The Best Games On PC

LoL not on the list? It is only the most popular game ever made.

That must be why I have no idea what you are talking about. There is a game named lol? Is it a laughing game? :p

Was it made in the time frame this list covers (last 6 years)?

Zarathustra[H];1041735539 said:
Ah, Have never seen nor played it :p

Googling it it looks super-hero like. That is probably why.

Homey don't play super-hero stuff.

It's a MOBA ... but I don't play any of the MO games

Didnt say the game was good, just saying it has more players than any other game ever made, any system. It is freaking huge!!!!!

Didnt say the game was good, just saying it has more players than any other game ever made, any system. It is freaking huge!!!!!

Who gives a shit, my junk is freaking huge but you don't hear my going around claiming I have the biggest and baddest junk in history.

I don't mind that the game isn't on the list, however I do mind that league of legends didn't make it when heroes of the storm did... HOTS has nostalgia factor, but that's it, other than that it's a pretty dumbed down moba.

I rather like Ori and the Blind Forest.

I've never even thought about playing most of these games. I see them on Steam, but some don't sound like my style. Hotline Miami was an awful game. I can't even begin to comprehend how people liked that game. I bought it, played it about 10 minutes and closed out. The retro effect was killing my brain. I played enough of those games on my NES back in the day. No thank you to retro effects.

Farming Simulator 15? *sigh* I mean it's not like they're doing the best of 2015 and as a result couldn't find that many good games, hell Starcraft 2 is on there.

I clicked to make sur CSGO and SC2 were on there. No mention of LoL or Dota which is nice.

Piggybacking on the farm simulator, no goat simulator or goatz!

I clicked to make sur CSGO and SC2 were on there. No mention of LoL or Dota which is nice.

Piggybacking on the farm simulator, no goat simulator or goatz!

IMHO, CSGO was a letdown. Official Valve servers have removed the need for community servers, so a lot of communities are dying,a s it is easier for players to just auto-join valve servers.

That, and the whole gun skin thing makes me thing TF2 hats, or some crappy Call of Modern Battlefield garbage, more than it does CS.

Also, for an update that was completed so recently, the graphics are rather uninspiring.

I used to love CS< and have thousands upon thousands of hours across all versions starting with the first public beta back in 1999/2000 some time. I got a little bored with it after a few years of Source, but CS:GO was the version that finally just lost me.

I can't play it anymore.

Zarathustra[H];1041738304 said:
IMHO, CSGO was a letdown. Official Valve servers have removed the need for community servers, so a lot of communities are dying,a s it is easier for players to just auto-join valve servers.

There are so many personally owned servers for CSGO. I am part of a community which owns multiple servers in different locations across the U.S.

Yes Valve did make it so easy a monkey can find a server w/ auto join though.

Back