thanks from me for this time

Joined
Sep 14, 2010
Messages
53
well, I´m one of the quest-folders and I´m going back to my old team,looks like they need my moderate contribution as well.

Before that I will say thanks to everyone here,terribly impressed by the dedication and knowledge in this place,during my time here I have been rather occupied reading various threads to further my understanding about everything folding.

Even if my budget doesn´t allow a purchase of sr-2 I have begin to look at workstation grade-gear over here in scandinavia, no egg here :(
and it is you folks fault :p

well,that was what I wanted to say,so see you folks :)
 
Thanks heaps for your time and points, it was much appreciated.

Stop back anytime to chat...
 
So long and thanks for all the phish...
 
No problem. Any time you want to stroll through here, you're more than welcome. :cool:
 
No problem. Any time you want to stroll through here, you're more than welcome. :cool:

yeahthat.gif
 
Glad we got you hooked. We blow thru so much money here on crazy gear it's nuts. Sucks when your gaming rig not only never gets to game but its the slowest computer in the house
 
thank heavens....you are set to mow me later today

all joking aside. thanks for stopping by dont be a stranger
 
thanks everyone :D

I will pop in from time to time anyway,get more of the humorous folding advices and what not,that is one good thing,discover this place,with other hardware nuts even if I have seen here I´m far from the worst :cool:
fold [H]ard
 
Thanks for helping us out and definitely don't feel too shy to pop in even if you're folding under another team.
 
Thank you for leaving before I got any crazy ideas of catching you ;)

Gona miss seing your nick on our team roster.

But your name will be always part of the 4 Billion point team. Thanks a bunch.
 
Thanks again for the help friend. Always welcome here with us at the [H]orde.
 
Back
Top