• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

tear is on notice!

plext0r

[H]ard DCOTM x3
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
780
In less than two days...

article-2044871-0E3589E900000578-543_634x516.jpg


:D
 
one might say brilong is 'tear'-ing it up????


yes, yes, i know, i'm hilarious :)
 
I am concerned with the amount of images of law mowers that this section of the board finds...
 
You better tear Tear a new one!
 
Well there is nothing like being run over by a freight train. And If I dare say there are a couple of them cursing around these parts right now.

It would be nice if they would add a little refreshments to that train so it would not hurt so bad when the mowed us over. But then again I am not so sure I would be mowing judge tear, he might just want to get even. :D

http://www.buzzfeed.com/fjelstud/epic-lawn-mower-powered-beer-train
 
Back
Top