SW:ToR Guild Information

Maybe the jedi, but I will be a smuggler :p

3.jpg

Nice blow driers? haha

Hey now, our kendo-stick energy blade whatcha-ma-call-its are more intimidating than a couple of blowdriers and a sombrero :D

Finally applied to the light side, it was a struggle :)

Been real indecisive about my class but after seeing the trooper pvp video the other day I might go that route.

I'm must admit I'm still undecided.

Trooper does look good but I wouldn't mind be a lightsaber whore either :p

I haven't followed all the details so excuse my ignorance but I hope that I can have a Republic and Sith character so that when I feel really evil well you know :D

I like the fact that this is an East coast guild. I live on the West Coast but due to my work schedule it I good to bed early getting too old to go to bed late at night and get up early the next morning.

I must sign up for guild sounds like Bowhuntr11 has his act together.

I like the fact that this is an East coast guild. I live on the West Coast but due to my work schedule it I good to bed early getting too old to go to bed late at night and get up early the next morning.

The only choices were either either west coast or east coast for location. I believe he just chose east coast because it's the closer of the two to him. I'm central so it doesn't really bother me.

I'm must admit I'm still undecided.

Trooper does look good but I wouldn't mind be a lightsaber whore either :p

I haven't followed all the details so excuse my ignorance but I hope that I can have a Republic and Sith character so that when I feel really evil well you know :D

I must sign up for guild sounds like Bowhuntr11 has his act together.

Yes you can have a sith/republic on the same server right now. Lots of discussion about that, so it might change....but they have it that way right now.

And thanks! :) Can't wait for this game...

The only choices were either either west coast or east coast for location. I believe he just chose east coast because it's the closer of the two to him. I'm central so it doesn't really bother me.

Correct...I would have chosen central if I could have since that would have been a good medium (plus I am central :p)

Retailers still have the release date as 12-31-11.

some retailers. It's an obvious placeholder, and we don't know any more than we've known for the last 2 months.

They'll announce a release date after Betas are completed, and before stress tests begin. So I would say by the end of September at the earliest is when we get that annoucement.

Hey I just got in the beta. At the moment I'm a lvl 2 Chiss Imperial Agent and I'm wondering if anyone from Hardocp has started up a dark side guild yet? To be truthful I know so little about what is available in the beta currently that I'm not sure if guilds can even exist yet. Anyway, let me know!

Hey I just got in the beta. At the moment I'm a lvl 2 Chiss Imperial Agent and I'm wondering if anyone from Hardocp has started up a dark side guild yet? To be truthful I know so little about what is available in the beta currently that I'm not sure if guilds can even exist yet. Anyway, let me know!

Guilds can exist, but as of right now there is no official super epic [H]ard forum sith guild. Just sith guilds that have [H]ard forum members in them.

Which doesn't really matter, because your character will be wiped as soon as your beta access runs out. So there will be time to join a guild.

I moved this into the Hard Games section so it doesnt get lost in the threads in the main section. Also put it here because we are officially supporting this. I left a redirect in the main area though so people can still find it.

Can we just mark off the next 3 months of our lives as gamers? :)

Between BF3 and SWTOR, I dunno where the hell I'm gonna find time to worry about job :p

Haha I feel the same way....

I was kinda disappointed at first at the late release date, but at the same time kinda happy I will have some BF3 time in before I switch over :p

applied for guild. been following this game for a while now cant wait till release.

Well that's interesting. Got an email asking me to take a survey about my testing experience. Only, I haven't been invited yet.

Just applied for the [H]Light Side guild. Can't wait to see everyone in-game!

Apparently guild invites started going out, did we get any?

Applied. I plan on playing both Dark Side and Light Side. I lean to the extreme on either character(s). If I am on the light side, I lean far to the good. Same for the Dark Side. I am currently in beta and have no limit. (For example, I don't have to worry about testing only the weekends). If you are in this batch, PM me and we can play or at least chat.

Currently a Twi'lek Sith Inquisitor.

So with this thread dying out I take it nobody made an Empire guild and we just have 3-4 guilds that have opened their doors to [H] member that don't want to play on the Republic side?

Yeah I guess so..nobody has messaged me or anything about having a Hard|Gaming Sith Guild...but I am sure when the game starts we will see some more action in this department :p

Ok I'm going to say this and not as an attempt to poach people from a [H] tag, but if you plan on playing Empire and don't have a home yet let me know. I have 23 people right now in a guild that is Adversaries with the [H] Republic guild. Meaning when the game goes launch it should toss us on the same server so when we come across each other its time to kill. I know its not an [H] tag but I do have people that know what these forums are about. Plus we are allies with 2 other guilds one with 220+ and one about our size.

Guessing I'm too late to join until launch. Does anyone know what server will the guild be placed on yet?

All guilds are currently frozen. You'd have to wait until early access to have someone make on and then your still going to have to have them select the same server.

Have not received the server name yet. Hope that and early access info gets here soon.

We will know by early access what server the pre launch guilds are on. Members should be receiving an email closer to release date stating which server their guild was rolled on.

Yeah once we get the server name I will be editing the OP to reflect that.

And I will also post a new thread in the PC Gaming Forum to update anybody that wants to play on the same server at least. :)

m33pm33p -> Replying right now

The Rebuplic guild is going to a PvP server right? I want to join up with the Empire guild once it gets created after launch, but I want to do a PvP server.

We can't do HardGaming for the Empire guild I'm assuming. We should go with HardCorps for the Empire guild if it's available?

The Rebuplic guild is going to a PvP server right? I want to join up with the Empire guild once it gets created after launch, but I want to do a PvP server.

We can't do HardGaming for the Empire guild I'm assuming. We should go with HardCorps for the Empire guild if it's available?

It is PvP

And yeah you can create both I am 90% sure...

Back