• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

TD Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 8 meg up and down connection, I really need to seed ;D


bobcrotch at gmail
 
It appears as though there is a long line for invites but if it gets down to this post I'd appreciate one.

celit88 at gmail dot com

Thanks
 
I have 19 invites. So that I don't give an invite to someone that already got one, please post again if you would like one. I will give one to the next 19 people that post.

Thanks
 
matrix563 said:
what is this? can i get one (depending on what it is?)?

Matrix,

They are invites for a torrent community called Torrent Damage.

Look them up, if you're interested, post your email addy.

Doc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top