• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Tablets with dedicated graphics

piscian18

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
11,020
I'm looking for a list of tablets with dedicated graphics cards. Basically anything with a gpu other than the standard Intel. Doesn't have to be new. I was really interested in the toshiba's. I guess they specifically have a deal with Wacoms but, on their website everything is Intel Gpu. I tried looking for the Tecra M7 but, I can't find the one with the go7300. I play League CS: Source & Battlefield 2142 and need a tablet able to handle it. Don't care how fast. Sorry for the leechy thread but, I've tried looking everywhere and can't find any non-intel gpu tablets currently on the market.
 
I think someone asked the very same questions a few weeks ago. Ahh well.

Anyway, the only one I think of is the Gateway CX210X. It only comes with a 64MB ATI X1400 card with hypermemory but at least it's not intel.
 
I called toshiba today. The guy actually said they get called constantly about this. They discontinued dedicated graphics but, may continue in the future. The only company I can find that does it now is gateway, the cx210x. it's roughly 1300 with the ati x1400 and after the bs.
 
There basically aren't any at the moment. Considering tablets from years past, the only ones I can think of off of the top of my head besides the Gateway are my M200 with an FX5200 Go (probably surpassed by the latest Intel chipset), and the Tecra M4 with its 128 MB 6200 Go.
 
Your link is dead. But if that's the tablet I'm thinking of, it only has a touchscreen. Active digitizers are far more precise.
 
Back
Top