Thanks

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
It's costly, troublesome, difficult and demanding...but you do it anyway.
Thanks [H]ardfolders...for leaving this world a better place than you found it.

A Catholic nun, called Mother Theresa once said: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."

Somehow I think she was thinking of you....Fold on.

It's costly, troublesome, difficult and demanding...but you do it anyway.
Thanks [H]ardfolders...for leaving this world a better place than you found it.

A Catholic nun, called Mother Theresa once said: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."

Somehow I think she was thinking of you....Fold on.

No, thank you for being the [H]ard Bard and keeping many of us going with your wit and stories. For the most part you have most of us beat as far as folding stories and determination go. I just hope one day to meet or beat the effort you have put into this over the years.

I started in one project, now I am crunching for the other. It all gets us that much closer to the cure!

I'm proud to be a part of this madness we call the [H]orde.... and I'm amazed at how much a part of my daily life it has become....

Fold for the cure brothers and sisters... Fold On!!

Of course, the beer and tamales are a nice bonus....

Great story, fold on ! We are the [H]orde and we are ready for anything !

Woot thanks to all that participate on te greatest team folding for a good cause!

For the wee ones everywhere that can't build a boxen yet.....

babychop005.png

(thanks LeSLie for the image, taken from another thread)

thanks to [H] for giving me all this great info on how to build awesome crunching machines :D

Is this an occasion to bust out the crown special reserve?! :D

crown.jpg

A Catholic nun.....

So, this Catholic Nun, a Priest and a Rabi walk into a……………wait, should have read the whole thing.:rolleyes:

All kidding aside, we give what we can and we give what we have.

If my only legacy is, he liked good whiskey, pretty women and…..I remember something about working on big cancer project, let it be the latter by all means.:)

So, this Catholic Nun, a Priest and a Rabi walk into

If my only legacy is, he liked good whiskey, pretty women and…..I remember something about working on big cancer project, let it be the latter by all means.:)

/hands BillR a rocks glass /w Crown

I'll buy a round of crown but Kendrak, WTF is with that Rosewill PSU?? :eek:

I'll buy a round of crown but Kendrak, WTF is with that Rosewill PSU?? :eek:

If you look closely you will notice that the fans are not running.

Therefore, the PSU is not on fire! ;)

If you look closely you will notice that the fans are not running.

Therefore, the PSU is not on fire! ;)

I was shocked when I loaded up the pick.... the shutter on the camera is that fast :eek:

I posted the pic on the same system I'm on now.

I'm looking for a replacement. I'm mostly sure that it's from the same OEM as Thermaltake. This is on the top of my list:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341010

Edit:

Here is the rest of my messy desk and my fav glasses for said Crown :cool:

deskandcrown.jpg

crownglasses.jpg

mmmmm alcohol

Anyone wanna recommend a nice, very smooth rum? Under 50-60 depending on bottle size.

I'm lookin for something different. I've had Captain Mo's Private stock, and the Bacardi's... blah blah blah, I want something new.

Even though Private Stock was actually quite nice for the price.

mmmmm alcohol

Anyone wanna recommend a nice, very smooth rum? Under 50-60 depending on bottle size.

I'm lookin for something different. I've had Captain Mo's Private stock, and the Bacardi's... blah blah blah, I want something new.

Even though Private Stock was actually quite nice for the price.

Good old normal crown..... ~$30. I'll finish a bottle if you leave me with it :D (I'm a small guy and I don't have much of a place to put it, pic on mug thread.)

I see another problem with the pics than the Rosewill PSU. Those glasses are empty!

And to get this thread back on topic. Thank you to all who have contributed to the [H] and who have never told someone RTFM!!!!!!!

And thanks to all the new guys with all the new firepower keeping the rest of us from gettting fat and comfortable.

And thanks to all the new guys with all the new firepower keeping the rest of us from gettting fat and comfortable.

This is the truth! I added my 3rd quad in a futile attempt to keep Sunin from rolling over me. (didn't work)

Would never have done it if I had not had some one in my rearview.

Fold on!

not to mention all the [H]awt girls too! :)

The day I get mowed over by a girl.....

........is actually a possiblity now. :D

Well.... it's probably going to happen to me first..... don't go trying to steal all my Mowed|Over glory man..... it's about all I got left:p

Well.... it's probably going to happen to me first..... don't go trying to steal all my Mowed|Over glory man..... it's about all I got left:p

Never looking for the glory, it just always has a way of finding me. :D

alan2308 - getting mowed down since August 2005:p

Thanx be to Relic! The [H]ard Bard that keeps this [H]ungry [H]oard on the straight and narrow path of the Dragon Slayer!
Hail, Hail to the Relic!:D:rolleyes:

Back