Tetris (Nintendo DS)

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Are you serious? It seems the game is out of production, but it is going used for 57$ and up on amazon, and around 40+ on ebay, does anyone have this game?

Is it really worth the money? (for my wife, probably the only game she will really use her DS for..)...

Or should I find an alternative, are there any? (Not including GBA)

tetris DS is totally awesome . Online play is simple but very effective .

One of my favorite ds game .

it is cool but not worth that price tag......you can get an M3 for less than that. I have it I better hold on to it until prices are at really ridiculousness levels then sell it and laugh at who ever buys it.

it is cool but not worth that price tag......you can get an M3 for less than that. I have it I better hold on to it until prices are at really ridiculousness levels then sell it and laugh at who ever buys it.

Some people on amazon are trying to sell new copies of it for 100$

I love the online multiplayer. Too bad I can't hang with those crazy Japanese kids. They kick my ass in under a minute :(

Holy cow. I bought a copy for my ex over a year ago. My friends got it for their M3's and R4's.

Crap, better run down to my treasure hunting spot to pick up all their Tetris DS copies.

Tetris DS is fun, but I don't have the finger dexterity to hang online with the Far Easterners.

Sell them on ebay dude. i just got one copy for 31$ but some are going for much more.
(plus 7.25 more for shipping...)

I wouldn't mind another copy, but don't want to spend that much money again

Somebody gave my girlfriend a copy, I guess I should be thankful because that is one of the only DS games I actually like.

I spent most of last Sunday looking for Tetris DS.

I bought the last used copy from a distant Game Stop.

Well worth the time spent / drive / etc :D

I got it for under $30.00 BTW

Back