WhyYouLoveMe
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- May 24, 2005
- Messages
- 6,513
Filled out for ya!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agreed as a deputy sheriff, the job effects the answers.FIlled out, though as a soldier my answers reflect the nature of my job.
STRONGLY AGREE
Will you post results when you are done?
My answers will prolly go against what you were hoping for. I strongly disagreed with the last two.
If an innocent's life is at stake, I have no issue with torture being used to get needed info to prevent a tragedy.
If someone has forced me into a position where I need to use a weapon to defend myself, I am going to insure that there is only one side of the story told, my side.