Super large mouse pad?

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Does anyone make a mouse pad big enough to put your keyboard on too and still have room to the right of hte keyboard for the mouse to be used on?

Nevermind.. picked up an Xtrac XXL pad.. exactly what I was looking for.

I've seen it before, just don't remember who made it. IIRC it was one of the "gaming peripheral" companies and it was basically just a giant version of one of their gaming mousepads, that was big enough to fit your keyboard on as well.

Any office furniture store...

large-mouse-surface-01.jpg

large-mouse-surface-02.jpg

^^ lol. its funny sometimes you don't notice how bad it is until you take a picture.

( im still using my gateway monitor like those aswell )

Yup xxxl trac pad, thats what I have. awesome! (will never need to worry about the mouse pad moving around under the mouse, or mouse running off the pad)

Yup xxxl trac pad, thats what I have. awesome! (will never need to worry about the mouse pad moving around under the mouse, or mouse running off the pad)

Yeah, I hope I am happy enough with it I can get rid of my Steelseries 9HD mousepad. I know I can put it on top but I like the clean look of no extra pads.

I googled this and this pad is incredibly cheap....I am tempted but its a little too thin for me

Razer Goliathus Extended XL 920 x 294 x 4.3mm

There is two versions, Control Edition & Speed Edition. Latter seems a bit more expensive. Though for the size the are cheap.

Thanks for posting these. I wanted to get a large mouse pad for my keyboard and mouse!

As one poster said you can use a desk pad they come in a variety of surfaces and colors at office stores. I do this on my personal computer. Another thing I do for some computers is I goto home depot and buy a big sheet of formica or a laminate surface then I cut it to size. It is hard and textured so a mouse can track on it well. It also slips well. The only possible problem is some low quality mice wont like the minor reflections. Pretty easy to clean too sinse they are made for kitchen counter tops.

Back