• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Teh Uber L33t Aqua-Computer Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing my research in building my system and ran across the aqua computers stuff. The resi is so small compared to most other vendor products. How can this be as effective as the others?

The aqua pc stuff is so much smaller in comparison, smaller resi's, and tubbing and such. How does it work?

As for looks it looks great and caught my eye the first time is saw some of these wonderful pics in this thread.

Anybody care to details a few facts for me

thanks
SS
 
SignalSoldier said:
I have been doing my research in building my system and ran across the aqua computers stuff. The resi is so small compared to most other vendor products. How can this be as effective as the others?

The aqua pc stuff is so much smaller in comparison, smaller resi's, and tubbing and such. How does it work?

As for looks it looks great and caught my eye the first time is saw some of these wonderful pics in this thread.

Anybody care to details a few facts for me

thanks
SS

Just finished building my first aqua-computer system and i am satisifed with its performance. Since this is german watercooling, they tend to use low flow watercooling systems which means smaller diameter tubing without affecting overall performance.

Also we have other members on this thread that have used the res on larger tubing without any performance issues.
 
I myself am more preferential to the 1/2 inch larger diameter american systems.BUT...I also love my aquacomputer stuff as well. In fact I am one of those that run a Aquatube resivour on my large diameter system. The thing to remeber with the resivour is that it does absolutly nothing for performance. That goes for any resivour. ALL that a resivour does is add looks and the abillity to fill bleed and drain the machine easyer. Thats all. What you have to do is evaluate what you want from your system. Thats not to say a complete Aquacomputer system cant or wont do the job for you but it just depends on what you want from your machine. just my 2c worth

The Cpt.
 
Yea there is a guy that makes the aquatube and stuff 1/2" instead of the 3/8"
...from what i under stand it works pretty good :)
 
How can I NOT trust a fellow Georgian with such a cool name :p

Does AC products mix well with other products? I would love to get a 100% AC system but dear God they are costly :(
 
Yeah and that guy (machinist) is BitchBreaker. I maybe a N00B but I know that.
 
BitchBreaker said:
Yea there is a guy that makes the aquatube and stuff 1/2" instead of the 3/8"
...from what i under stand it works pretty good :)


Thats pretty funny bro!!!! :D But then again my boy BitchBreaker is the Mod god and monster of machinest!!!!
 
The official SNTsystems and SNTmods courier and display vehicle. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get an Aqua-Computer cooled computer in it for demo at car shows. Its going in the trunk. :D

IMG_0564_533-400.jpg


-Dan
 
SignalSoldier said:
How can I NOT trust a fellow Georgian with such a cool name :p

Does AC products mix well with other products? I would love to get a 100% AC system but dear God they are costly :(

By the way, I will be answering you PM shortly. :)

-Dan
 
Yea yea yea...im pretty good at making crap...but right now i need a vacation so ill be MIA for a few days..im just over worked and to stressed out to deal with it right now...So if u need me the u got to call the house..if u dont have the number then your not suposed to..if u have the number then call as u need..but tomorrow i wont be here..like at all...its TLC time for me and my girls..peace guys..ill be back in a few days :) Cpt Insano,Dan,Nathan,Ice,Dr.Evil and the rest of my gang should be able to help any one with there problem's..so all is set.
 
BitchBreaker said:
Yea yea yea...im pretty good at making crap...but right now i need a vacation so ill be MIA for a few days..im just over worked and to stressed out to deal with it right now...So if u need me the u got to call the house..if u dont have the number then your not suposed to..if u have the number then call as u need..but tomorrow i wont be here..like at all...its TLC time for me and my girls..peace guys..ill be back in a few days :) Cpt Insano,Dan,Nathan,Ice,Dr.Evil and the rest of my gang should be able to help any one with there problem's..so all is set.
Enjoy the break, you need it for all the awesome work you do :cool:
 
The only thing I can say about Aqua computer stuff is that you should stay away from the clear PUR tubes, they will start leaking.

The tubes I'm talking about is used here:

y2k_088.jpg
 
[S]nt|Mods said:
And this leaked when? After how long in use?

-Dan
It started about a year after the installation. I have the UV reactive blue tube now. We will see in a year if it is better.


Mail from Aqua Computer said:
Hello,

thanks for the mail and sorry for your problems.
The leakage is caused by the tubbing you used. The glas-clear tube is very hard and this causes the problems.

I would like to send you some of our new tubing which is much much better.

Please try this - you'll have no problems.


Best Regards,

Stephan Wille
 
Starting this weekend to build my AC rig ... got all my stuff from the post office yesterday (including the clear tubing :confused: ) only missing my Lian-li v1000 ... one store said ... humm two or three weeks before delivery ... yeahhhh righhtttttt.

-Some questions:

Do I absolutly need sound proof mat for the pump? My goal is silent computer ... right now running a amd64 retail fan, 2 sunon case fan plus a NVsilencer 5 for my gt6800 ... it sounds like a jet.

Any chance somebody as a technical drawing for cutting the top of my v1000 case? I would like to put the reservoir in the front and the radiator in the back.

Its my first WC kit so I'm taking my time ... want to do it right from the start.

Thanks!
 
Have a look here this guy is detailing his current Mod. It looks sick so far :D cant wait to see the finished product. Hope this helps
 
maverick72 said:
Starting this weekend to build my AC rig ... got all my stuff from the post office yesterday (including the clear tubing :confused: ) only missing my Lian-li v1000 ... one store said ... humm two or three weeks before delivery ... yeahhhh righhtttttt.

-Some questions:

Do I absolutly need sound proof mat for the pump? My goal is silent computer ... right now running a amd64 retail fan, 2 sunon case fan plus a NVsilencer 5 for my gt6800 ... it sounds like a jet.

Any chance somebody as a technical drawing for cutting the top of my v1000 case? I would like to put the reservoir in the front and the radiator in the back.

Its my first WC kit so I'm taking my time ... want to do it right from the start.

Thanks!



Ive got a couple of places I deal with that do LianLi cases prolly get it to you faster and prices are fair. Who are you using now?

The Cpt.
 
Thanks dan for the link ... really appreciated.

Cpt. I got my casing in order .. they have it in stock so I should get it 24 to 48 hours ... nice weekend planed :)
 
Well, my Fortron 530w PSU finally came in so here is my final product: I call it Aura, lol. Its a Lian-Li PC65B so its pretty small, had to mount the 360mm radiator on the bottom and bolted rails to the bottom for adequate air flow out of the radiator. The entire watercooling setup is AC stuff, and the rest is: Tyan R9800PRO, Audigy 2 ZS, DFI Lanparty, Corsair XMS 3200 DDR 2-3-2-6, DVDR/W, fan bus off a thermaltake case, 120gb hdd, XP3200+. I cut a hole right next to the PSU so I could stuff all the cables behind there to keep the interior clutter free. All the wiring for the lights/waterpump/fanbus is back there. On the front I drilled 4 holes for the MSI/DFI diagnostic leds, and I replaced all the 4 80mm fans with 3 120mm fans. (One on front, one on top and one on back) Took a lot of cutting with my dremel, and now i'd have to say its a lot heavier with those garage door rails lol. I plan on painting the rails black and fabbing some kind of plastic cover for the front where you see the radiator's tube hookups. The green lights under the rails I used some electrical tape to dampen the brightness so it gives a soft glow. My camera is pretty old, so it doesnt do it much justice, so take my word when I say it looks better in person :D Heres the pics:
sethspc1.jpg

sethspc2.jpg

sethspc3.jpg
 
I only have info of the AquaZilla Se and an updated picture but I will have product details and updated pictures for the other items available very soon. Me and Bitchbreaker are currently waiting on a new tap to arrive for the revision 2 of the 1/2" Aquatube compatibility mod. I'll post pics and update the site when they are available next week.

http://sntmods.snt-systems.com

-Dan
 
Hey Basheron have u seen my mod guide for the fortron 530?? Check This :) BTW i <3 my Fortron 530 but it aint got shit on my new Antec 550 True Power! Tks Cpt Insano!
 
Little update for Cpt Insano on his custom phase change unit!

phase34.JPG

Lookin good thus far, allmost time for the evap to get put on and me to braze the Cap tube filter/dryer and all back on and test fire this monster.
phase35.JPG
 
MAN THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!! :eek: I think Im in love!!!!! :D cant wait to get it on the FX55 and let-er drop the bottom out of the temps on it and crank that s.o.b up like mutha!!!!! Thanks Bitch your are truely the man!!! Ment to get ahold of you last night But ended up having to do some other cooling system repairs unfortunatly. Had to replace the radiator and oil cooler lines in my truck.Not exactly what I wanted to do but had to be done. But I will get with you tonight for sure!!! ;)

Peace

The Cpt.
 
Look's are only a small part of it...Low temp's are what im working so hard for, i want to see it at -60*c unloaded.
 
Here it is bro :) all done and ready to be test fired on monday with simple r-135a then regased with r-290 after i check for leak's if any.
phase3.jpg
 
well, just put in an order for $267 and change, now comes the [H]ard part...........waiting for it to arrive at my door.........what do you think Dan, I'll get it by monday? :p ;)
 
Did I miss something Topcat?

Edit: I had to finish processing your order. Its been added to my admin area now.

-Dan
 
Thats actually a very atractive setup, its compatible with smaller fittings, which I have for Koolance setups. :)

-Dan
 
hey Dan, there isn't anyway you could sell just grills. I can't be the only person in the US that needs a triple radiator grill, I know duelies are hard to find too. maybe you do and i just totaly missed it but I don't think so - Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top