• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Teh Uber L33t Aqua-Computer Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Nurse said:
Now Dan just take a Valium and chill out a while. I have just been having a little fun with you because you leave yourself so open to it. ;) The last thing in the world I want is for SNT to go out of business. Then we would have the same problem with only one Aqua Computer dealer in the USA. Competition breeds a competitive atmosphere and companies get smarter and better. As I said before you will undoubtedly survive because you have the will to survive and you like to make money, right?

What you call fun isnt that way for myself. I would very much appreciate it if you do not make such comments in the future.

-Dan
 
Top Nurse said:
Anyway what I wanted to say is that my order is being shipped today from Austria. It will be coming in on a direct flight from Munich into Los Angeles International (LAX) by Wednesday or Thursday and be delivered to Sharka Corp for delivery Monday. Just to whet your appetite I wanted to share a little sight with you before you all go nighty nite and I think only about 30% of this is for customer orders. The rest is open stock available for immediate delivery when it gets here. No customs problems are anticipated as the customs brokerage service they use at LAX are all fluent in German.

As I mentioned before this was just a little order by Sharka to get into the Aqua Computer business slowly. Another order will be shipping from Austria in about 10-14 days with even more fun stuff :D :D

Nice Pic! :)

Those boxes under the tubing. Are they Aqua-tubes by chance? I see some AquaBay mounts.
 
Vlad335 said:
Nice Pic!

Those boxes under the tubing. Are they Aqua-tubes by chance? I see some AquaBay mounts.

Just the Pic? ;) BTW, if you are using a FireFox browser you can just click on the pic and it blows up to it's normal size of 2880 x 2160.

I *think* the boxes under the tubing are Aquastream pumps, the brown boxes to the right are the Aquatube's, the Aqua Bay's are directly in front of the brown boxes, and the black packages to the right of that are I think the 1046 and 1048 FMJ's. As I know you are interested there are all the grill (120, 240, and 360) sizes you were looking for are over on the left. Scattered in that mess is also all the Aquatube black and silver plates for direct mounting to a case.

I think the two little rectangular looking plastic wrapped packages in front of the Aqua Bay's are some of the Cuplex XT's in this shipment. Unfortunately from what I understand all of them didn't make it here on this shipment :( But the balance will be ready to ship in about a week, which is right on schedule for the second shipment leaving in about 2 weeks. I told Wes that since those things are so hard to come by that he should order another 10 of them, so perhaps there will be more here in a few weeks than was originally ordered. BTW, I believe there are some of those G 1/8 8/10mm compression fittings in this order in case anyone wants to run 8mm ID tubing on their loop...like me.

I also decided to just order in the Twinplex coolers to use on my GPU's and NB which will be here on the next shipment along with my Silver Cuplex XT. I just don't see the need for those coolers that do ram and GPU. Besides they are too single purpose and I would have to toss them in 6 months due to wanting another GPU. From what I understand, Sharka can order in the bare Twinplex's and keep stock on all the parts so they can assemble any Twinplex configuration (including the 6800 side mounted fittings) anyone would want at a moment's notice.

Added:

It has been brought to my attention that I may be mixing up the Aquastreams and Aquatubes boxes. If anyone knows for sure how about popping in and educating us poor folk ;)
 
The brown boxes on the right are Aquastream pumps. Aquatubes come in the same style of box as the cuplex blocks. (that'll be the boxes in the middle of the pic)
 
Yellowsnow17 said:
The brown boxes on the right are Aquastream pumps. Aquatubes come in the same style of box as the cuplex blocks. (that'll be the boxes in the middle of the pic)

Thanks! That was what Wes thought too! Now I have to get busy and start cutting metal. :D
 
Just a quick reminder to those who saw fit to contact Sharka before this Aqua Computer order went in that you need to contact them ASAP to finalize your orders. :) As I understand it you guys have first dibs on the booty (after my pre-ordered stuff of course). The stuff left will be, according to Wes, put on the website sometime later this week.

While not everything A-C makes is going to be put in stock here by Sharka, a good deal of it will be for immediate delivery. The balance would be available within a few weeks delivery , like my Cuplex XT Silver edition :D
 
Vlad335 said:
2.jpg

Now that would look like one hot pic laser etched into the side of my V2000 case. Do you by any chance have a drawing? :p
 
For those of you who have an Aquaero LCD or Aquaero LT version, it appears to be possible to convert to the VFD version by getting a VFD display from A-C and burning the Aquaero with the VFD firmware. You can see some more info on the A-C thread here. :D
 
Has anyone ever converted their whole A-C loop into using the 8mm ID compression fittings? Did you see any marked improvement in temps?
 
Top Nurse said:
Has anyone ever converted their whole A-C loop into using the 8mm ID compression fittings? Did you see any marked improvement in temps?

I could be wrong, but I would think you would see very little difference using 10/8mm vs Aqua-Computer's 8/6mm tubing. Our "small-bore" Aqua-Computer equipment is more about solid engineering than high flow rates.
Now a larger radiator, that would be another story. :D
 
Damn bitch breaker, that tat is pretty [H]ardcore! Major dedication to the SNT cause right there.
 
modsquad2 said:
I could be wrong, but I would think you would see very little difference using 10/8mm vs Aqua-Computer's 8/6mm tubing. Our "small-bore" Aqua-Computer equipment is more about solid engineering than high flow rates.
Now a larger radiator, that would be another story. :D

I'm concerned about exactly this issue when choosing the components for my loop. I'm enough of a newb to potentially make stupid choices like feeding 8/6mm tubing into a 1/2 Inlet on a pump, probably not a good idea. :) Ok, maybe I'm not that stupid.

In fact, the pump is my main concern. I _really_ want to use an MCP350. I also don't think I'll be using an A-C rad.

Given that the MCP350 is 3/8 (close to 10mm?) wouldn't it make sense to do a full 10/8mm system if possible?
 
modsquad2 said:
I could be wrong, but I would think you would see very little difference using 10/8mm vs Aqua-Computer's 8/6mm tubing. Our "small-bore" Aqua-Computer equipment is more about solid engineering than high flow rates. Now a larger radiator, that would be another story.

Well I suppose that would be correct, but since A-C does sell those 8/10mm compression fittings that can be used on their blocks and tubes perhaps it might work out well. :confused: I just don't want to have to go back a month later and tear out the 6/8mm stuff and try the 8/10mm stuff. For my V2000 case the Legris fittings seem much more usable from an installation point of view, especially with their bulkhead fittings (straight, 90 + 45 degree).

Koolance is also in the low flow category and many people have stated that the change to 10mm ID tube made a world of difference. However, they also increased the flow rates from 1 to 2 liters/min as well so I don't know if that made a difference and how much. So I guess the only way is to buy and try the [H] route. I guess it helps to have the flow meter and about 4 temp sensors to run with my Aquaero :D
 
I use 8/10 compressions in my loop. I was usinf all 6mm pushfits before. I only switched so I could use softer tubing. There's no difference in temps, and I have the same parts as before.
 
WarlordBB said:
I'm concerned about exactly this issue when choosing the components for my loop. I'm enough of a newb to potentially make stupid choices like feeding 8/6mm tubing into a 1/2 Inlet on a pump, probably not a good idea. :) Ok, maybe I'm not that stupid.

In fact, the pump is my main concern. I _really_ want to use an MCP350. I also don't think I'll be using an A-C rad.

Given that the MCP350 is 3/8 (close to 10mm?) wouldn't it make sense to do a full 10/8mm system if possible?

So what A-C parts are you contemplating putting in your loop? The issue of the pump is dependent on what else you plan on putting in the loop. More info please!
 
Pooky said:
I use 8/10 compressions in my loop. I was usinf all 6mm pushfits before. I only switched so I could use softer tubing. There's no difference in temps, and I have the same parts as before.

So why did you make the switch?

EDIT: Duh...never mind :rolleyes:
 
Is there any new info on water cooled power supplies? I would like to find one with 24pin atx, and pci-express support with 10mm/3/8" ID barbs.
 
Here is a couple of links, but to answer your question I don't think I'm ready to go with a CoolCurrent until I can get a PCP&C (they said nada no way jose) capable PSU that is H20 cooled:

http://translate.google.com/transla...htm&prev=/search?q=Coolcurrent&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?h...htm&prev=/search?q=Coolcurrent&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

http://translate.google.com/transla...=65&prev=/search?q=Coolcurrent&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

The only person I know who has a H20 cooled PSU is Dan from SNT and I suppose their are others. :)
 
If you got the time and cash, build your own water blocks for the CAPS and etc. Try it out on a generic 450 or 500watt 40 or 50 dollar power supply. Problem is routing and making blocks that may be odd shaped by hand. I've designed some using solidworks for an enermax, problem is programming the CNC or flowjet (someone that knows what they are doing) ie not me and paying them off so they dont steal your idea.
 
Top Nurse said:
Has anyone ever used the Timmer CoolPump? I am considering either this device or one of the Eheim Compact 600 pumps with the attachable Compacttube so I can run a separate loop for my Koolance Hydra-Pak HDD coolers in the bottom of my V2000 case. Opinions welcome :)
I have the Timmer CoolPump and used it for about a week as a second loop. Was very quite but seemed to lack thrust. I plan to use it on my new system.
 
R1ckCa1n said:
I have the Timmer CoolPump and used it for about a week as a second loop. Was very quite but seemed to lack thrust. I plan to use it on my new system.

I have one too, it only has 2 feet of head pressure. I have it on a P3 and Voodoo 2 SLI rig.
 
R1ckCa1n said:
I have the Timmer CoolPump and used it for about a week as a second loop. Was very quite but seemed to lack thrust. I plan to use it on my new system.

Do you plan on using the Cuplex XT with the Timmer pump? When you say it lacks thrust do you mean flow?

The only thing I was thinking about using it was to run a separate loop though my Koolance HDD coolers. It would have it's own little 120mm rad and possibly some dinky reservoir all contained in the lower case. My XT and Twinplex's would be run on the Aquastream circuit.

BTW, Wes told me that the goods might show up Friday afternoon if they clear customs Friday morning. I believe the shipment is already sitting over at LAX in the customs warehouse right now. :D
 
Pooky said:
I have one too, it only has 2 feet of head pressure. I have it on a P3 and Voodoo 2 SLI rig.

2 feet of head presure in an open circuit correct? So it wouldn't have any problem in what I was thinking of? :) Have any suggestions for a little reservoir?
 
Yes I suppose I can :eek: And it probably has been pointed out to me already today more than once. I guess those threatening PM's I got fom SNT did not sit well with me. I will go back and edit out those posts as being OT immediately.
 
Greetings...

It appears that there may be a SLI version of the Twinplex's making it's way to the market. :D The rumour is that it will be thinner and of a different design to get better cooling. I suspect that it may be available for sale in a few weeks. Silver *might* be available, but that is probably at least 2-3 months out. :(

AFAIK there are no prices available as of yet, but if I had to guess I would estimate about $60-80 USD. If I hear anymore on this I will post it here.
 
Top Nurse said:
Yes I suppose I can :eek: And it probably has been pointed out to me already today more than once. I guess those threatening PM's I got fom SNT did not sit well with me. I will go back and edit out those posts as being OT immediately.

Threatening emails huh? Wow, you are really still trying hard to make me out to be the bad guy here.

Im very sick and tired of you using any opportunity possible to make false alligations and very negative and personal comments about SNT and myself.

If anybody wants a copy of these so called threatening PMs feel free to ask me for them. I am SNT and nothing written or typed by my hand could never be read as threatening by even the most insane of person.

I wonder how your friend Wes would feel if he knew exactly how you were gathering support for "the shark." <- Your quote btw, from that dream that apparently has no real meaning. Where's the B.S. smilie?

-Dan
 
I have to agree totally with Dan and I know im not the only person around here that does.I have tried to stay out of this for some time BUT i cant sit back and take no more page after page of this. This thread was rather peaceful until you're arival T.N. Its seems that you have issues with SNT and Dan or anyone associated and have become relentless in your insults (what you might call joking but isnt) and insistance to be-little, badger, and downtalk SnT and Dan alst the while you pimp someone else. But its not uncomon of you to be this way as you are in most threads here on the forum that i have been involved with you in or read that you have posted in. I myself would appreciate if all and any comments you have about such just be kept to yourself. In fact it wouldnt hurt my feeilings any if this thread were closed. But at this moment that will probably not happen. I find it amazing as to how you bash on one person and bussiness but yet hardily promote and whore another. I have been and reamain a customer of SNT and Dan and will continue to do so despite your so called have nothing to do with reality "Story" or comments. So please and I say please for the last time zip it. No flaming, no rebutle, no nothing. My next step is to make complete complaint against you to any mod or admin that will listen. So please quit. now back on topic
 
Silentmaxx, the people who make the cool current AC sells as far as I know, said they have a 24 pin pci express power supply in the works with an ETA end of june. So since I'm not in a hurry I will probably get that one.
 
Captin Insano said:
I have to agree totally with Dan and I know im not the only person around here that does.I have tried to stay out of this for some time BUT i cant sit back and take no more page after page of this. This thread was rather peaceful until you're arival T.N. Its seems that you have issues with SNT and Dan or anyone associated and have become relentless in your insults (what you might call joking but isnt) and insistance to be-little, badger, and downtalk SnT and Dan alst the while you pimp someone else. But its not uncomon of you to be this way as you are in most threads here on the forum that i have been involved with you in or read that you have posted in. I myself would appreciate if all and any comments you have about such just be kept to yourself. In fact it wouldnt hurt my feeilings any if this thread were closed. But at this moment that will probably not happen. I find it amazing as to how you bash on one person and bussiness but yet hardily promote and whore another. I have been and reamain a customer of SNT and Dan and will continue to do so despite your so called have nothing to do with reality "Story" or comments. So please and I say please for the last time zip it. No flaming, no rebutle, no nothing. My next step is to make complete complaint against you to any mod or admin that will listen. So please quit. now back on topic



Im with Cpt Insano on this 1,Top Nurse u were Baned from our forum for abuse and flaming,u have issues that we dont understanf amd i to will be making a full list of complaints about u and your action's on this forum.Now...this forum is for AC item's related to SNT and other,so Shark Cork is fine in my eye's byt the threat's and BS stories have to go..
 
Okay I'm sorry I let this thing go way farther than I had intended. It seems to have become a ongoing problem and almost a life of its own. The only way I know to resolve it is to FORMALLY APOLOGIZE TO THIS FORUM and to DAN. I also will not say any negative things about SNT nor write funny stories that aren't so funny in reflection or do anything else that would be cause for upsetting someone personally.

My Sincere Apologies,
Top Nurse
 
Top Nurse said:
Do you plan on using the Cuplex XT with the Timmer pump? When you say it lacks thrust do you mean flow?
Nope... Aquastream just for the XT and video card block and the Timmer will drive the NB and hard drive cooler.
 
I got a question on the Aquastream 12v pump. Does anyone know what the fittings size are on these? I dont mean the hose end, I mean the end that actually screws into the pump inlet. I am adding a res to my circuit that is made by a different company so I am thinking of using legris fittings from the res to the pump. My guess is 1/4" bspp but I am not sure.

Thanks :)
 
It's definitely not 1/4 BSPP as I have the special Eheim adapter and some 1/4 BSPP fittings and there not even close. I think you will need a special adapter that goes from the inlet side to 1/4 BSPP. They are quite inexpensive and available from a number of sources. Sharka sells them for about $3. Or you can buy a complete assembly, which includes the 8/6mm Plug n Cool fitting from SNT for about $10.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top