sweet case(A little girly) IN WIN ALLURE

My wife is obsessed with that case since I showed it to her, was going to get it until I saw that it only had 1 x 90mm fan on the back. Decided that i am going to replace the Antec Aria she has with either a Qpack2, Microfly or Elite 340.

from the looks of the case you could probably cut out a 120mm hole rather easy but yeah 90MM fan is lame at least make it the standard 92MM.

It looks quite well-designed actually, although the styling isn't my type ;).

I've got a $1 that says it is the standard 92mm, but rounded.

I had an InWin for my HTPC, before replacing it with the Duet, and it was a solid case for the $20 I paid.

It's really pretty but I would NEVER use that.. It just feels TOO stereotypical to be a girl with a case with flowers on it.. or a pink case. Nothing wrong with it, but it's not for me..

..Even though it's really really pretty.

I dig it. I just showed the wife. She loved it. Maybe I can convince her to let me build her a computer using that as the case.

Hey, if she loves it, maybe I can get a little fun out of the deal, too. Huh? Now, to convince her to let me spend some more money. But, for her. Right? :)

I dig it. I just showed the wife. She loved it. Maybe I can convince her to let me build her a computer using that as the case.

Hey, if she loves it, maybe I can get a little fun out of the deal, too. Huh? Now, to convince her to let me spend some more money. But, for her. Right? :)

If your financial status is fine, I don't see why you should have to convince her to let you spend money ;) I never understand when guys say that.

If anything, when I get married my husband will have to hold my checkbook and credit cards and make all the decisions with the money.. Because I've been known to spend thousands of dollars in just a week or two.. The only difference between me and most of the evil girlfriends I always hear about is that I only spend my OWN money, I would never use my boyfriends or husbands money unless we are splitting the bills or something. :)

Err, I got off topic kinda.. but anyway ;) If you can afford it, buy yourself some stuff :) It's nice to save money, but it's even nicer to spend it all on awesome computer parts :D

If your financial status is fine, I don't see why you should have to convince her to let you spend money ;) I never understand when guys say that.

If anything, when I get married my husband will have to hold my checkbook and credit cards and make all the decisions with the money.. Because I've been known to spend thousands of dollars in just a week or two.. The only difference between me and most of the evil girlfriends I always hear about is that I only spend my OWN money, I would never use my boyfriends or husbands money unless we are splitting the bills or something. :)

Err, I got off topic kinda.. but anyway ;) If you can afford it, buy yourself some stuff :) It's nice to save money, but it's even nicer to spend it all on awesome computer parts :D

You're not married, obviously. :D

You are the exact opposite of my wife, which is good. You are much like me. I spend money like it's good for me. I figure I'll go to work and make more. Find a tightwad husband to reel you in a bit and you'll be fine (been married 8 years and we're great. It works).

Okay, definitely prettiest case I've seen in a while :D I might actually get it if it was a tad cheaper and full ATX. Perhaps I'll just have to use that design on one of my current cases ;)

(single for life and broke, so no money to spend :p )

You're not married, obviously. :D

No I'm not :( Obviously indeed ;)

But my father pretty much babysits my finances for me now.. (After winning a couple of thousand dollars in court and spending it all within a week, then being broke again..).. so if I want to buy anything I have to go through him ;)

...Sometimes I'm really thankful NewEgg stores credit card numbers though............ ;) ......

It's really pretty but I would NEVER use that.. It just feels TOO stereotypical to be a girl with a case with flowers on it.. or a pink case. Nothing wrong with it, but it's not for me..

..Even though it's really really pretty.

I so feel you on this one. I saw this case a while back and I LOVE the size, the artistic flare, and the overall design of the case exterior.

If it was black with... blue? flowers I would be on this thing like white on rice, but I just CAN'T bring myself to get a case with pink flowers on it.

Must... avoid... female.. stereotypes... Arghhhh!

What is the point of the rear door?

Aesthetics, assist in cable management.
I thought about it for a minute, and here's how I see it.

The case is actually quite small, being mATX, and is a likely candidate for sitting on top of a desk, especially considering the design and visual appeal of the case. While many of us nerds like to take root in a nice dark corner somewhere, the same cannot be said of everyone. Office style setups in particular often have desks facing the doorway, and the last thing you want a client to be distracted by is the sheer amount of cable garbage coming out of random points on your computer. The rear door is an easy way to complete the look of the case from all angles, for a clean-cut appearance so you have nothing to hide.

it look nice, but i wouldn't use it.
too girly i guess :p

but if that would've been a Hello Kitty case, well, that would be a different story ;)

it look nice, but i wouldn't use it.
too girly i guess :p

but if that would've been a Hello Kitty case, well, that would be a different story ;)

Oh I agree! I would be ALL OVER a Hello Kitty case, even if not for my main machine.. I would buy it just because, hell, it's Hello Kitty! :)

Hello Kitty case... Flower design case... I love being a girl :D

I showed this to my girlyfriend and she liked the look of it, but then shot it down because it didn't have front and rear 120's. I've created a monster!

I showed this to my girlyfriend and she liked the look of it, but then shot it down because it didn't have front and rear 120's. I've created a monster!

lol....this is win. I showed this to some female friends who thought it was pretty, so I guess they got something right. Not that they would ever build their own or even have me build one for them

Aesthetics, assist in cable management.
I thought about it for a minute, and here's how I see it.

The case is actually quite small, being mATX, and is a likely candidate for sitting on top of a desk, especially considering the design and visual appeal of the case. While many of us nerds like to take root in a nice dark corner somewhere, the same cannot be said of everyone. Office style setups in particular often have desks facing the doorway, and the last thing you want a client to be distracted by is the sheer amount of cable garbage coming out of random points on your computer. The rear door is an easy way to complete the look of the case from all angles, for a clean-cut appearance so you have nothing to hide.

I got this case for my fiance and it's not a door on the back but a panel that slides off. there are sections that cover the power supply, fan, I/O panel, and expansion slots that can be removed independently of each other. If you want, you can leave them all on and route the cables down under the panel. It also comes with a power cord that is angled sideways so you can use it under the panel. Its a very nice case with a great tool-less design.

Back