The Computers in my room

I decided to post pictures of the mess of computers that is my room untill I get them all put together, so here we go:

This is my Viewsonic P220f that I will be using until I get a triple monitor set up for the 3G EVGA GTX 580s.

MyMoniter_keyboard__Mouse.jpg

This is the monitor with the Creative surround station using Creative Megaworks 550 THX certified speakers.

Myspeakers.jpg

This is my Viewsonic VG2236wm-LED monitor that I'm using for my other computers especially my Dell Optiplex 755 that I use for College. Notice all the boxes of computer parts.

MyotherMoniter.jpg

These are my other computers which include a Pentium III, Pentium 4, Pentium, and Dell Optiplex 755.

Myothercomputers.jpg

I'll keep you posted when things change.

Your surround sound speaker stands are awesome, or atleast until they loosen a little bit and crash to the floor. I've never seen anything like that before.

Wholly shit, how do you even get to your keyboard and mouse lol.

This has inspired me to post my pc even though i don't even have carpets, curtains etc down yet.

What an incredible patronizing and arrogant comment.

Newsflash: Not everyone has the same values or financial situation.

Last time I checked it does not cost money to toss stuff in a dumpster. Far to many piles. I see no value in people who do not value a somewhat tidy workspace.

Wow...

What possessed you to post this? You enjoy being ridiculed?

I like your surround speaker stand, but fuck, clean your room...

Is this some kind of preview for the next episode of Hoarders? :D

Wow...

What possessed you to post this? You enjoy being ridiculed?

I like your surround speaker stand, but fuck, clean your room...

And throw some shit away. A lot of that is some dated crap by the looks of it.

Last time I checked it does not cost money to toss stuff in a dumpster. Far to many piles. I see no value in people who do not value a somewhat tidy workspace.
Unless I would have to live with such a person I wouldn't mind that. Some people are basically lazy to care about their enviroment.;)

all i can think of is [H]oarders

ahhh damnit...got beat to it...../me fail

Last edited:
ye athat room is pretty much a shit hole i would hate to come home everyday to that...

Your room fails as a room.

What is that border at the top of the wall? Was that put there when you were 9?

Clean,dust,vacuum. and then paint.

I'm sending my mom over.:eek: She's 80 and she'd kick my ass if my house looked like that.:eek:

this blog makes me a little sad... can you even use your computer with all that junk on your desk..???

some people are sort of mean however... but otoh it is sort of a wreck in there... hmmmm... I couldn't work in that mess.

zephers- LOL - plz say that it isn't your room...
mcrackin - nice pic hahah

lol besides cleaning how can you stand having pictures on the wall that are not straight...

lol @mcrackin win!

Back