• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Teh Uber L33t Aqua-Computer Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BitchBreaker said:
modsquad2 thats allmost threadcraping...
As is talking about anything other than AC gear in this thread.........

Back on topic, DAN -----> anything new coming from AC anytime soon?
 
I bet its hard running an online bussiness than a normal shop. Thats good thats there people like Dan out there, thats why I decided to order from him :D Good Luck and keep up the good work, nothing is more important than your costumer.....stupid f@# best buy. :mad:
 
I don't think it is. I remember pics of your rig earlier in this thread.

Why you selling her, shes purdy.
 
fallguy said:
Check out my FS thread with lots of Aqua-Computer stuff... http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1027110243#post1027110243

Hope this is not out of place. If it is, Ill delete it.

I suport your post,its got AC gear in it so id say its ok with me..But the Boss aka Dan would have to comment on that..as for as i see it i think its ight..im just so damn sorry your selling that sexy beast :(
 
R1ckCa1n said:
As is talking about anything other than AC gear in this thread.........

Back on topic, DAN -----> anything new coming from AC anytime soon?


New shipment will be in this week, as for anything after that id have to talk to Dan,Ill post back in a few after i talk to him. Thanks for inquiring.
 
BitchBreaker said:
New shipment will be in this week, as for anything after that id have to talk to Dan,Ill post back in a few after i talk to him. Thanks for inquiring.

I placed a order for a full AC system last week.
Do you think Dan will have stock to fulfill my order ?
 
I dont know the nature of the order so thats a tuff call..i just talked toDan and yes there will be a new order asap..as for the current orders, if its polarflow then its there..if its AC gear and does NOT require mods done by me then it will be eather in the order comming in this week or a order there after.
 
Hmm, they are holding onto it in KY. Stupid Erlanger no clearance delay!!! :p

I am so excited....it gets closer and closer by the day :D
 
^ if the above FS is acceptable, I guess I could let everyone know I have a Cuplex rev 1.3 AMD cpu block i need to get rid of...brand new never been used. Unless Dan wants it back...
 
Thought I'd post some pics of my progress....I've been holding off on finishing this project since I've been waiting for some stuff from the upcoming shipment.

Thought i'd finish routing the tubing and do some leak testing tomorrow:

lt.JPG
lt1.JPG
 
BitchBreaker said:
Dan is doing his best to restock SNT Systems...modsquad2 thats allmost threadcraping...We all know u can get the polarflow gear for the same price dirrect from polarflow...thats never been a issue...this is Dan expanding his product line..dont hate on that.. :cool:

Having spent more than $2000 in the last year with SNTsystems, all for Aqua-Computer gear ( 3-projects in the works ) I think I am a good-customer. I was only stating facts. I want to see SNT grow into a H20 cooling mecca. Stocking PolarFLO is not the answer. Small bore ( hard to get ) German H20 gear is the ticket..
Aqua-Computer
Innovatek
AlphaCool

Then again that is just my 2cents. Sorry if I bent anyone's feelings...
BitchBreaker, you being SNT's tap and die man I can understand your allegiance to Danny and all things SNT..Best of luck to you both...........
 
Speaking of Which:

I would love to get my hands on a Yesico fanless power supply. I am not sure how much they would cost but I know there are no current US markets that carry them.
Not sure if Dan would be willing to carry them, might not be enough people that want them. :(

Just a thought.
 
modsquad2 said:
Having spent more than $2000 in the last year with SNTsystems, all for Aqua-Computer gear ( 3-projects in the works ) I think I am a good-customer. I was only stating facts. I want to see SNT grow into a H20 cooling mecca. Stocking PolarFLO is not the answer. Small bore ( hard to get ) German H20 gear is the ticket..
Aqua-Computer
Innovatek
AlphaCool

Then again that is just my 2cents. Sorry if I bent anyone's feelings...
BitchBreaker, you being SNT's tap and die man I can understand your allegiance to Danny and all things SNT..Best of luck to you both...........


Reguardless of past sales..that was border line thread craping..plain and simple..and ANY new products will help his shop grow..not just german items...and for the record..im not his "Tap and Die man" im a contracted machinest that happens to be under contract for SNT-Systems and 1 step of the aquatube mod requires me to tap a few holes....never the less your a valued customer...right now im kinda playing "Boss" for Dan because of his work load at the office...Dont be mistaken..im not the Boss..or ever will be the Boss...well..of SNT anyways....
 
jpm804 said:
Thought I'd post some pics of my progress....I've been holding off on finishing this project since I've been waiting for some stuff from the upcoming shipment.

Thought i'd finish routing the tubing and do some leak testing tomorrow:

lt.JPG
lt1.JPG



Much respect for having the Max 3 mobo :) i want 1 like..bad..but i dont see the v mods on yours..wtf? ya got to have the drop mod,and stuff!!!!! its much more [H]ard kore :)..all in all thats 1 verry beautifull rig bro.
 
[H]ey Dan,

I placed this order with you last week.
Do you think you will be able to fullfill it with this incoming shipment? :confused:
I am just looking for a timeframe (and like everyone else, i can't wait!!!).
Thanks in advance.

1 x Copper Core for AquagraFX 6800 Rev 2
1 x AC Fluid
1 x Aquatube Aluminum Mounting Brackets- Color Silver
3 x 3/8" ID PVC Hose
1 x AquaTube LED Mod - Color Ultra Violet
1 x GlowMotion -Color Clear Blue
1 x AquaTube Revision 1.1 - Color Silver Anodized Aluminum Hose Connection 10mm
1 x Airplex Evo 120 - Hose Connection 10mm
1 x Cuplex Evo Revision 1.1- Hose Connection 10mm
CPU Mount Athlon 64 - Housing Break Proof Plexiglas
1 x AquagraFX 6800 Rev 2 - Hose Connection No Connector
1 x AquaStream 12v Rev. 3 - Hose Connection 10mm
2 x 10mm Barb Fittings - Hose Connection 1/8"
 
Well it seems as if my 6800 Ultra OC died so this just slows things up yet again. Im waiting on one more box to arrive from Customs and DHL in the meantime. Im sorry for the lag time guys, I just have the worst of luck. :(

-Dan
 
SNTforum is alive and running well but nothing has been posted yet. Please continue to post in this thread if you like but for more direct customer support, since my chat program has been down for a while now, please post at the new official SNT/Aqua-Computer english forums. :D

-Dan
 
BitchBreaker said:
Dan is doing his best to restock SNT Systems...

What Dan needs is about $30,000-$40,000 business loan so he can actually "stock" his store. ;)

Since he's the only north america supplier, and the stuff sells with the limited advertising he's done, if he was in a postion to truly invest a minimum of $30,000, I'd say by xmas of this year he could be doing well.

but then again, all this talk is kinda presumtious as hell since i don't know the guy, or his circumstances :p


*sigh* just keep up the good works Dan
 
topcat989 said:
What Dan needs is about $30,000-$40,000 business loan so he can actually "stock" his store. ;)

Since he's the only north america supplier, and the stuff sells with the limited advertising he's done, if he was in a postion to truly invest a minimum of $30,000, I'd say by xmas of this year he could be doing well.

but then again, all this talk is kinda presumtious as hell since i don't know the guy, or his circumstances :p


*sigh* just keep up the good works Dan

The trouble isnt the money, its dealing with all the importing through Customs and the supply chain that is so troublesome. By next Christmas everything will be running smoothly but thanks for helping SNT through its first official year in business, its been interesting. :D

-Dan
 
hi dan,
when is your next shipment due to arrive?
i'd like to get 240 grill if it's not too late in the month of january.
 
I have the stock now but I have to wait for Customs to clear my remaining box before I can release the product. DHL made a mistake and it will be another few days before I get everything and will be able to fill orders again.

The SNTforum is online and available for posting. Please post there and show some love. :)

-Dan
 
Things are not so good for me eather..my stupid ASUS mobo will not oc for crap..its the biggest POS iv ever owned..im so mad i spent $80 on this pos and its not worth the effort i put into buying it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iv tried every damn thing i can think of..but nothing helps it..the mobo is just junk...look like ill have to wait for my LGA 775 setup to do any ocing..
 
How good is that 6800 aquagrafx rev.2 at cooling an ultra? Is anyone using one right now? If so on what and how did it improve your setup?
 
Im just about to Demo the AquagraFX6800 block on my new Ultra, when the replacement arrives. Maybe I'll let everybody know how it goes. In the meantime, there are a few others who already have this block in use.

-Dan
 
I got the final box so now its time to ship this shit out for you mother fuckers. :D
Dont mind me so much Im in a good mood today.
Enjoy and check out the new SNTforum!

-Dan
 
Glad u got the last box damn..now send me my fucking inline kit,fittings,and hose bitch ! >_< !
 
Everything is squared away this time around. If you have product availability questions please ask here or in the SNTforum until I update my current inventory. Its nice being back at work, I just need my 6800 Ultra, only 3 hours to go till it gets here. :)

-Dan
 
Who's using a 6800 aquagrafx rev.2? Wwhat kind of temps are you getting compared to stock? Are you overclocking? Come on guys I need some insight here.
 
www.snt-systems.com/forum Iv been up for 13 hours now..working on the forum eather doing art for it or php script..this is the fruit of me and my teams labor thus far...We still have a long way to go but this is just a start! Tis 4am right now and my cracker ass is going to bed... :D
 
Which would perform better?
the swiftech setup:
HWLabs Black Ice Pro 3
Swiftech MCP350 Pump
Swiftech MCW50 VGA
Swiftech MCW6000-64
3/8 Tubing
Danger Den T-Line

or the Aquacomputer setup:
HWLabs Black Ice Pro 3
PolarFLO TT 350 Pump (same thing as swiftech pump only snt has it cheaper)
Twinplex for GPU
Cuplex Revision 1.3
3/8 Tubing
Danger Den T-Line
 
the cuplex 1.3 isn't exactly top-of-the-line, although it has an extremely low resistance. For max performance, try a cuplex pro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top