Thank you to our [H]ard OCP loyal customers

Hi, not to be intimidating or anything of that matter, but will we get confirmation emails of some kind?

kohan69 said:
Hi, not to be intimidating or anything of that matter, but will we get confirmation emails of some kind?

Has anybody got a email confirmation yet??

Crap, I wish monarch had a way to browse past orders, i have a drawer FULL of packing slips from like every e-tailer imaginable :(

Dillusion said:
Crap, I wish monarch had a way to browse past orders, i have a drawer FULL of packing slips from like every e-tailer imaginable :(

PSSSTTT, the invoice numbers are in the confirmation emails that they send you when you place an order. Search your inbox for items from Monarch.

Kid

Kid744 said:
PSSSTTT, the invoice numbers are in the confirmation emails that they send you when you place an order. Search your inbox for items from Monarch.

Kid

Not everyone archives their emails :p

damn, I opened my inbox and saw a "Your MonarchComputer.com Online Store Order" email, so I got all excited, but it was just a reciept for the Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (AM2) I ordered this morning, not for the free game :-/. *crosses fingers and hopes for another email"

Me too!1!1! Gotta love the Monarch!1!1! Does this game kick more ass than Rome TW/Civ IV?

Hum thats strange. Stumble I thought you were like one of the first. I sent my email long after yours. :p

Well, I got an email today that said thanks for placing an order with monarch.... but uh, I did not order anything from monarch. The Email doesnt say what was ordered, its just a generic email. I hope this is my game... and not someone else ordering shit on my account.

Monarch Deals said:
Games did start shipping yesterday!!
Are you still in the process of notifiying winners? Do the rest of us that entered still have a chance to win, or did we not qualify for whatever reason?

got my email today... just as i had resigned myself to not getting it. score one for monarch (and me)!

Thank you all for your support and a special thanks to all of you who post positive reviews for us on sites like resellerratings.
Be sure to keep checking our main thread about deals and to check out the link that brings you to the page of over 100 specials running right now. (yea I know shamelss plug)

blah repost this "deal"!!

i just found an additional 2 invoices to my current 2 invoices T_T

had to email monarch for the really old invoices lol *sigh*

I was trying to figure out how I had inadvertently ordered something from Monarch. Took me about 2 minutes to figure it out..... W00T!

I got mine this afternoon and didn't check my inbox to see it til way late. Thanks Monarch!! I haven't ordered anything from Monarch but Opterons... quite interested to see the packaging style. :cool:

(Feels strange getting something cool for free) :D

Well I just got my AOE3 today. Nice full retailbox CD version.:) Thanks Monarch! What other store gives gifts to repeat customers.

Back