Thanks for Putting on the GenMay Weekend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XacTactX

Supreme [H]ardness
^^^ Much appreciated Kyle and co. for taking the opinions of your community to heart. I didn't voice my opinion about GenMay before this was put on, but I was hoping for another GenMay weekend to build on the vague and rudimentary idea I had about the place. The Epic Thread Compilation thread would immediately justify my $15 purchase price many times over. So I'm strongly considering signing up, but I've also been spending like crazy for all kinds of tech recently. :eek::confused::(

Cliffs: Thanks [H], you rock!

To give you an idea of what GenMay is all about: guy has threesome, guy brags on Interweb ([H]), guy's girl logs into account... and hilarity ensues. Jolly good stuff!

Last edited:
I would stay the hell away if I were you. I hear that Oldie guy posts in there, and you don't want to have anything to do with him. He doesn't even wear pants most of the time.

It was fun looking through my old GenMay posts :)

Now we just need a $25 no wordhijacking option :) which is what keeps me from paying, I left the [H] and stayed away for some time due to exactly that, but have been back for a few months now, as I feel at home here, cool guys, both staff and users, but I cannot accept the wordhijacking. :(

Yes, you prolly heard it a thousand times, now you heard it 1001 times :)

How many signed up over the weekend, just curious

For me the look at GenMay was just confirmation that I am not missing anything by not having access. Maybe 15 years ago it would have been cool, now I am just to old for that noise.

For me the look at GenMay was just confirmation that I am not missing anything by not having access. Maybe 15 years ago it would have been cool, now I am just to old for that noise.

You must have missed my postings. I'm not too active on the weekend.

Joining GenMay is the best $5 bucks you will ever spend. Look at it like skipping a meal from Mcdonalds and you'll be the healthier for it. :D

Now we just need a $25 no wordhijacking option :) which is what keeps me from paying, I left the [H] and stayed away for some time due to exactly that, but have been back for a few months now, as I feel at home here, cool guys, both staff and users, but I cannot accept the wordhijacking. :(
What do you mean by "word hijacking"?

Are you talking about when someone quotes someone else and changes the original of what was said? If so, there's no filter available to stop that.

Words do get filtered here, where they show up as +++++ instead of the offending word or censored site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back