The 50 best free PC games

I don't see the old Castle Wolfenstein on there. That's too bad, I loved the original.

I'm disappointed. They had several older roguelikes but didn't mention Nethack or Dungeon Crawl. I've sunken hundreds of hours into them on computers that couldn't play anything more graphically advanced, mainly during the college years.

Good list. Thank you for posting it. I have to say Space Station 13 immediately caught my eye. Interesting concept.

Nitronic Rush is awesome! I never heard of it before so thanks for linking the list.

It is basically a fan made version of San Francisco Rush 2049 on the Dreamcast.

For those that haven't played it, it is an arcade racing game with crazy tracks. that have big jumps, shortcuts, loops, and other crazy stuff.
Your car has jets mounted on the sides so you can control your pitch and yaw in mid-air to do tricks and land upright.

The sequel called Survival has me excited because it has multiplayer. I've been waiting forever for a real sequel to San Francisco Rush 2049 on the Dreamcast!

Not sure why fl0w is on there...is it free now? It wasn't back when I bought it for 5 bucks or whatever.

Back