Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like these speakers, saw them before around here....
but....
Why the fuck is the volume knob on the sub woofer???
wow. I did a nice post and it did not even appear lol.
behringer + sub is better than the m10
behringer by itself is not. you can buy the behringer now and add a sub later.
either way, you get decent sound. just much more sound impact and a bit more detail with the behringer + sub.
Link to Behringer?
Is the woofer shielded? Am I going to have a problem if I have the woofer directly under my 19' crt?
Speakers look nice but the damn sub takes up too much desk space and I think it looks ugly on the desk, otherwise, it's nice.
subs are low frequency and placement can be anywhere without affecting what you hear. whatever is easiest
i think the M12s correct that issue, but I could be wrong
and they are only $89
QFT, me too. I definitely want to pick these up.any other opinions on the M12 vs. the M10? Hope they are still around on Friday
Firesale prices.. had a friend of mine pick a set up! To those who are looking to buy.. these speakers sound great for computer speakers. Auditioning them, they were clearly better than the Bose Companion 5 speakers (which are almost 5x the price).. get'em while they're hot.
i think the M12s correct that issue, but I could be wrong
and they are only $89