TD Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright...i already sent out all of mine to everyone except levii (post above)...I'm out for a while :/

thanks for the invite vultureman but the sign up thing gave me a error now I can't use the invite ticket now :(

I guess I gotta wait once again....... :(

thanks for the invite vultureman but the sign up thing gave me a error now I can't use the invite ticket now :(

I guess I gotta wait once again....... :(

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me, and happened once before too, where I just get "Invalid ticket number". I'm at [email protected] if anyone wants to risk a 3rd time.

I would like to get HDbits(if they have invite system) and TD invites. kaspars[at]ultranet[dot]lv

I would like to get HDbits(if they have invite system) and TD invites. kaspars[at]ultranet[dot]lv

HDbits closed invitation awhile back due to a certain member of theirs. I do have 10 invites though, sadly they are useless for the time being. :p

NO TD invites left, sorry... :(

To get one, 1) you must have a [H]ard ranking other than "noobie" and 2) you need to drop me a PM with your e-mail.

Sent to: northrop, nye553, u8myrice, SoL

I'd like an invite (from anywhere) if anyone still has any left.

aznpxdd (at) gmail (dot) com

Any left? I'd post my e-mail, but....

Post here or pm me, and I'll pm you my e-mail. Thanks!

ive been wanting one so bad. I had at least a 3.0 ratio or higher on filelist and torentbits. thanks a ton!!

palabared atz gmail dotz com

If anyone can send me an invite, i'd greatly appreciate it..

thanks in advance.

caradamerda () hotmail () com

hotmailtg0.png

thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back