Terror in the Deep

Zohar78

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.giantbomb.com/news/terror-in-the-deep/4391/

This sounds wicked and kinda freaky. Would definitely love to try it one time, even though i did not like using the gas mask in the military. It made me feel kinda claustrophobic even though i spent a good portion of my working life doing various jobs crawling under houses/buildings.

After a few people have played it, sweating and breathing away inside, that must get pretty gross. :D

Holy crap... TAKE MY MONEY

Nothing gets under your skin like loss of eyesight, and messing with the only remaining form of sensory input (sound) is awesome. Someday, someone will develop a suit you can wear using artificial muscle fibers that a game can contract at will to simulate damage... and then the sky's the limit.

Came in here because I thought it was some news on X-Com Terrors from the Deep.

I am disappoint.

Holy crap... TAKE MY MONEY

Nothing gets under your skin like loss of eyesight, and messing with the only remaining form of sensory input (sound) is awesome. Someday, someone will develop a suit you can wear using artificial muscle fibers that a game can contract at will to simulate damage... and then the sky's the limit.

I like the BF3 simulator someone did! It was a 360゜ wraparound screen on a multidirection treadmill (I think it was on this one) and a gun you held which pointed the mouse. If someone shot you it would shoot you with paintballs. :D

My apologies. Didn't know about the X-Com game being named that and wasn't trying to mislead.

Yeah I came in here because of that as well..lol

Although the actual game was called "Terror from the deep"

The mask thins is interesting, I would never do it but would
enjoy watching people play in these things..lol

Back