• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Teh Uber L33t Aqua-Computer Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BitchBreaker said:
Dan is having big problems with his rig right now but will be back to normal verry soon.

Man that sucks!!!

Yo Bitchbreaker !! did you get the funds? Sent them last night. Just email me and let me know and resend me your address please.

constevens@cowisp.net

The Cpt.
 
Aviddigi said:
IS HE able to take orders placed one last night

Yes he is if u placed a order then he has it in the loop,Bear with Him for a few more days so he can get every thing back to normal. Thanks SNT Mods
 
Dan has spent many days now updating the online store, www.snt-systems.com go have a look and get some new gear!

As for me..iv compleated Nathan's shroud, here is it fresh out of paint.
shroudfinal.jpg
 
BitchBreaker said:
Dan has spent many days now updating the online store, www.snt-systems.com go have a look and get some new gear!

As for me..iv compleated Nathan's shroud, here is it fresh out of paint.
shroudfinal.jpg

:eek: Holy sexy shrouds batman! ITS ALIVE! Yesssssssss that is awesome :) Ahh visions of water running through my head!
 
Dam this is great, they have the Polar Flow blocks :) I was wishing SNT to start selling them, I should start getting my watercooling system in the next month or weeks, can't wait. :p
 
nweibley said:
:eek: Holy sexy shrouds batman! ITS ALIVE! Yesssssssss that is awesome :) Ahh visions of water running through my head!

Very Nice Nathan!!!! That BitchBreaker does some pretty killer work!!!! Speaking of ITS! ALIVE!!! Got my rig all fired up last night Gonna try some Ocing tonight and HOPE for the 3.0ghz(keeping fingers crossed). Got some new pics I will post over the next night or 2 of the completed rig. (might have to format and reload OS\ software and drivers)

Cpt
 
bench34.jpg


All thanks to a Fortron 530 w psu with adjustable pots and the 120mm fan cooling the mobo and the new Corsair XMS XL Pro 3200 down. Its about time for me to make it back on top ;)
 
Looks like I better get my ass in gear if I plan on doin some ass whoopin! man wish I could get 4ghz. Looks good Bitchbreaker. Running at DDR500 not bad. What voltage on the memory? And 4 Ghz to boot. Pretty good timings to. Run Pi yet? I will Call ya in a bit. (got your call earlyer just couldnt get to it at that time)


Peace!!

The Cpt
 
well here is my first run at Ocing my FX55 on water.Had to format and wipe drive clean last night ( been about a year since it was last done and wanted this monster to run nice!!) will do some more ocing later this week. But here ya go. Definitly not 4ghz Like my boy is above, but I am running mem at ddr550 speeds and only at 2.65 v. Think I will be able to squeeze more out of it when I Oc in windows and not in bios like I did here.

The Cpt

ocpic1.JPG
 
Okay, Im back to "normal mode" guys. What have I missed?

Now for a look at what has kept me away from work.

I've had to deal with a few changes thus far this month. I had a voltage issue sometime over the New Year's weekend that took out my CC450 PSU, A8V mobo and the 9800xt (470/796). I am finally finishing my original plan for Sick Rig 001 later today. The Abit AV8 has already been mounted and the BFG 6800 Ultra OC (425/1100) will be arriving before 3pm Pacific.

I wont be able to fully try a better OC 'till the arrival of the AquagraFX6800 this next week but at least I will be able to move my work to Sick Rig with backups to the network file server.

I may soon be parting out my current work rig (Twisted AC) to make room for that new state of the art project that I have been discussing with BitchBreaker.

With all the stress of multiple computer issues and the very cold weather, I finally got sick and fatigue kept me from work.

But, the past few days have been somewhat productive. The SNT catalog has quite a few additions to it's inventory and I have the very first PolarFLO TT CPU Copper Edition block arriving later today as well for a first hand look.

The only AC order update is that DHL is attempting pickup from abroad. I will provide additional information as it becomes available.

-Dan
 
HI Dan!!! :D Nice to see ya back!!! ;) Sorry to hear all the troubles. Hope all is better. Finally got my rig up and running I just love my gear that I got from you!!! I need to get you some pics to see it in all its glory. Maybe even see if ya wanna post them on the web site. It also Oc's pretty well. Managed to get 3.0ghz right off the bat. Think I can get more out of it still yet. We will see. But Glad to hear from you!!! and cant wait to get back to SnT CSS server and do some shootin!!

The Cpt.
 
Here's a piccy of my PC7077 with "German" water cooling: http://home.comcast.net/~sparkpug/Misc/Camera_Pics_005.jpg (Pic is way too big to not link)

The pump is Innovatek's HPPS with a Tank-O-Matic plugon. The blocks are the Cuplex EVO, Twinplex for C/S and, Alphacool GPX with a 6800 mount. Invisible on top is the Airplex EVO 240 and titanium Aquatube with UV LED. The green dye is green Glowmotion. I used compression style fittings so that I could use softer tubing than Plug & Cool. It's Innovatek's UV blue tubing.

The Innovatek stuff was purchased at HighSpeedPC and all the rest is from SNT-Systems (probably my favorite online store, next to Newegg). What I also plan to add, but haven't yet is an Aquadrive and a single Silentstar HD for my hard drives.
 
Dan, do you pretty much only order what has been ordered and paid for thru your site, or do you order "extras" of stuff in order to have a limited stock? I understand it would probably take a $20,000 investment to moderately stock up, but just wondering if you order some extras of the popular items (like aquatubes) and the little things like aquajet, led, and fittings........
 
Got everything in.... made the cut for the radiator last night, and cut the thermochill brackets so that they mount to the AC grill properly. My (brand new) dremel XPR400 burned out from the aluminum shavings (how can they advertise that dremels cut metal if... it cant?) so I had to revert back to my old one.

Anyways, I need to go to Home Of Pot right now to get a few things I need, like some foam to seal the top and some washers and nuts, but I am definitely progressing along quickly now.


Also, if anyone has any suggestions for cleaning the case from the powdered aluminum, please post it. I tried compressed air, but the humidity in Florida is making the Aluminum stick, and I am a bit apprehensive about wiping everything down with a wet rag, because I don't know the effect it will have on the aluminum.

Thanks, and I'll post pics soon
-----Nate
 
BAH! My next door neighbor came over to see what was going on, and he asked if he could drill the last hole, to which I obliged.

Well, you already know what is coming... he put a scratch in my goddamn case!!! :mad:

It is pretty small so I am going to try and hide it, but I'm one pissed off camper, because I finished everything w/o so much as a single cosmetic blemish, and now, on the LAST hole, somebody else ruins my work. What rotten luck! Oh well, it is a very light scratch, I'm going to see what I can do to try and hide/alleviate it, although I don't know how to "develop" the brushed aluminum look...
 
nweibley said:
BAH! My next door neighbor came over to see what was going on, and he asked if he could drill the last hole, to which I obliged.

Well, you already know what is coming... he put a scratch in my goddamn case!!! :mad:

It is pretty small so I am going to try and hide it, but I'm one pissed off camper, because I finished everything w/o so much as a single cosmetic blemish, and now, on the LAST hole, somebody else ruins my work. What rotten luck! Oh well, it is a very light scratch, I'm going to see what I can do to try and hide/alleviate it, although I don't know how to "develop" the brushed aluminum look...

Sux but I would've never let anyone touch my case especially drilling. I doubt you can do much to cover the scratch. Got pics of it?
 
Cameraphone quality pictures...

Everything didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, but hey, at least I have water flowing ;)




That last shot is of the scratch a-la-drillbit.
 
Take him out back and hit him over the head with the case, atleast it wasn't black(would have been more noticeable) Also Dan if you read this, email's sent man just need to know about adding Uv leds for aquatube and plug and cool straights to my order man.
 
Cpt, I have a question for you...

I am having a problem with my aquatube... the flow is too great, and the suction is pulling bubbles down out of the tube and they are settling in my radiator... I know this because I start with a cascade effect, and five mins later I have water up to the top of my tube, and I shake my case and bubbles pour out of the radiator...

is yours acting the same way? I am reluctant to add more plumbing, and I have tried my best to get as much of the air out as possible before getting the "cascade effect", but to no avail...

I have not tried letting the air sit in the res and then try the cascade effect, maybe that would work, but I am not sure what hit in performance that would have.

Also, one last thing... where is the water level in your tube? Is it in the top where the tube gets more skinny, or below that little ledge?

Thanks man!
-----Nate

PS: BitchBreaker, all this goes to show is that your 1/2" mod and aquazilla flow excellently ;)

Also: used pipe dope and I am yet to see any leaking :)
 
Well ya know when Dan ask me about making a 1/2" aqua jet he wanted max flow with no line loss...looks like i did a good job??? ;) as for the air..hours of bleeding will be the answer..My mod shop is wide open right now..give me a project guys..im bored to death and iv finaly got some time to do mods.. :eek:
 
BitchBreaker said:
Well ya know when Dan ask me about making a 1/2" aqua jet he wanted max flow with no line loss...looks like i did a good job??? ;) as for the air..hours of bleeding will be the answer..My mod shop is wide open right now..give me a project guys..im bored to death and iv finaly got some time to do mods.. :eek:
I'm forgoing the cascade for the time being, and I'm bleeding all the air out I can... however I am noticed that the tube w/ as little air as possible forms a cool ring of frothy air that I just might keep instead...

In other news, my zerex (the non-purple/red kind) and bio growth ratio seems to have given my water a light brown tinge... maybe it's time for some UV dye :D

I'm also getting impatient as it seems nothing is going to leak... I am this close to putting hardware in and booting up ;)
 
nweibley said:
I'm forgoing the cascade for the time being, and I'm bleeding all the air out I can... however I am noticed that the tube w/ as little air as possible forms a cool ring of frothy air that I just might keep instead...

In other news, my zerex (the non-purple/red kind) and bio growth ratio seems to have given my water a light brown tinge... maybe it's time for some UV dye :D

I'm also getting impatient as it seems nothing is going to leak... I am this close to putting hardware in and booting up ;)

Sorry Nathan I didnt get back to you sooner been away for the day. I ended up filling the tube all the way. It seemed like it took forever and a day to bleed it. It just takes time. I to also got the cool ring in my tube and I keept it. Looks friggin cool!!!! Especially with uv dye and the light mod. Its my honest opinion that the zilla just flows to much and the only way to fix it is to slow the pump down with an potentiometer. So one could speed up or slow it down. At slower speeds the cascade would do just fine but at higher speeds it makes to much air in the line. When I bled mine I actually unscrewed the lid to the tube filled it to the top(just below the glass put the glss back in palce) and held it in place by hand while bumping the switch on the PSU so I could get the air to circulate around and come into the tube. I would watch the hoses and as the air approced the last hose I would shut off the PSU and then let the air rise into the tube. Lift the lid off use something to skim the fine bubbles top it off again and repeat. I have about 97 to 98 % of the air out. whats left is very fine and is what makes the cool effect in my tube. But thats what I did. Good Luck.

The Cpt
 
Captin Insano said:
Sorry Nathan I didnt get back to you sooner been away for the day. I ended up filling the tube all the way. It seemed like it took forever and a day to bleed it. It just takes time. I to also got the cool ring in my tube and I keept it. Looks friggin cool!!!! Especially with uv dye and the light mod. Its my honest opinion that the zilla just flows to much and the only way to fix it is to slow the pump down with an potentiometer. So one could speed up or slow it down. At slower speeds the cascade would do just fine but at higher speeds it makes to much air in the line. When I bled mine I actually unscrewed the lid to the tube filled it to the top(just below the glass put the glss back in palce) and held it in place by hand while bumping the switch on the PSU so I could get the air to circulate around and come into the tube. I would watch the hoses and as the air approced the last hose I would shut off the PSU and then let the air rise into the tube. Lift the lid off use something to skim the fine bubbles top it off again and repeat. I have about 97 to 98 % of the air out. whats left is very fine and is what makes the cool effect in my tube. But thats what I did. Good Luck.

The Cpt
Thats exactly how I left it....

I could get the cascade effect with more work, I'm sure, but I like this "ring look" better :D

Putting parts in the system as we speak!!! :eek:
 
[S]nt|Mods said:
Thats exactly what I try to do, order extras.

-Dan

Dan is a nice guy, no question about that. I guess SNT systems can't afford to keep a large inventory, he has very little Aqua-Computer stuff in stock. It seems to be order and wait ( the problem with that is waiting months for your stuff. I have been waiting 5 months for a Aquaero black face plate ). As for him stocking PolarFLO..I am unsure why. Anyone in the US can order direct from PolarFLO for the exact same price.
http://www.polarflo.com/
Stick to the esoteric Germany H20 cooling stuff Danny.I NEED MORE AC GEAR.........
phase4_loop8.jpg


Don't hate the player..Hate the game....
 
But if there is no wait I can go to Dan and pick it up instead of paying shipping:D I would rather do that.
 
Dan is doing his best to restock SNT Systems...modsquad2 thats allmost threadcraping...We all know u can get the polarflow gear for the same price dirrect from polarflow...thats never been a issue...this is Dan expanding his product line..dont hate on that.. :cool:
 
BitchBreaker said:
Dan is doing his best to restock SNT Systems...modsquad2 thats allmost threadcraping...We all know u can get the polarflow gear for the same price dirrect from polarflow...thats never been a issue...this is Dan expanding his product line..dont hate on that.. :cool:
Werd.... more is more :D

Updated my other thread with some better pictures and just ran to CompUSHELL to get some various knick nacks I needed (longer fan wires, splitters, etc) so things are going to get done today.
 
BitchBreaker said:
Dan is doing his best to restock SNT Systems...modsquad2 thats allmost threadcraping...We all know u can get the polarflow gear for the same price dirrect from polarflow...thats never been a issue...this is Dan expanding his product line..dont hate on that.. :cool:

Amen to that bro!!

Besides the fact. Its cause Dan is a nice guy and does good bussiness and like myself being in that bussiness I understand that he needs our continued support so that he can afford to create inventory and get us good prices. Without us being there for Dan he will not be able to do any of this. I give him my 100 percent support any day of the week. Now if more people would do the same...... It would make it all easyer for everyone. I can tell you from experince that nobody more then Dan would like to get you your stuff faster then what the current wait time is. As far as him adding Polarflow and it being the same price why wouldnt you wanna help Dan out if ya could and buy it from him instead of direct for the same amount. your not losing money on it. I learned long ago that lots of people have parts but not evryone has quality people. SnT is a quality place to do bussiness with. So do the right thing and help Dan and buy it from him!!!
 
Bah, this sucks. Looks like everything I have on order went down in price, but everything I still need to order went up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top