The beauty that is dual 19 inchers

crystalfontz

Limp Gawd
STEREO BSODS :)

Dual_BSOD.jpg

I'm glad you like the monitor stands. I made them myself with materials found commonly at hand <beams proudly>.

Pretty much a stupid post . . . we had just got the dual-head nVidia thing going and then the fresh install of W2K SP4 decided to barf up a BSOD. Later we tracked it down to a LinkSys gigabit ethernet adapter. . . but only after reformatting and seeing it again. I love M$.

Just struck us as funny, and well . . . the camera was right there.

8 years later, Windows 7 64 instead of Windows 2000, 4 cores instead of 1, 30" LCDs instead of CRTs, but some things will never change:

dual_30_inch_BSOD.JPG

I am a crappy typist, and it takes a long time to learn a new keyboard, so I just keep using that same one :)

Lol Microsoft Multimedia keyboard, I have the exact same one. Bought mine in 2004 :D Kicks ass.

Blast from the past reminds me of the piece of shipping crate I put my monitor on so I could have some more desk space (it left a few inches of gap for importan stuff like the top of my keyboard and papers). In other news, my current monitor is only a couple of years older than the original post.

well at least you managed to clean up your desk a little since 2004 :p

I am a crappy typist, and it takes a long time to learn a new keyboard, so I just keep using that same one :)

The thing you did was you bought an ergonomic keyboard. I tried this for a while and had the same problem. So from then on out I realized just buy a standard flat 104 key. Then you sit down at any computer and you are right at home.

Back