-Tainted Freshly Squeezed-

So I went back and looked at all of your old updates and Ive decided that you sir are NOT modding... there are no case mods in here for the most part, but HOWEVER... you are MANUFACTURING!
hehehe, true, there is very little modding done, because this case has pretty much everything all figured out. im sure there are some more creative types out there, who could probably do alot more, but as is, it doesnt need anything done.

Very Nice! I like the orange! Good work...
thank you very much! :D

So as i have been spammin i need the system running by monday, and right now im leak testing!

But here are some photos so you guys can see...

The coolant that will be used

The color was a little bit too pale for my likings, so i went ahead and added some red dye to get it the color i want...

I think the shade turned out quite well, and the coolant matches the rest of the parts.

Right now its bleeding, and there are no leaks :)

Once the bleeding finishes and im sure its leak proof, ill take some complete photos :)

Untill then have a nice day :)

i love it! Maybe a bit too orange for my taste but still looks really nice!

i love it! Maybe a bit too orange for my taste but still looks really nice!
Hehe, sometimes its too much for me too, but then i get used to it :D

I finally got the final parts needed to complete this build!

Its a little fan bridge to 6pin pcie!
imageehsn.jpg

imagehtkn.jpg

imagejkv.jpg

With this in hand, and the led lighting coming together, it seems that i will finally finish the build and be able to fully photograph it :D

The led profiles i bought from a little shop here in greece.

If you look around for kitchen lighting or aluminium led profiles, you should find what your looking for :D

May i present to you.... (finally :))
-TAINTED FRESHLY SQUEEZED-

/Picture spam mode on

Full on body shot...

LD Coolings tinted window...

Power.... on!

Fans are spinning... good signs :p

And from the darkness...

Comes the light!

Remove the top panel

Remove the bottom too...

The brains of the cooling Aquaero 5 Pro + 3X PA2 Ultra.

Lamptron new design buttons...

Full on body with panels off.

Now im going to shut up and let you see pics :D

Final photo (for now, and until Rev.1 :p)

First off i want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to FREDDY from HighFlow Computer Cooling Shop Who helped me complete my vision and for the EXCELLENT cooperation we have had time and time again!

I also want to say that this build is FAR from over, with several new revision in mind already, i will slowly be updating and changing the build as time progresses. Also i plan to overclock this thing as much as possible, and i will be posting results of my findings and troubles.

Thank you everyone for your comments and support!

Until next time...
Happy Modding!

OMG! It's beautiful. When can I borrow it? lol
Thank you! :D Whenever you can... all u ahve to do is pick it up 40+kg, and fight me off 2m talla nd 120kg... :p

awesome and i bet it runs crysis :-P
it can... its built for farmville! :p hehehe j/k

i think the one you really need to try is metro 2033 that is a resource hog...
I am planning on gaming my @$$ and metro2033 is one i will definately try!

Thank you! :D Whenever you can... all u ahve to do is pick it up 40+kg, and fight me off 2m talla nd 120kg... :p
Damn, always resorting to violence. :D C'mon, just let me borrow it for a little while. I'll give it back. I swear! ;)

That is just plain out sexy. Love the orange theme. Way better then that boring blue/red theme we see everywhere. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed following this along as you enjoyed building it.

Did you have any mishaps while building? like things getting broken, any bad cuts or anything, ideas yu had during building that didnt seem to work out as you were doing it? just curious as to all that went into it that you didn't already share.

Will definitely be staying tuned for your updates and oc postings.

Enjoy your work of art.

Damn, always resorting to violence. :D C'mon, just let me borrow it for a little while. I'll give it back. I swear! ;)
hehe... :p

That is just plain out sexy. Love the orange theme. Way better then that boring blue/red theme we see everywhere. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed following this along as you enjoyed building it.
Did you have any mishaps while building? like things getting broken, any bad cuts or anything, ideas yu had during building that didnt seem to work out as you were doing it? just curious as to all that went into it that you didn't already share.
Will definitely be staying tuned for your updates and oc postings.
Enjoy your work of art.
Thank you very much popswala!

Ofc things went wrong... hehe...
My aquaero 5 caught fire, my pumps died, i enver found a CNC place to customize my res holder, i missplaced the rads 3 times, my flowmeter stopped working, a fitting leaked, i started filling it while one of the ports on the res was completely un plugged... hehe...

no build doesnt ahve any minor glitches... if it does, the build was too easy :p

Thank you for your following! I hope to let you guys see that even though its a looker, it can perform the part too (although my cpu is c0 stepping and hotter than a flapjack!)

Back