Team 33 [H] DC T Shirts

Maybe a male enhancement company will help sponsor. Or maybe not going for that kind of [H]ard? :D

Maybe a male enhancement company will help sponsor. Or maybe not going for that kind of [H]ard? :D

haha. I think some would like to be able to wear these out in public and/or work.

Dang, I need to get my main rig back up and running. My HTPC doesn't have Photoshop installed.

I have a never worn {H}ard Folding shirt from like 10 years ago-ish.

Nice to see you again, RedShred. It has been a long time.

I've been reading this thread, and chuckling to myself... I also have an [H] shirt. I bought two [H] shirts from a guy here in DC. Must have been about 6 years ago? Maybe in 2007 or so? I wear mine all the time.

They are both hand-made tie-dyed with the dark red [H] colors. Stamped by hand is simply, "FA[H]" with the horde brackets around the [H].

I wear mine regularly. No one knows what FAH is, or as they say to me, "what is faah?" (phonetically).

You all want a picture?

Nice to see you again, RedShred. It has been a long time.

I've been reading this thread, and chuckling to myself... I also have an [H] shirt. I bought two [H] shirts from a guy here in DC. Must have been about 6 years ago? Maybe in 2007 or so? I wear mine all the time.

They are both hand-made tie-dyed with the dark red [H] colors. Stamped by hand is simply, "FA[H]" with the horde brackets around the [H].

I wear mine regularly. No one knows what FAH is, or as they say to me, "what is faah?" (phonetically).

You all want a picture?

Yes please! We need idea's...

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-small.jpg

What about us non-US folks? I'd happily pay the extra shipping cost.

No need to buy me a shirt guys lol, I just will need some help shipping, and if It's black I can wear it with my uniform without drawing undue attention (we have black shirts were authorized anyways)

I still wear my [H] shirt from time to time I got from a bunch o years ago
524415_483579284987421_2042998487_n.jpg

We need some designs, get on it!

(I say this because I have exactly 0 artistic talent, but I could try some stuff)

What about us non-US folks? I'd happily pay the extra shipping cost.

I don't mind figuring that out for you guys. As long as you pay shipping, Ill figure out how to get it shipped to you.

Going to give it about another week guys. If we don't get any kind of graphics artist type of person to throw something together, I'm going to throw a shirt together from some of the generic idea's we have here and run with it. I need to be able to send Kyle the rough draft as well, so the sooner the better.

We seem to have sputtered and died on the planning process, let's try to restart it at the design process.

I'm no graphic artist (or have any talent whatsoever) so do any of y'all [H]ooligans have any DC worthy designs that you've been cooking up?

Black and white on a black background:

b&w.png

I can change or add to the verbiage, so let me know what you would like to see/not see.

Last edited:
I like the look musky. It keeps it simple and doesn't over-stimulate. Should we have something point to [H]ard|OCP on the back too though? Or are we just leaving that to the front?

I am a semi-professional graphics artist (I have Photoshop installed at least :D) so I could give this a whirl. I'll read through the topic and see what I can come up with :)

I am a semi-professional graphics artist (I have Photoshop installed at least :D) so I could give this a whirl. I'll read through the topic and see what I can come up with :)

Please do. I am not a graphics artist, nor do I play one on TV. I'm just trying to keep this from dieing,...

I like the look musky. It keeps it simple and doesn't over-stimulate. Should we have something point to [H]ard|OCP on the back too though? Or are we just leaving that to the front?

I guess I'm fine with a "Team [H]ard|OCP plug on the back, and even a mention of "The [H]orde" and/or "Commandos". One thing to watch out for though - with B&W, you have two colors (I think.) HardOCP is always in red, and Kyle may have an issue with any representation of it otherwise (like in white.) So, we add a color to the back - how cost-prohibitive is that? We would have the red on the front, but I would think that the cost comes with multiple colors on the same side.

This may be a complete non-issue. Vaulter's shirt is red and white graphics on a black shirt, so maybe that is not bad. We could then go black and red on a white shirt if we wanted that option - I just inverted the pic I posted and it looks pretty darn good also:

w&b.png

Last edited:
I'm of the assumption tha the fewer color the cheaper, now I could submit the designs to one of the online companies and order a "beta" shirt or 2, let's get something more or less agreed on, shoot it to kyle for approval, and make sure he's cool with it.

I think we need to make mention of hardforum somewhere on the shirt, and I like the [H] on the breast pocket (if there was one)

I'm of the assumption tha the fewer color the cheaper, now I could submit the designs to one of the online companies and order a "beta" shirt or 2, let's get something more or less agreed on, shoot it to kyle for approval, and make sure he's cool with it.

I think we need to make mention of hardforum somewhere on the shirt, and I like the [H] on the breast pocket (if there was one)

Already spoken to Kyle just need to shoot him a draft.

I'm really liking what you've come up with musky. Throw a HardOCP on the front and I think that'd be nice..

As for my recent problems, I still plan on heading this up, I'm not bailing.

Edit: just took a closer look, I definitely think we should try and throw something on the back related to commando's/33. I really wish we still had the team site...

Last edited:
Play around abit with PS ... something you guys might wanna use for breast pocket ? :D

Code:
http://imageshack.us/a/img850/650/w5xu.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img69/3525/vvpw.jpg

Play around abit with PS ... something you guys might wanna use for breast pocket ? :D

Code:
http://imageshack.us/a/img850/650/w5xu.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img69/3525/vvpw.jpg

Do people ACTUALLY want breast pockets on a T Shirt? No joke here, Im seriously asking.. I always thought it was something nerds did in the 90's to hold their pens an shit. :D

Not that I dont love you guys for it, but damn, Im not that old yet...

I dont ..... A T-shirt doesnt need a damn pocket, at least thats how I see it...

Obviously non-smokers around here. I want the breast pocket, but it is not a deal-breaker.

A small logo where a breast pocket would be isn't a bad Idea, but a bigass [H] with HardForum.com below it isn't an awful idea

Gonna draw something up

Please excuse my crappy Photoshop skills, as they are not the ones that pay the bills

Again, this is an Idea, it's need trademarks and centering and whatnot.

R50x3rx.png

Breast pocket version
GPImAmJ.png

When I worked in a factory, the pocket was great for storing the ear plugs while on break. Now that I work in the office environment, no pocket is needed. I would rather it be without.

When I worked in a factory, the pocket was great for storing the ear plugs while on break. Now that I work in the office environment, no pocket is needed. I would rather it be without.

Agreed. Bob I Love the second one. Just because it doesn't have a pocket doesn't mean emblem can't be over breast. Really digging second one though. Unless some hS a better idea looks like a winner after its cleaned up a bit. Maybe a giant [H] in middle of back with the 2 organization above and below and teamm33/commando tagged under each one respectively..

for or without no matter to me. When back in the states I do my side jobs installing small networks for restaurants and home businesses, I have plenty of tee's with pockets, but without works just as fine, I've got enough army pants to wear if I need pockets lol

I don't need another black t-shirt... <sigh> Would love to show support for Folding, and the team, and the [H]... but I think we can do better than a black shirt.

I don't need another black t-shirt... <sigh> Would love to show support for Folding, and the team, and the [H]... but I think we can do better than a black shirt.

They layouts and logos could work with any color, what would you suggest?

I'm open to criticism and suggestions, that's what this thread is for!

I think Black looks better, but I have older dogs that shed a ton. I can't sit anywhere without getting covered. I would prefer White if the option was given. I would still buy a Black one if that was the only option. Heck I would probably buy one of each if they were both an option.

Personally, I thing that the "[H]" needs to go - it means nothing to the rest of the world. I'd rather see something like this for the breast pocket area:

Team [H]ard|OCP
Distributed Computing
Home of the [H]orde and the DC Commandos
dc.hardforum.com

I personally would ditch the Horde and Commandos line, as again they mean nothing to the outside world.

Anyone know of a font that looks like the actual HardOCP logo?

Back