• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

System to hot?

See-Fu

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
241
I've got a MSI P6N & E6750 (2.66ghz stock)

I've got it o/ced to 3.6 ghz w/ +.1v to vcore and n. bridge at 1.4v

CPU-Z shows my vcore to be aroudn 1.31-1.33 and hardware monitor shows core temps at 45c idle and 65c load (w/ prime 95).

are those temp's to high? I know I've got a few degrees to go before I reach intels suggested threshhold limit, but i'm wondering w/ my current o/c amount should my core temps be lower?
 
Thats not out of line based on your OC and voltages, Pretty good actually.
 
Back
Top