Super Smash Brothers Brawl leaked character select screen

CodeX

2[H]4U
what do you think? real or fake?

ssbbrn4.jpg

fake

we've seen images of zelda from the nintendo blog and she looks different in this "screenshot".

fake.

also looks like there's too many characters.. i really dont think there'll be that many characters in the new brawl

Yeah photoshop is fun. Find the one that has like 92 characters on it, that one is funnier.

I think the leaked screen might be real. Maybe it is real ;). lol jk. Its gonna be the bomb thats for sure though :cool:

You don't even need to analyze that to realize it's not real. Fighting games always show the actual on-screen characters when you select 'em. Those are obviously drawings.
Plus...that looks a little to next gen for the Wii anyway.

totally fake

main reason why is because some character's avatars are simply pictures from promotional photos or art of some sort,

smash bros char select screen would have the characters all in the same style

Heres the #1 reason it is fake

Sonic. Owned by Sega, they would never let nintendo use him. Hell, they even threatened Max at YTMND because of all the Sonic YTMND's.

Sonic. Owned by Sega, they would never let nintendo use him. Hell, they even threatened Max at YTMND because of all the Sonic YTMND's.

They would if they were paid for it, like Konami is probably payed for, for Snake.

You do realize that there's a Sonic game for the Wii, and that some of the characters that *are* in SSB are not Nintendo owned?

Whahaha, that 100 character one is fuggin' hilarious. We need to make an open-source clone of it and distribute it from Sweden >.>

But on more seriousness, I recogonized most of the characters in the first pic, but who are: Ayumi, Lyn, Sothe, Paluten, a few of the other anime styled characters? From Fire Emblem?

And where's the evil Penguin looking thing from? (Dedede).

/me has to turn in his Nintendo card :(

The one with 100 character is great. Everything from a Tetris piece to Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat characters :)

Wouldn't that actually be awesome?

Whahaha, that 100 character one is fuggin' hilarious. We need to make an open-source clone of it and distribute it from Sweden >.>

But on more seriousness, I recogonized most of the characters in the first pic, but who are: Ayumi, Lyn, Sothe, Paluten, a few of the other anime styled characters? From Fire Emblem?

And where's the evil Penguin looking thing from? (Dedede).

Lyn is the main character from the first Fire Emblem for GBA. King Dedede is from the Kirby games. Don't really know about the others.

But man. That first one is so obviously fake. It's not even the right aspect ratio.

It's fake, but not for that reason.

You do realize Nintendo and Sega are working together on a game called Mario and Sonic at the Olympics right? Sonic could very well be in the next Super Smash Bros. game.

Back