The Coolermaster Gallery

GO STARS GO!!! Beat those dirty Canucks!

dude, even if they managed to get by salo and mitchel, which they wont, they still gotta face the wall that is Robby lu, which is like, well to be cliche, a brick wall.

but to be fair, that is a wicked sick computer case. I love it. And Dallas is one of the teams I would like to see win the cup.

GO CANUCKS GO!

Teh m0re p1cs !!!1

ATC-101 and a new Special Edition Wavemaster

101wmgh3.jpg

1011mp5.jpg

1012vw6.jpg

wm1sj1.jpg

wm2of8.jpg

ATC-600-SX1

atc6001zb8.jpg

atc6002ct2.jpg

ATC-600 & ATC-410 :)

atcstvhl1.jpg

I've finished setting up the new Server this sunday :cool:

New Server :

40GB Samsung for OS, 3*250GB in RAID5 for Data ... i'll replace the 40GB Disk with the Raptor fromthe old server when i take it apart.

On the left - old/current Server :

serverdh8.jpg

hddslf2.jpg

asusserverxm3.jpg

kabelyj4.jpg

inside1zl3.jpg

inside2hn2.jpg

My centurion 5. Slapped on some matte black , added side fan, bay 120mm fan, removed honeycomb grills.
-all of it
fullfrontlv3.jpg

-party in here
opensidekc0.jpg

-fans
frontfansnl0.jpg

-trying to find something currently to go over the dent from logo
frontlowerlx3.jpg

-back that ass up
backbr8.jpg

-boring
sidelitvr8.jpg

-same thing but in the dark. still boring
sidedarkml1.jpg

-all fans at 7v
7vfansdarkde6.jpg

-all fans at max (bios is on auto for cpu fan (blue led one inside case)
fullspeedfansdarkpl6.jpg

-saitek eclipse 2. red is preferred colour
saitek2mf4.jpg

-where it sits
fullroomshotry3.jpg

Beautiful WaveMaster up there!

I think the WaveMaster should be named the most beautiful case of all time. I really don't know of any other case that has been around this long and still look great!

matrix563 just the bottom row. rest is just my pci slot covers. Guess they do look like ports when the picture is shrunk.

yeah, that's backwards - supposed to blow thru the heatsink to the exhaust fan

ok, got the centurion 5 case yesterday.. transferred everything in from the old chenming/chieftec dragon tower.

sadly, i have a few gripes about this case, but for now, onto the pictures. oh and i'll be cleaning up the case button wires tomorrow. i'm way too tired today.

spa0027yx8.jpg

spa0028rc2.jpg

what are your gripes? My main one is that the mesh front collects dust like no other. You can reroute the front button wires to the other side so its less cluttered. Take of front and unscrew the blue metal piece that hold the buttons. You can then just put the wires through another hole directly on the opposite side of the front.

gripes including: the ability to route cables are a joke in this case. i suppose it's not bad if you have a modular PSU, but I'm stuck with the old kind. I managed to stuff all unneeded cables through the little hole beside the PSU, which when the PSU is screwed in, is about an inch tall, and 1/2 inch wide. the case also didnt feel as 'solid' as my old dragon case, but thats subjective. I actually dont like the 'toolless' feature, since it involves the plastic clips to secure my drives... and they built it a little too tight. when i added my hard drives, i couldnt even push them in to the proper locations. i finally did it with a pretty hard slam, and it scratched my drives pretty badly along the sides. Just about all the edges on the motherboard tray are pretty rough/sharp (they didnt roll the steel); and has striped away some cable insulation when i was running through them. now they're mostly laced with some electrical tape.

i'll re-stuff the button wires sometime later, probably over the weekend and i'll try to run them through the other side, thanks for the suggestion. i already removed the sound jacks and speaker, just to lessen a few cables.

Most of my ATCS :

g1rk6.jpg

g2im7.jpg

g3pm8.jpg

There's nothing more beautiful than an ATC. Puts the new Coolermasters all to shame after they excised the people behind that division after they absorbed that company. Even though many ATC people formed Silverstone, it's somehow not the same.

Here's some new ones of my PC in a Cent 5. It's nothing awesome, especially not the WM but I'm proud of it. Built the entire thing myself, its the first time I've done it. I'm only 15 btw.

Specs are:
BFG Tech Nforce 4 Ultra s939 mobo
3 gigs of Super Talent pc3200 (3 sticks)
BFG Tech GeForce 7950gt 512 mb w/ Zalman VF900 pasted on with Arctic Silver
Athlon 64 Venice 3200+ @ 2300 mhz
Not sure about the brand of the other 2 HDD's but the latest one is a WD 250 gb SATA 300 7200 rpm thingie
The Centurion 5 of course
Viewsonic 22 inch widescreen
And thats about it

On to the pics

My workstation. The only work that gets done here is writing stories, and doing nerd stuff.
pa220090largeww1.jpg

inside overview
pb230086largewv3.jpg

The hard drives and rear of the graphics card... One of the SATA cables looks loose on the mobo, woops
pb230088largejc7.jpg

Cool shot of the VF900
pb230091largeti8.jpg

is that the gemini on ur vid card? LOL

lol... well.... i hate seeing it like that it looks so much better wrapped up around the card but it needed to be like that to mount the northbridge..and you get colder temps with the fan blowing through teh hs then onto the ramsinks of the card..

Here's my Centurion 5 :) I added a Blue 120mm Fan in front to intake cold air.

:eek:

Wow...that's some clean cable (or lack there of) management you got there. What about the balance of the case (like the optical drive area)?

servmasteropenyk2.jpg

servmasterhddsov2.jpg

Swapping out the fans on my Fileserver and cleaning up the SATA cables

foxboardus8.jpg

foxsidett5.jpg

foxinsidegt1.jpg

foxmora2ke8.jpg

foxbackcq4.jpg

New Board, CPU, RAM, VidCard ...

I've swapped the mainboard Tray with a Praetorian 732, those have dual 80mm out of the box :)

Mobo trays of the 111*, 200*, 201*, 210*, 220*, Praetorian and Wavemaster series are all compatible. (* - There may be early revisions of those, you'll know it when you see one )

Specs :

Foxconn nForce 590 SLI (comes with a hella lot good looking parts in the box :eek: )
X2 4400+ (no OC yet - i've just installed the OS)
2*1024MB Kingston DDR2-667, but i've ordered 4*1024 DDR2-800 today :D
Leadtek GeForce 7950GX2
Crative Audigy
Tagan 2Force 480W PSU

120GB Disk for the OS and programs, 2*160GB Disks in RAID1 for Data ... same as before

I've swapped the mainboard Tray with a Praetorian 732, those have dual 80mm out of the box :)

Mobo trays of the 111*, 200*, 201*, 210*, 220*, Praetorian and Wavemaster series are all compatible. (* - There may be early revisions of those, you'll know it when you see one )

Specs :

Foxconn nForce 590 SLI (comes with a hella lot good looking parts in the box :eek: )
X2 4400+ (no OC yet - i've just installed the OS)
2*1024MB Kingston DDR2-667, but i've ordered 4*1024 DDR2-800 today :D
Leadtek GeForce 7950GX2
Crative Audigy
Tagan 2Force 480W PSU

120GB Disk for the OS and programs, 2*160GB Disks in RAID1 for Data ... same as before

Anarchy...as always your setups are HOT!!!..
Just wanted to ask what is that background on you monitor ??
And where can I find it..

thanks for your time..:D

nightwings, where did you get that window for your 83x stacker? I can't find one for my 830 evo...

Anarchy...as always your setups are HOT!!!..
Just wanted to ask what is that background on you monitor ??
And where can I find it..

thanks for your time..:D

It's an offical nVidia wallpaper - you can get it on slizone.com

Back