upgrade a new chatterbox and possibly another exotic provided I find another one.

At GS 499 now since I dropped to 497 with the patch nerfing my upgraded gear.

Q-BZ likes this.
  8. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse [H]ard|Gawd

Yea when you get an exotic you buy the 500 blueprint from the vendor at the Whitehouse. That's how I did all of my exotics. When you get your exotic its available at the vendor just after pickup. (possible log out log back in). To upgrade you need the components but then again if you want them back you have to farm for them again. I think my GS dropped because i had some stuff i recal-ed to like 513 and i think some of that stuff was 499. So i may not even been 500 I didn't even look last night.

Q-BZ likes this.
  9. Q-BZ

Q-BZ [H]ard as it Gets

I really like the Classified Missions. I did the first on solo and I liked the pacing and how it even encouraged some exploring and something a little more deliberate while getting some more backstory.

I'll remember this trick. You have to have alt characters to get away with this, though, right, or can I just go out and get another chatterbox, etc. and do this? I definitely want to max out my exotics.

Yup, I did that yesterday first thing and it's about damned time. Nemesis is a beast.

Frraksurred likes this.
  10. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse [H]ard|Gawd

We missed our opportunity :cry::cry::cry: We did all of the main missions and were going to do Capital building yesterday night and it reset. :cry::cry::cry: So we have to wait until it comes back around.Definetly need to get the BP for it from GWH.

Q-BZ likes this.
  11. Q-BZ

Q-BZ [H]ard as it Gets

Damn. :(

I saw it yesterday and my eyes bulged out. It was like a double take. My reaction was just a step or two shy of my D50 finally dropping Sasquatch sighting. ;)

It was an "all stop emergency priority."

12. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse [H]ard|Gawd

Yea after i broke the news to my friend he was like.....I quit....lol.

13. StryderxX

StryderxX [H]ard|Gawd

So no matchmaking for the raids. Not sure if this is a good move. I struggle to get a team of 4 together. 8 is going to be nearly impossible!

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    zetachi likes this.
  14. Denpepe

Denpepe [H]ard|Gawd

I just broke mine down for the mats and then opened boxes till I got all parts again to make a new one. Part one and three popped on the first box, the second one I had to open 3, no fiddeling around with alts.

Q-BZ likes this.
  15. dvsman

dvsman 2[H]4U

Considering how many people are in the [H] guild, I wouldn't think it would be too hard. Although it does seem like a lot of the guys are on the Euro / GMTish time zones. Heck when I log in at the office before work to clear out inventory from the previous night (at 8am US EST) I usually see peeps already on.

Personally, I usually run with 2 IRL friends (who aren't in the clan) - and I've grouped with Xevtech (sp?) a few times (and you once on a bounty).

If I had to guess on the difficulty of the raid, I'd rather spend some time before doing legwork/prep (sign up list on [H] maybe?) than rely on random matchmaking in game. You could end up with a 1) group full of assholes or 2) a group that tries to Rambo their way through or 3) refuse to use mics for some reason (<- I just don't get this).

Q-BZ likes this.
  16. Daishi123

Daishi123 Limp Gawd

No MM in the raid....congrats dumbasses just killed the game.

17. Business6

Business6 [H]ard|Gawd

Terrible idea to force players to go out of the game to organize a raid.

18. Porter_

Porter_ [H]ardness Supreme

Not sure if I’m remembering it right but I think Destiny 2 did the same thing with the raids. Stupid idea, they should have matchmaking.

On a positive note I went 3 for 3 last night on getting the Nemesis blueprint on the first try (3 characters). It’s pretty damn fun to use, and obviously great for the holstered talent.

Q-BZ and Denpepe like this.
  19. Xerack

Xerack Gawd

Speaking of Raid...Not sure if a guild raid is in the works - but I will be able to attend if it's after 5:30pm MST - sorry I don't get home much earlier than that normally.

Oh - and that new AR looks sweeeeet....going to have to work on that - lol.

Q-BZ and Frraksurred like this.
  20. Frraksurred

Frraksurred 2[H]4U

I think the most Clan members I've seen on at any one time was 6. Maybe a weekend will be better, but I'd love to get a Clan Raid together, that would be awesome. Unfortunately this weekend I'm not sure if I'll be free yet, I'll post if I am.

Q-BZ likes this.
  21. jmaker

jmaker Limp Gawd

New Eagle Bearer Exotic Weapon
    vpyf4dhis6y21.png

Active Talent: Eagle's Strike
    Accuracy increases as you continuously fire, up to 100%.

Headshot kills grant 100% Reload Speed, 35% Damage and the Tenacity buff for 10 seconds.

The strength of Tenacity is increased by 1% for body shots and 5% for headshots.

Active Talent: Tenacity
    20% - 80% of damage taken is delayed until the buff expires.

All of the total delayed is reduced for each enemy killed while the buff is active, up to 100% with 5 kills.

Holstered Talent: Protected Fire
    While holstered, gain 10% bonus armor while firing your current weapon.

criccio, dvsman, Q-BZ and 1 other person like this.
  22. Frraksurred

Frraksurred 2[H]4U

I want it. Easily the best looking Exotic in the whole game, and the Talents seem useful also. We'll see how difficult it is to get ahold of.

Q-BZ likes this.
  23. StryderxX

StryderxX [H]ard|Gawd

I'm not crazy about UbiSoft already locking up content behind pay walls so soon. What exactly are they planning for this year one season pass?

24. Q-BZ

Q-BZ [H]ard as it Gets

Dare I even ask what it's going to take to get this? 50,000 runs in the raid? ;)

25. Denpepe

Denpepe [H]ard|Gawd

Oooh, me wants, finally an exotic AR.

SomeoneElse and Q-BZ like this.
  26. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse [H]ard|Gawd

Frraksurred

If you guys every want to put together a team to do a Raid we have a clan 3 guys that are interested in raiding but don't have a full team to do so. If you want to match up with us we could try and schedule it. We usually play around 730-8.

Frraksurred likes this.
  27. dvsman

dvsman 2[H]4U

Aren't there 3 different clans here on [H]? I know the HOCP and a Deplorables and another that started as an overflow clan? Let's just try to sync it up here from all the different [H]s. I know I can get myself +2 IRL non-clan friends (so 3). And we are on pretty much all the time right now after work (feel free to add me -> themaker387).

EDIT: Should have probably said - I'm on EST (US East Coast).

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Q-BZ and SomeoneElse like this.
  28. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse [H]ard|Gawd

I think i have you on my list already. If you guys need a few guys there are 3 of us that play pretty regularly.

29. kamxam

kamxam [H]ard|Gawd

One thing i have noticed that Normal is absurdly easy. Sure, it wasn't too hard before but if i didn't have my mind on the game i had a decent chance of dying if i wasn't careful. Now i go in guns blazing and mow everything down..lol Probably be harder on the higher difficulty levels i hope but just doing the Nemesis component runs so doing it the fastest way.
    Still have GS500 so that's good. (y)

Q-BZ likes this.
  30. Jumpem

Jumpem Gawd

Is that raid only?

Q-BZ likes this.
  31. StryderxX

StryderxX [H]ard|Gawd

Just had a taste of that raid and all I can say is... That shit is hard! You have to communicate and figure out strategies. Just going in and shooting isn't going to work.

32. criccio

criccio Fully Equipped

Its amazing how much faster hardcore Division 2 teams (widdz, marco, etc..) got through this compared to hardcore gamers who don't main Division 2 (Redeem, big Destiny raid team). You had to be maining this game and seriously understand how it works to make this work. I don't know if I can dedicate time to this raid given how invested in Destiny I am, not to mention i'm not into the style nearly as much. Fun to plink around in missions though.

Q-BZ likes this.
  33. Porter_

Porter_ [H]ardness Supreme

No way I can carve out a straight, uninterrupted 5hr+ session for the raid. Still it’s cool that they add difficult content for those that can devote the time. I’m sure after some time and maybe a GS bump the time commitment will go down. Maybe I’ll give it a go when it’s in the 1-2hr mark for the masses.

Q-BZ likes this.
  34. jmaker

jmaker Limp Gawd

You don't have to do the raid in one sitting. There's checkpoints in there that you can come back to. At least that's what the devs said yesterday on stream.

dvsman and Q-BZ like this.
  35. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse [H]ard|Gawd

You have to take into account they wiped like 50 times on the main boss alone. It probably took them 1 hr or so to figure out the mechanics of the last fight. No doubt its a hard mission to run but now that people know how it works the raid time will get lower for sure.

Q-BZ likes this.
  36. jiminator

jiminator Capt Obvious

damn, 8 people with great optimized builds took 5 hours to beat it....

dvsman and Q-BZ like this.
  37. criccio

criccio Fully Equipped

So an average to short raid as looter shooters go on day one.

38. Frraksurred

Frraksurred 2[H]4U

Sounds like minus the learning curve, it might be closer to 90 mins to 2 hours. Waiting for more guides to come out.

--

EDIT: The Breakdown. This will come in 4 parts, I'll update as he rolls them out.

Build and 1st Boss:

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  39. Xerack

Xerack Gawd

The player named Nick was the point of view I was watching the raid from....he was taking down yellows pretty damn fast. I'd like to see his build...he did a vid on AR setup (but was using rifle\single shot in vid)...guess I still have a lot of optimizing to do with my gear.

40. Frraksurred

Frraksurred 2[H]4U

Not sure how this new Exotic will not get nerfed. Given what you have to go through to get it, I'd say it is the kind of reward it should be, but once it starts affecting PvP, the whining will commence and you know what happens then. That should take awhile given how few people will have it, but we'll see. Probably by the time I get it (if that ever happens).

Also, finally a good Gear Set? Well, well.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    jmaker and dvsman like this.