The Day Before

looks like they're putting this out to convince people that the game is real and not vaporware :D

The Day Before- Official 10 Minutes Gameplay Trailer

looks like they're putting this out to convince people that the game is real and not vaporware :D

The Day Before- Official 10 Minutes Gameplay Trailer

A gameplay trailer with no gameplay, unless this is supposed to be a walking simulator. If this is supposed to be gameplay, where is the HUD?

It reminds me of the Division 2, with the searching mechanics of State of Decay 2 while having the look of the last of us?

I was not impressed at all and I was looking forward to checking out this game.

Well I'll say the same thing I always do with these sorts of things d*** shame there's no 1st person option

It reminds me of the Division 2, with the searching mechanics of State of Decay 2 while having the look of the last of us?

I was not impressed at all and I was looking forward to checking out this game.
Some of the areas in that gameplay video are lifted directly from The Division 2. I'm sure someone will make a side by side video comparison soon.

Traffic light logic fail at 4:17 to 4:21~. One direction goes green, camera turns left, other light is green, doubt it had time to turn red in the time it took for the camera to turn . Maybe an oversight but still, attention to details is important.

obviously the game is fake...worse than WarZ.....the graphics they showed are not terrible....but it was empty, devoid, and the zombies seem to be nothing more than target practice.

The mouse movement at the very end doesn't match what happens on screen :ROFLMAO:

I don't understand what's the point to all this. Is the dev an internet troll or is this some type of social media experiment. Based on what's been shown so far there's no way a real game gets released in 2023.

I was searching for the game on Steam because I know I had it on my Wishlist guess it was taken down due to copyright issues.

Yeah it seems to be in deep scam territory, they keep setting dates then something happens to push it back. Each time they show it, the game also looks a lot worse graphically. I will believe the game is real, when it comes out and is playable.

Trailer looks good but the game is obviously going to be janky unfinished garbage if it ever actually releases.

This looks about how I expected it to be after the honeymoon period ended and they needed to actually make a functioning game. I am excited to see how it actually plays.
Steam boards don't know what to expect either the early trailers the game looked really good.

Don't buy this fake game and support these fuckwads, it's bad enough a bunch of you all pre-ordered or bought Starfield on day one. Raise your standards!

They should of called this game The Day After I don't think this game is going to make waves at all Dec. 7th

All things considered it seems like this is happening. Now what state it's in I guess we will see soon enough.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheDayBefo...tic_releases_a_statement_prior_to_release_on/
1701730572948.png

It's going to be one of those generic asset-flip survival craft zombie games, the same as the other thousands on Steam already.
Anybody remember Wild West Online??? Exactly like that.

Ill be a guinea pig for this. I'm going to buy it in 15 minutes since I have 40 bucks to burn. My bet is this is going to suck.

Ill be a guinea pig for this. I'm going to buy it in 15 minutes since I have 40 bucks to burn. My bet is this is going to suck.
That's dumb, just wait a day or two to find out what state the game is in.
People have been calling it an actual scam.

Back