TD Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried signing up and it said "Invalid Ticket Number. Please Try Again.".

=[

Docmhz said:
Matrix,

They are invites for a torrent community called Torrent Damage.

Look them up, if you're interested, post your email addy.

Doc
sweet. quasarsky at gmail dot com :)

Docmhz said:
I have 19 invites. So that I don't give an invite to someone that already got one, please post again if you would like one. I will give one to the next 19 people that post.

Thanks

I'll take one. hochi1942 at gmail dot com please :)

Thanks

saku said:
I tried signing up and it said "Invalid Ticket Number. Please Try Again.".

=[

Sorry bout that, I sent you a new ticket, I inadvertenly sent two emails with the same ticket number.

Doc

guess its closed again. was open for a short while yesterday. so weird! weeeeeeeee

wakeup360 said:
I tried to sign up, but I got the following error message:
Signup failed!
Invalid Ticket Number. Please Try Again.

PM me your ticket number, let me see what I can do.

Doc

8fingers said:
just in case i miscounted and you have 1 left...

the.real.larkinsATgmail.com

None left, if someone doesn't use theirs, I will send you one.

Doc

matrix563 said:
now that i have an account, how do i get invites to share?
Read the TD FAQ... Basically if you upload enough, have a good ratio, and been a member for at least 4 weeks you get invites. Of course it is more complicated, so go take a look. Plus remember to keep a good ratio otherwise you can get banned.

dj_2004 said:
Read the TD FAQ... Basically if you upload enough, have a good ratio, and been a member for at least 4 weeks you get invites. Of course it is more complicated, so go take a look. Plus remember to keep a good ratio otherwise you can get banned.
i set it for unlimited/super seeder yet it never uploads anything. what gives? :confused:

other sites like something that starts with a p and ends with an 'a' ;) the ratio is just fine. i don't get it

matrix563 said:
i set it for unlimited/super seeder yet it never uploads anything. what gives? :confused:

other sites like something that starts with a p and ends with an 'a' ;) the ratio is just fine. i don't get it
Does it say you aren't connected? Might be too many seeders on that certain torrent and not enough leechers?

I'll take one too, if anyone has one to spare: noted3k (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back