• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Survey

Done, i like it.

Will be interesting to see the results considering most people here are American ;)








I Jest :p
 
My answers will prolly go against what you were hoping for. I strongly disagreed with the last two.

If an innocent's life is at stake, I have no issue with torture being used to get needed info to prevent a tragedy.

If someone has forced me into a position where I need to use a weapon to defend myself, I am going to insure that there is only one side of the story told, my side.

The last bit is exactly what my concealed weapon instructor told us
 
Back
Top