I just upgraded and built a i7 3930K on an ASRock Extreme6 I've had it for about a month at most now and really haven't played much in the OC department becuase it feels like the system is running a little warm to begin with.
CPU : i7 3930K
GPU : 660ti
Cooler : Noctua nh d14
The biggest issue I see here is I'm in AZ and it's been pretty hot lately even with AC it's still hot. I've considered moving to liquid just haven't done it yet. These are pretty much idle temps web browsing during work things of that nature no gaming or stress.
Opinions?
CPU : i7 3930K
GPU : 660ti
Cooler : Noctua nh d14
The biggest issue I see here is I'm in AZ and it's been pretty hot lately even with AC it's still hot. I've considered moving to liquid just haven't done it yet. These are pretty much idle temps web browsing during work things of that nature no gaming or stress.
Opinions?