tanjO's wallpaper thread

tanjO

Limp Gawd
I made this simply so people who like the wallpapers can look straight here with out loosing them in everyone else's!

just for the info...

I did NOT make these wallpapers...

5 Linkin Park wallpapers!

IF THESE GET GOOD FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS I WILL PUT MORE UP ASAP.

I'm going to download a couple when I get home and use as a wallpaper.

Got anything else from other bands, I saw the Linkin Park stuff? Other people could probably could do some killer stuff to Pearl Jam's Do the Evolution video.

edit: This is just like trading baseball cards now

You could say nice work, you could say thanks, these are not my work.. these are wallpapers that i own on my pc and i am sharing them for people on this forum, i originally posted them on the wallpaper thread but i will continue to upload them so i figured if i make this, people wont lose the previous images if they need/want to find them faster/easily.

Wow, I must say there is some talent in this thread, I will be using some of these for my new wallpaper for sure :p

Yes, as i dont have a res of 1900x1200 i dont have anymore wallpapers of that resolutions.. i will have a look around and post as soon as i find some, btw - there is already a thread for them kinda size wallpapers.

It can be found here > http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=969958

As i say, i will still post any of that res if that 1900x1200 forum doesnt have them already

CowCaster: Straight from a google search i only found one decent PearlJam wallpaper, i assume not that many have been made..

Ummm

ja ich bin uber?

je suis sensa!

rofl

I am Super - Duber or I am Super in English, I am bored... :D

?

Why do they call it English anyway?

There should be American - English , American-Slang, UK-English, UK-English-Slang, Foreign-English, Foreign - English - Slang.

UPDATE:

Ana-Beatriz-Barros-1280x1024

Colour:

Black and white:

TBC.

I'm personally not big on the abstract ones, but I did like the Ana-Beatriz-Barros ones. Don't stop :D

Hehe, i will try to find some more on my harddrive's of that catagory, also on my searches :p

Hey isn't it past your bed time in the UK? its about 1-2 A.M. their?

AMDXPCottonFire22, It was comming up to 4am when you posted that.

Man, I wish you had Ana in a widescreen resolution!! Re-size & crop does not work on those very well.....Thanks for sharing in any event.

Looks pretty good!

I have a bunch at home I could upload on supload, and post up...all are at 1280x1024. :D

...If I am bored, and remember later I willl get to it(I am at school now). :D

Back