Swan M10 and cable

theDreamer

2[H]4U
I am hoping to connect my Swan M10's to my computer, but I do not know where to get the proper cable or what cable I even need to get this done. I believe this is the motherboard I have (link), and the Swan M10 only has left/right inputs. Picture of Swan M10 connections on the back.

Thanks.

It doesn't have to be this one, but like this.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I will have to check if I have that cable, I did not throw anything away from when I received my speakers so I just have to find the bag with all the information in it.
Thanks for the heads about that.

mmmmm I love my Swans!
And yeah, the box should have the exact cable you need in thar.

How's the bass on the m10's?

I'm looking for a 2.0 or 2.1 set for my room and would like crisp movie playback without sacrificing too much bass.

The bass is definitely there. Its not as good as having an actual sub, but its definitely there. You'd have to up the bass sound level on your sound card though for boomier bass.

How does that center unit feel on the desk though? Would it transfer any vibrations thru or something? I'm looking for a 2.0 or 2.1 system as well but I'm unsure how I'd feel about the M10's arrangement... I'll be using it for music playback primarily, often while working/browsing, rarely for movie watching or gaming though.

I found my cable, but am waiting to set them up until I get my monitor arm so I have room to put them on the desk.
I only put the sub up to about 50% ever and never really felt and vibrations through my desk, but I have a very, very thick desk so it might be different. For casual listening I enjoyed them, but I can tell a difference between the Swans and my DT770(80) headphones. Though I used and will be using my Swans just for when I get tired of wearing my headphones or need to be able to hear something since my headphones almost knock of any noise.

Lol, I don't think you'll feel any vibration on the desk unless you're playing monster bass songs. And when you do, it won't be enough to hinder any normal activity. I browse and listen to music all the time (who doesn't?) and i've never had a problem. Even then, you can turn the bass setting all the way down if it does cause a problem.

Back