SW:ToR Guild Information

Grasp the light side...the dark side leads to bad things...

Plus, there will be too many sith whores as there are...You need to come to the team that is outnumbered and be a true hero! :p

I just applied to the light side. Suckapunch. I wanted SuperTrooper but that was taken. :D

We just need the Sith Guild to be created so I can add it to the OP and then we can be adversaries on the server :D

I just applied to the light side. Suckapunch. I wanted SuperTrooper but that was taken. :D

Accepted! Shaping up nicely...

Applied!

ShepKillar

No clue what class I'm going to be, but it's a toss up between Jedi and Smuggler.

I will be adding you guys as advesaries, all Republic must pay. We are in the process of changing guild names so when we do I will put it up. Plan on playing on a PVP server and focusing on PVE end game.

Last edited:
We need one more to be considered for the guild beta testing phase! Someone join us! :p

Ah man I'm alread in a guild but may make a char on your server when it all starts.

Already in beta though and let me say...IT'S SIIIICK. :D

i applied as Ezco until someone makes a sith version of [H] and yes i am a saber whore, someone has to do it:D

Applied as Nekronic, same with ^ though. Waiting for a Empire [H]. Unless I change my mind, which I might.

Pre-ordered, applied just a few minutes ago. I'll PM you my name if you need it. I try to not associate the two lives though ;)

bowhuntr11 said:
No HardGaming specific one yet...still waiting for someone to make one...

Hey guys, I have made an Imperial guild called Dark Side Apocalypse ( my guild on WoW was Apocalypse WoW on Anub'Arak). I welcome any [H]'ers to the fold. Its PVP...I'm in NJ so it will be primarily East Coast:

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/132052/dark-side-apocalypse

We have had one, for quite some time now. It was already posted in this thread.

I've extended this offer to Savage: If the HardForum Sith guild can't get enough members before launch, my guild would be more than willing to merge.
www.swtor.com/guilds/103744/ancients-trayus

Last edited:
We have had one, for quite some time now. It was already posted in this thread.

I am pretty sure that isn't a [H]ardGaming Guild...like I said we have some members here creating some guilds and are inviting people from their WoW clan, Rift Clan, and then also accepting H members...but most people I know want a HardGaming guild where they know everybody they are playing with are from HardGaming and know what HardGaming is.

If people want a SWTOR Clan thats fine and I am not arguing with that, they can tell the people in the SWTOR Official Thread or PC Gaming Forum...but to come into the [H]ardGaming forum and say it is an official hardgaming clan even though NOWHERE in the information does it mention HardGaming isn't right...

People want a Sith clan that represents HardGaming....where almost every member is apart of HardGaming and wants to expand HardGaming....if people want to join other clan's, like I said, thats perfectly fine...just won't be represented as a HardGaming clan....

I am pretty sure that isn't a [H]ardGaming Guild...like I said we have some members here creating some guilds and are inviting people from their WoW clan, Rift Clan, and then also accepting H members...but most people I know want a HardGaming guild where they know everybody they are playing with are from HardGaming and know what HardGaming is.

If people want a SWTOR Clan thats fine and I am not arguing with that, they can tell the people in the SWTOR Official Thread or PC Gaming Forum...but to come into the [H]ardGaming forum and say it is an official hardgaming clan even though NOWHERE in the information does it mention HardGaming isn't right...

People want a Sith clan that represents HardGaming....where almost every member is apart of HardGaming and wants to expand HardGaming....if people want to join other clan's, like I said, thats perfectly fine...just won't be represented as a HardGaming clan....

Your assertion that it has to be Hardgaming is pretty shortsided and limiting from out of the gate. Your sweeping everyone under the rug based on these assumptions, and if what you say is true, nobody else seems to agree since nobody has made SithHardGaming. So I opened a new thread and you can continue to wait for someone to make it if you like. It doesn't look like my WoW guildies are very interested at this point, but its not going to be a whole new extension of my guild, just a place for my old friends to come in should they want to. If you need hardgaming in the title, well...that's silly. Its not hard to direct people to the [H] and bring in some newer people. Anyway, I am done here....carry on at your own pace...see you all in game...

If things don't pick up I will talk to the few who did sign up and see what they think of Splint's offer. I'd rather have a solid guild with a shot at the end game and some serious PVP with good players then to have such a narrow stigma...

Your assertion that it has to be Hardgaming is pretty shortsided and limiting from out of the gate. Your sweeping everyone under the rug based on these assumptions, and if what you say is true, nobody else seems to agree since nobody has made SithHardGaming. So I opened a new thread and you can continue to wait for someone to make it if you like. It doesn't look like my WoW guildies are very interested at this point, but its not going to be a whole new extension of my guild, just a place for my old friends to come in should they want to. If you need hardgaming in the title, well...that's silly. Its not hard to direct people to the [H] and bring in some newer people. Anyway, I am done here....carry on at your own pace...see you all in game...

If things don't pick up I will talk to the few who did sign up and see what they think of Splint's offer. I'd rather have a solid guild with a shot at the end game and some serious PVP with good players then to have such a narrow stigma...

Considering people are asking specifically about a [H] guild and not about a guild that has some [H] members in it, I would say Bowhuntr11 is absolutely right.

Considering people are asking specifically about a [H] guild and not about a guild that has some [H] members in it, I would say Bowhuntr11 is absolutely right.

Well seeing how it's been two months without anyone making a sith guild, i would say savage has every right to promote his guild on here. Interest seems low, and a guild with less than 10 members would be pointless. So it makes sense to atleast promote joining one that includes members of hardforum and others, not to condem them.

Wtf is "hardgaming" specific anyways? We're simply offering an alternative for people who arent republic, and dont want to create a guild that will end up having less than 10 members anyway. Which means THEY'LL be recruiting outside of hardforum anyway.

You're too hung up on a name.

Last edited:

Well seeing how it's been two months without anyone making a sith guild, i would say savage has every right to promote his guild on here. Interest seems low, and a guild with less than 10 members would be pointless. So it makes sense to atleast promote joining one that includes members of hardforum and others, not to condem them.

So everybody who creates a clan is going to come in here and recruit? We want this forum to become a clan/guild recruitment for all the games??? Really? Because that is exactly what it will become if we just let any clan/guild come in here and say "I created this clan that isn't HardGaming specific and has nothing in its description about hardgaming...but come join!1!!!1!"

Maybe the jedi, but I will be a smuggler :p

3.jpg

Back