TD Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the invite :) but it didnt work, says "invalid ticket" :( can someone send again? thanks!!!

Another batch of invites, this will be my last for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. Needs to have over 500 posts and has been a member here for 4 months. PM me - 2 left.

Wow. Checked my TD account and I have 20 invites. Sorry, no n00bies with low post counts, unless you are a lurker who has been here for a while.

Thanks Lake, but:

Invalid Ticket Number. Please Try Again.

:(

If anybody has one, bunkka at netzero dot com

I'd love one, too, if there are any left to give. guyREMOVEtona at the ubiquitous google email service dawt cawm.

:)

wth...i got an auth code, but when I try to register, it gives me an 'auth code not valid'...wth?

VulturEMaN said:
wth...i got an auth code, but when I try to register, it gives me an 'auth code not valid'...wth?

Because I am a moron who just figured out the TD invite system. I sent you am invite that I had already sent to someone. So if you get an invalid code, I will try again.

Sent out a bunch of new tickets. See if that works.

Mr. Lake! You numba wun! You are best usah on hodd fowums! Tank you so much!

(mine worked) ;) :D

Lake said:
Because I am a moron who just figured out the TD invite system. I sent you am invite that I had already sent to someone. So if you get an invalid code, I will try again.

Sent out a bunch of new tickets. See if that works.

yea it worked...thanks alot lake :)

convictedferret[@]myway.com

If anyone has got one it would be a HUGE help. I keep around a 1 ratio

Well I still have 1 invite left, would really be nice if I could get a demonoid invite as I always forget to sign up on Friday.

Invite sent, and got a demonoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back