[T-Mobile Customers] Free stuff, every Tuesday

Suprfire

2[H]4U
June 7th:
  1. Download the T-Mobile Tuesday App for Free
  2. Open the App and create/login to your T-Mobile account
  3. Proceed with the on-screen options on the App
  4. Under "My Every Tuesday Stuff" you will receive (while supplies last)
    • 2-Topping Medium Domino's Pizza Free
    • Vudu Movie Rental Free
    • Small Wendy's Frosty Drink Free
    • Select Warcraft Gear Free (Must play the mini game with a chance to win any of the listed below items)
      • Warcraft Shield
      • Warcraft Battle Axe
      • Warcraft Fan Gear
      • Warcraft Viewing Party
      • Warcraft Movie Ticket (Exclusive for T-Mobile Customers)
Bonus: 1 share of T-Mobile Stock

-via SD

App was buggy and unresponsive all day, seems to be working 99% better at the time of this posting. Already redeemed my pizza, rental credit, and Warcraft movie ticket

EDIT: Next few Tuesdays leaked:

JUNE 14

• EPIC PRIZE: Stay at Mandalay Bay in Vegas and see UB40 at the beach + $100 in Lyft credits to get around town.

• MORE PRIZES: 2 Nights at MONTE CARLO + $800 Gift Card$50 Lyft Credit.

• EVERYBODY GETS: Free ride up to $15. Wendy’s Frosty, Domino’s Pizza and VUDU Movie Rental
JUNE 21

• EPIC PRIZE: A trip for 2 to MLB ALL-Star Weekend

• MORE PRIZES: $50-$100 MLB.com credit

• EVERYBODY GETS: $20 MLB.com Gift card. Wendy’s Frosty and VUDU Movie Rental
JUNE 28

• EPIC PRIZE: Ultimate Backyard BBQ including $2000 for anything we miss.

• MORE PRIZES: Grills & Cookbooks

• EVERYBODY GETS: 1 year subscription to Bon Appetit magazine. Wendy’s Frosty and VUDU Movie Rental

Domino's is no longer a partner:

Last edited:
Just got a free Warcraft 3D movie ticket for this Sunday morning... THANK YOU!

EDIT: Just did it on my wife's phone, and picked up another ticket for my 8 year old daughter :) Thanks again!

Last edited:
Awesome, wife got a free share of tmobile stock too.

I'd be happy to just have all the roll over data I've supposed to have received since December. 4 calls to TMobile and "We'll get that fixed for you" later, and I'm still at 0.

Got my free pizza, stock and vudu credit. I feel bad for the Dominos store i went to. They had no idea about the promotion. Orders were spitting out like crazy.

and us metropcs customers, we dont get jack. man that sucks. being part of them dont entitle us to such goodies.

and us metropcs customers, we dont get jack. man that sucks. being part of them dont entitle us to such goodies.

You also dont get the same data features, international travel & calling perks or even the same customer service. T-Mo may own metro but they are ran separately.

I got the vudu, pizza and fandango ticket Tuesday morning before everything crashed. So it works..

More free stuff today

Apparently domino's codes have maximum redemption number based on the specific domino's store, so order em' quick! Or switch to a more remote location

I use Google Voice, so the Lyft referral code only activates on my tmobile number, not GV that I use for Lyft and everything else :/ #firstworldproblems

Yeap, the offers are valid on Tuesday. Some last until Wednesday very early in the morning.

lol they should've thought of that in the first place. Who wouldn't want a free pizza? :D

lol they should've thought of that in the first place. Who wouldn't want a free pizza? :D
If it was a real pizza. It was dominos though. So I didn't. Once a year I make the mistake of deciding to order dominos (probably because every other place is closed and there's no choice) just to see if it's better. And I am always disappointed. :(

If it was a real pizza. It was dominos though. So I didn't. Once a year I make the mistake of deciding to order dominos (probably because every other place is closed and there's no choice) just to see if it's better. And I am always disappointed. :(
lol true. but still free food. People will take anything free.

I think the quality of the pizza entirely depends on how the ingredients are kept and how the pizza is made. I have never had issues with the pizza at any pizza place including Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's and others. I think some of you guys just have poorly run pizza places.

It's all a matter of personal taste. For me the best pizza I ever had in my decades of existence was one from a little chain of pizza joints back home in southeastern VA and for the life of me I'm doing my best to recall the name of the place and I just can't (senior moments, they're increasing rapidly). :D That place was awesome, and almost every Friday after getting off work I'd cash my paycheck and head over with a friend, we'd hit them up for a large extra cheese and it was dare I say glorious. No idea what the cheese mix they used was but I'll never forget those pizzas and I've never had anything that good since.

But then again there are a bunch of favorite food items that I love and some that have long since disappeared in my lifetime (cue "Memories..." from Ren & Stimpy):

- Pizza Hut had a Steak Lover's pizza once (seriously, there was even a pettion created by another fan of it to bring it back but unsuccessful), used really great pieces of steak cooked just right and a sorta kinda A1 steak sauce / BBQ-style sauce instead of traditional tomato, was absolutely fantastic stuff - they also had a BarBQ pizza as well with actual BBQ sauce too, wasn't bad but it just didn't compare to the Steak Lover's

- Pizza Hut also had the Priazzo pizza "pies" and holy mackerel they were fantastic in those days. The Meat Lover's Priazzo was a thing of beauty (personal opinion, of course) and I remember them quite vividly.

- Frusen Gladje, particularly the Butter Pecan flavor, my god that stuff was the best ice cream I've ever had, period, end of discussion, case fucking closed and I miss that stuff tremendously - the containers came in really handy for storing things as well, nice plastic "bottles" basically, I had a ton of 'em with parts of all kinds labeled with masking tape and a Sharpie

- Monterey Jack Doritos, in the black colored bag (as opposed to the traditional red for Nacho Cheese and blue for Cool Ranch - note: that picture is of the "remake" known as Pepper Jack from 1990-ish but it's *not* the Monterey Jack one I'm talking about, the bag is similar enough but the real Monterey Jack didn't have that sunburst logo thing on it nor was it called "Jumpin' Jack" but I can't find a picture of the actual Monterey Jack bag unfortunately) - it existed as one of the two choices that Doritos asked consumers to vote on for the new flavor, that one or the Cool Ranch, and good lord that particular blend of Monterey Jack they used was awesome but unfortunately people chose Cool Ranch which survives to this day

- Bullseye BBQ sauce, which I got to sample basically when it was introduced on the market way back in late 1985 when a vendor dropped into the grocery store I was working at (first job, yes I'm aging myself, so be it), that stuff was and still is to this day my fave BBQ sauce (and yes I have two bottles in the fridge even as I'm typing this) - they've created a bunch of various flavors over the years but the original still stands out as the best to me personally

So many great products, so much great food, geez. :)

As someone posted the free pizza is over. T-Mobile gave away so much free pizza it broke Domino’s

"Of note, the free Lyft rides were already planned for next week despite Legere’s tweet, and the initial Domino’s promotion did have a 100 pizza limit her store so it’s not clear how or why demand would outstretch supply."

In all fairness, they should have limited 1 pizza per account, you could get it with as many phones on your line.

I think the quality of the pizza entirely depends on how the ingredients are kept and how the pizza is made. I have never had issues with the pizza at any pizza place including Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's and others. I think some of you guys just have poorly run pizza places.

If you ever had the awesome Domino's Pizza from the mid 80's to compare to today's Domino's, you'd understand.

Back then it was fresh made dough, fresh hamburger and other ingredients purchased, daily, from local markets, etc... And excellent quality cheese that was actually given in reasonable amounts (not this seemingly sprayed-on layer you get these days).

Todays Domino's is junk. But free junk is free junk :)

I think the pizza quality varies by location, as well. The Domino's near my old office made a pretty solid pizza. Not mind-blowing but never a disappointment. Meanwhile, the one in my hometown (owned by the same people) can't even compare to the local Little Caesar's. I've tried them now three times, and three times I have regretted it.

So wacky that the same shop can vary so wildly just on location, but it is what it is =/

As someone who works for Dominos as a part time 2nd job, I can tell you the quality of the pizza can vary GREATLY store to store. My store makes awesome pizza most of the time. The Dominos close to my full time job, not so much...

worm

As someone who works for Dominos as a part time 2nd job, I can tell you the quality of the pizza can vary GREATLY store to store. My store makes awesome pizza most of the time. The Dominos close to my full time job, not so much...

worm

This applies to pretty much any place that hand makes their pizzas. People act surprised when I tell them Little Ceasers is my favorite fast food pizza chain. The one by my house makes amazing fucking pizza, flat crust, plenty of sauce, good amount of cheese.

Back