tanjO's wallpaper thread

Update:

I have a feeling people posted one of these a while back, but i have these sitting in a zip on my pc so i thought i may aswell upload them to add to the collection =)

EXreaction said:
You talking to me?

If you are, what do you mean, do they only hold them on supload for a few days?

No, i make this thread so i can keep updating my collection of wallpapers day by day, there is a wallpaper section located in this section of the forum but if youre going to keep updating this thread with new wallpapers then be my guest =)

tanjO said:
No, i make this thread so i can keep updating my collection of wallpapers day by day, there is a wallpaper section located in this section of the forum but if youre going to keep updating this thread with new wallpapers then be my guest =)
Oh, no, I was just going to upload those...if I find any more though, I will post them. :) I have had those on my pc for a while...and I just loved those, so I decided to post them here when I saw the thread. :)

hehe nice, yeah dude, when u get a wallpaper post it in this thread, all is good :)

Awesome collection going on here....I really like the abstract and space themed pics. I've got a few collecting dust in a folder somewhere. I'll have to snoop around and find them.

I posted a bunch of stuff here

Scroll down toward the end of the page....4 or 5 posts are mine. I'll pt some more up if anyone likes them.

Back