Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have the Swiftech Micro Reservoir and I wanted to put a barb fitting into the fill port hole. I tried using the ones that came with the kit but they were slightly to large. Does anyone know what size fitting I would need to do this?
Thanks, it is the older one. I've been searching for PG7 fittings but haven't been able to find any that size. It's weird that they would use two different sizes.
Swiftech used to use weird sizes, as did other campanies. I think it's so they have more of a monopoly on the fittings you can buy for it It's always a good practice to buy G1/4 fittings, as these are used by 90% of WC suppliers (and normal plumbing too). PG7 is a rarer standard of threading (12.5mm diameter, 11.3mm central hole, 1.27mm pitch)
I have seen swiftech sell 0.5" fittings, so perhaps it would work with these? (12.5mm is roughly 0.5")