• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Complete $800 i7 build?

JDM-Y0-

Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
909
Can it be done? I am wanting to buy all used parts (if I can new) but if not used via the forums F/S area. I have been out of the loop for about 9 months. What would be the best for the price?
 
It would help if you answered the stickied "ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST!" so that we can help you better.
 
Can't really be done if you need an OS, full tower, and graphics card. Fill out the sticky so we know what you need.
 
Back
Top