If you're a Tekzilla fan, you may be aware of the Set Top Box Megalist that Veronica Belmont created to share information about set top boxes, such as Boxee, WD Live, etc.
I've created a Tablet Megalist on Google Docs to share info about all the tablets out there. Check it out and add information if you have it. Share the link to anyone you think might benefit from it. I've recently gotten into the Tablet scene with the Viewsonic GTablet and couldn't find a megalist for the tablets, so I started one!
Please check it out and update any info you may have on the models I've listed. I found a LOT of tablets out there, some that may or may not be available in the US.
Feedback is welcome! I'm sure there's a few specs that I haven't thought of yet, along with a few pads that I haven't added.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t_XLrsZaNHr6aUfXUNOFjyw&authkey=CMv4oaYB&authkey=CMv#gid=0
I've created a Tablet Megalist on Google Docs to share info about all the tablets out there. Check it out and add information if you have it. Share the link to anyone you think might benefit from it. I've recently gotten into the Tablet scene with the Viewsonic GTablet and couldn't find a megalist for the tablets, so I started one!
Please check it out and update any info you may have on the models I've listed. I found a LOT of tablets out there, some that may or may not be available in the US.
Feedback is welcome! I'm sure there's a few specs that I haven't thought of yet, along with a few pads that I haven't added.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t_XLrsZaNHr6aUfXUNOFjyw&authkey=CMv4oaYB&authkey=CMv#gid=0