The Coolermaster Gallery

the OLD coolermasters were all nice (ATC-210, ATC -110). This is my ATC-210.
IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

I think Coolermaster's been lagging this year. they dont have the best flagship case anymore. That would go to Silverstone. i can understand why because the same guy use to design cases for coolermaster. Even the new Lian Li's are edging out Coolermaster. all coolermaster has now is the Stacker and Wavemaster, which are already outdated. Farewell Coolermaster........ Helloooooo SIlverstone.

just came in a couple days ago, sitting pretty waiting to be hardcore modded.
pcdremel.jpg

P1020290.jpg

updated, this is the final look before i buy an SFF for college in a month or two.

Here is a really old pic of my computer ( back when I had a P4...ewwwy )

ge.jpg

I'll get new pics up once I get my camera back.

Here are my Coolermaster collected over the years. My favorite case is still the ATC-110. I don't know, but ever since ATCS and Coolermaster split, I have had little desire to get another Coolermaster or Silverstone. I always wanted to get the ATC-410, but it went the way of the 110 :( Please excuse how dirty the cases are, my house is currently being remodeled and one of the workers left the computer room door opened and a lot of dust came in :mad:

coolermaster.jpg

holy c-word batman i want that 110 :D :D :D gimme gimme must have i highly doubt your selling it...or maybe you have more :) what would you sell them for :drools:

I´d though I would post my old Coolermaster mod.

Keep in mind this mod is from back in the day when Prommy mk2 was new on the market, and the casemod accessories were very limited ;)

Here goes;
comp3.JPG

Liquid_Cooled said:
if your talking about the one with the flame paint job, NO that is NOT a praetorian. It is a ATC-110

no, I own a praetorian ;)

is that possible to get it to original....im not thinking so..someone correct me. man i want one

UMMMM, NO..... THE ONE ON EBAY WITH THE FLAME JOB IS AN ATC-110, NOT A PRAETORIAN, TRUST ME.

this is a preatorian
praetorian.jpg

this is an ATC-110
rev-atc110-profileSM.jpg

and this is the one on Ebay
coolermaster_flames.jpg

WELL DONT YOU FEEL SHEEPISH NOW DILLUSION. LOL

ok wow stop freaking out i know what i want

I WANT ATC-110

ok there, its the case on ebay, it has a door, its the falcon nw case..sorry but i belive i know what i want thanks

ive seen two on ebay in the last 2 months. I bought one of them. :)

Why did they discontinue it. Its an amazing case... aside from the Wavemaster, which also looks cool.

That umm modified Coolermaster on Ebay is actually the ATC-111 which is based off the original ATC-201. The ATC-110 chassis was unique, slightly taller, and a lot longer (For extended motherboards).

That umm modified Coolermaster on Ebay is actually the ATC-111 which is based off the original ATC-201. The ATC-110 chassis was unique, slightly taller, and a lot longer (For extended motherboards).

...owned.

Liquid_Cooled said:
........ all coolermaster has now is the Stacker and Wavemaster, which are already outdated.......

umm, no. The stacker will rock for quite some time yet. ;)

I posted on CM Forums about why they were discontinued and they said that they won't make cases if people don't want them but 0bv. the ATC-110 is one of the best cases ever and everyone wants one so coolermaster marketing needs an overhaul.

I have an ATC-111 and even have a stock windowed side panel ;) I might be selling it in the near future. Might being the key word. Look for it in the FS/T forum. Even though I love the case, I'm at the point in my life where I want a SFF with a DVD burner that wouldn't take up too much space. :eek:

Lee Enfield said:
I posted on CM Forums about why they were discontinued and they said that they won't make cases if people don't want them but 0bv. the ATC-110 is one of the best cases ever and everyone wants one so coolermaster marketing needs an overhaul.

ATCS division broke away from coolermaster and started the company Silverstone. After that coolermaster stopped selling cases designed by ATCS.

IMO the stacker is not a flagship case. its just a huge case with good cooling. it cannot compare with Silverstone TJ03's elegance.

im sorry but 270 for a case (which is very good looking) is unreasonable. just because it got the max pc award doesnt mean they have to make it that....please anyone atc-110 this thing is like gold right now :rolleyes:

Back