but [H] is the 12 Angry Men of tech forums, if we can't complain here where can we complain? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

still funny to point out nerds complaining about tech though
Putting my dislike of Musk and the way Tesla does business aside, I just hate the minimalistic style of Teslas. Sure, it's neat that they put in the capability, but that won't make me dislike Teslas any less.

To me it seems like they're putting it in as a token gimmick to distract from other issues they have, both tech and not tech related. I doubt most of the hate is on the feature itself but rather directed at Tesla and Musk, and what better way to express dislike than to exaggerate potential problems and create memes.

Putting my dislike of Musk and the way Tesla does business aside, I just hate the minimalistic style of Teslas. Sure, it's neat that they put in the capability, but that won't make me dislike Teslas any less.

To me it seems like they're putting it in as a token gimmick to distract from other issues they have, both tech and not tech related. I doubt most of the hate is on the feature itself but rather directed at Tesla and Musk, and what better way to express dislike than to exaggerate potential problems and create memes.
I have no recognizable feelings towards Tesla as a company or vehicle, but the half dozen or so individuals I know in my small area who own them are the most insufferable shitheels I know, they make me want to burn the company to the ground to simply be better disassociated with them.
I shit you not it's -25 up here and the ferry was delayed 30m so one of them suited up and marched from their car to mine to knock on my window and tell me to turn my ignition off because idling is bad. Like dude, I need the heater, just because your heat works on electricity doesn't make it emission-free you ass hat! If it weren't for the fact I needed my coffee I would have thrown it on them, and the fact it hadn't kicked in yet was probably the only reason he didn't walk away wearing it.

Last edited:
Back