The Annarchy Case... COMPLETED!

I think the floral paint really tops off that girly look. That was a pretty good choice, even though it was a mistake grabbing it. I'm sure Gabe and Tycho were surprised.

Truly an amazing and gracious case mod.

Just imagine the looks of everyone faces as you wipe the floor with them at whatever game and they look over and see that case smiling back at them.

Utterly priceless.:cool:

Ha, thanks again people!

Yeah, my name at the huge PAX lan was alternating between:

MyLittlePony
PonyBoy
GuyWithPonies

and it was great to hear people yell "Damn you Pony!" when I headshotted or did something stupid...

The reaction at PAX was astounding. I was greeted by pretty much everyone there and they loved it. I was interviewed by 1UP.com and G4TV but I doubt I'll get any actual air time. All in all it was a really fun thing to do.

Also, I had so many people coming up to me thinking that my case actually belonged TO Annarchy... Like she was real or something. I got letters from people to give to her. Instead of denying them, I took them, and assured them that they would reach her safely. After all, one does not tear up a childs Christmas list and shatter the legend...

I did get to meet Gabe's Family, and his niece who is the closest thing to annarchy there might be. It was great fun. Now, I have to top myself this next year! Oh no...

HA! Great case!
Did you ever get to use the "What I carry in this box is your utter subjugation" line?
:D

you are very,very very confident in your sexuality if you can do that

Well...mmmm
Nice job..that would be a great computer for my lil girl..she would be all over it :D

I SO want to go to a LAN with one of those.

I may have to do that to my old SX1030...

i might have to do this with the system a friend gave me
but im thinking hot pink with purple accents.

Back