Super smash bros 3ds Demo!

Anyone can point me to a good guide for this game?

i totally suck.

Just be careful guys, there are already numerous accounts of the circle pad being broken off while playing this game.

Just be careful guys, there are already numerous accounts of the circle pad being broken off while playing this game.

Those are so funny. I've had my 3DS for years now. Played all kinds of frantic games on it and not even once do I detect wear and tear on the thumbstick.

Those pictures people are posting of broken thumbsticks generally show 3DS's that are in a gross state of uncleanliness or are just worn through.

Those are so funny. I've had my 3DS for years now. Played all kinds of frantic games on it and not even once do I detect wear and tear on the thumbstick.

Those pictures people are posting of broken thumbsticks generally show 3DS's that are in a gross state of uncleanliness or are just worn through.

You haven't seen a die hard Smash players GC controller then.

Smash is kinda like Dark Souls in that you have to press a direction + button pretty quickly to get the move you want...which usually ends up in slamming an analog stick pretty hard.
I've never broken one for the N64, GC, or Wii but I've definitely put 'em through plenty of wear and tear.

I think with all of the other games coming out I'm going to skip the 3DS version and wait for the WiiU one. The game just doesn't lend itself to my little old 3DS's tiny screen and uncomfortable grip.

Played the demo this weekend, and from what I gather it actually runs very well, but it's really hard to see what's going on (at least for me) unless you're playing on a 3ds xl. Also the controls can be a little weird, but it's not too bad, I'm sure you could get used to it. I'm really considering gluing a little bit of some abrasive material on my control nub, because during longish gaming sessions my sweat/thumb oils/whatever make it slick and hard to hang onto sometimes.

Oh also Link appears to be much better than before.

my GC controller died a few times, had to replace a few wavebirds in my time with Smash Bros.

You haven't seen a die hard Smash players GC controller then.

Oh I have. I've been to local Smash competitions. Nintendo deserves an award for making such a sturdy controller. I can only imagine what the pros do. But they don't complain that often about broken GC controllers.

Oh I have. I've been to local Smash competitions. Nintendo deserves an award for making such a sturdy controller. I can only imagine what the pros do. But they don't complain that often about broken GC controllers.

Broken, no but the plastic/rubber wears out fast. Most pro's end up playing with a bare stick after a few years. The 3DS circle pro is Nintendo's way of making the 3DS more portable. It would've been nicer if they wen't with something like the PS Vita but oh well.

Back